Tell me a story bant

tell me a story bant

Attached: the-last-clear-day-william-stoneham.jpg (899x900, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guampedia.com/wwii-from-occupation-to-liberation/#Chamorros_massacred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One day there was a colossal faggot
It was you, all along.
The End

that wasnt very nice

History from Guam:
guampedia.com/wwii-from-occupation-to-liberation/#Chamorros_massacred
The besieged Japanese killed virtually everyone in sight during the occupation’s last days. Three teenagers in the jungle looking for food in Yona were grabbed by Japanese soldiers, tied to coconut trees and then beheaded. Many others perished in similar situations.

Another danger late in the occupation was the American bombardment of Guam. Many people, their number unknown, were killed, victims of naval or aerial bombing.

Brutality took its toll as the Japanese were becoming more and more desperate with the Americans approaching Guam. Hanna Chance Torres, after having been beaten and berated by Japanese soldiers, died while she and others were enroute to the Manenggon concentration camp.

There were victims of the intensifying American shelling and bombing of the island as well. Elderly Jose Delgado and two young women were saying the rosary in a makeshift shelter in Tutujan when a missile blasted the shelter, killing all three people.

Don Pascual Artero described Guam as a veritable hell:

So green is vegetation and so pretty a sight had Guam always been, now it was all burned. It had neither a tree nor a coconut with leaves. All now was burned or destroyed by bullets and bombs.

With the coming of the American invasion forces on 21 July 1944, for the Japanese defenders responsible for repelling the Americans, Guam would indeed become a hell on earth. The full liberation of Guam took three weeks with 1,800 US servicemen killed, with total casualties at 7,400. Japanese casualties were about 17,500.

During the nearly three years of occupation 1,170 Chamorros were killed, with another 14, 721 suffering from atrocities of war – beatings, forced labor, torture, rape, murder, beheadings, massacres, forced marches and concentration camps.

Nips are subhuman

I'm having a good game in polytopia. Let me type it up

>polytopia
based, thanks for reminding me to redownload it

since you faggots aint telling shit guess i gotta do it myself;

No it's not true. They do not enjoy it As much as the performances make it look like there is nothing there. You just need to wait a moment longer, you just have to burn the skin. It will not hold the pain, nor will you hold it. But that's what it's about, suffering without hope. I know you feel the lemon on your chest, I know you have a red face of shame, but believe me, what you have suffered is nothing. Nothing, you have barely wet your fingers with water. You do not know how to suffer, you can not resist, that's what happens to you, you have to keep your feet on the ground, you have to, -Yeah, shut up, we can not sleep- He turned around -Do you really sleep? - - No - Then leave me alone - In peace of what? You make a noise noise when you start doing that- -You do not mind- -If I care- -No- -You'll shut up your- -Yo I'll shut up when I get out of the slit bitch Leave me alone- -Te I'm going to split the mother fucking fucking to see if so if you shut up- clenched his teeth. -Look, asshole, so you do not talk to me

google translate is trash
No, no es cierto. No lo disfrutan. Por mas que las actuaciones hagan parecerlo no hay nada allí. Solo necesitas esperar un momento más, solo tienes que quemar la piel. No va a aguantar el dolor, así como tampoco aguantaras tú. Pero de eso se trata, de sufrir sin esperanza. Se que sientes el limón en el pecho, se que tienes la cara roja de vergüenza, pero créeme, lo que has sufrido tu no es nada. Nada, apenas te has mojado los dedos con agua. No sabes sufrir, no sabes resistir, eso es lo que te pasa, tienes que seguir con los pies en el suelo, tienes que, tienes que- -Ya, cállate, no podemos dormir- Se volteo -¿De verdad tienes sueño?- -No- -Entonces déjame en paz- -¿En paz de qué? Haces un chingo de ruido cuando te pones a hacer eso- -A ti no te importa- -si me importa- -No- -Ya cállate tu pues- -Yo me callo cuando me salga de la raja cabrona déjame en paz- -Te voy a partir la madre pinche puta a ver si así si te callas- Apretó los dientes. -Mira pendeja así no me hablas

This game is like civilization that you can play on your phone
>Spawn in as a Turkish tribe
>Building up my economy
>Zulus come from the East and try to take my city
>They fail because of the walls I recently put up
>Counterattack and take their city in just a few turns due to superior tactics
>Consolidating my newly acquired cannon fodder factory when I discover Russians to the West, who are openly hostile and much more powerful than me
>After several of my ships and ground units become damaged or lost, I decide to launch a blitzkrieg against these Slavic bastards
>It is successful and I take one of their cities
>At this point only me, the Russians, Vikings and Elves remain
>Elves have taken over half the map and are fighting ferociously against all three of us
>I decide to halt my advance and instead use the Russians as a buffer between me and the Elves
>At the far East, the elves try to take one my coastal cities but fail due to my naval superiority
>At this point, I've noticed that the Vikings and Russians have allied with me
>The following battle was a costly and time-consuming one but we eventually pushed the Elves back into the foresty shithole they crawled out of
>I gained a strip of land in the East, the Russians regained the territory they previously lost and the Vikings got a strategically valuable island in the middle of the ocean

I'm coming to rape you with my massive nigger dong

one day, i met a fluffy goat and i married it.
the end.

When I was younger, I would masturbate in bed by pulling up the blanket, rolling over to the side a bit and cum onto the wall below. I used to only masturbate like once a week or so but for a couple of weeks I started doing it every day, sometimes a few times a day. This usually wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary for a teenager but since I was always ejaculating on my wall, I began to get a bad cockroach infestation there. I didn't notice at first and since I've never had cockroaches before I didn't really know why they were there but eventually I read up on the internet that cockroaches like to live in dark, moist places in the house and that made sense... At first I felt really disgusted. I wanted to exterminate them but I definitely didn't want my parents to find out what happened, so I tried to kill them by flicking them into a bowl of water and watching them drown. But then I felt really bad. I don't know why but it felt like murder. I didn't really dislike the cockroaches. I had never even seen cockroaches before and they were kind of interesting. So I decided to stop killing them and kind of just let them be for like a week. I know this sounds really weird but I kind of began thinking of them as my children. It started out as a joke-thought but then it got more serious. Like, they were literally borne out of my sperm... so in my mind it made sense that they were my offspring in a way. I used to bring them food and stuff from the kitchen and play with them by moving them around the room or letting them crawl on me and I just got really emotionally attached to them for a while even though they were obviously just insects. Then my parents found out. I think my dad saw one in the kitchen and immediately freaked out and called the exterminator the same day while I was at school. So we had to move out for about a week to an Airbnb and I was really depressed the entire time but I couldn't tell them why. They thought I just didn't like the Airbnb.

tl;dr

My favorite Touhou character is Flandere and I hate kikes because of their shameless exploitation of the Holohoax, which they blew out of proportion thanks to the falsified reports that they forged in many of the post-war kangaroo courts. It has been over 60 years ago, yet you're still using it as an excuse to get a free pass on EVERYTHING: the insane manipulation of media, the lobbying, the atrocities you're committing against the Palestinians in the lands you STOLE thanks to your Jew friends in the United Kingdom.
Everyone knows what you're doing and you've been doing in these 50 years, the only reason this spiral of silence still exists today is because you'd be called a Nazi, an anti-semite, you'de be ostracized from society.
Can you imagine a Kurd terrorist being excused because 90 years ago the Ottomans attempted to kill his people? It would be inexcusable, but then again Jews have their friends in Hollywood who love to line their pockets by tugging at goyim's heartstrings.
I'm fucking sick and tired of your slimeball tactics. If you really have the support of people in the western hemisphere then are you still wasting no effort to influence and manipulate public opinione, kikes?

stl;dr

I'm going to tell you why you DON'T want a tsundere GF IRL, from my experience.
So I met the girl in question a year ago, she had a slight interest in anime so we got talking. When we became good friends, she would occasionally come round and watch new Harsh episodes with me, etc. As we got closer she developed the typical tsundere personality (would tease me and stuff, but if I said liked her hair or something she'd go all quiet and shy) I liked her but never acted on it until one day we were walking to my place and she starts the usual teasing and play fighting, then we end up really close and I'm like 'Fuck it, I'll go for it' and try to kiss her. To my surprise she kisses back, and then uses both hands to lightly punch my chest saying 'That wasn't fair.' then she and I have another kiss.
SO FAR, SO GOOD.
So back at my place, I open a crate of beer and we watch some TV/assorted anime episodes etc. All the time getting steadily drunker. After some beers she gets really playful and starts teasing me. Like I'd say 'I don't care' Then she'd lean in for a kiss and pull away and go 'Really?'. She ends up staying the night, but we don't have sex.
THEN
I wake up in the morning and she's gone, she just left a note saying she'd call me. So I go downstairs and switch the TV on, but something was strange. I somehow got that feeling. I was half watching a match between two prefectures of no relation to me. I was half heartedly cheering for the losing side and somehow got the feeling I'd be hearing from Haruhi soon.

astl;dr

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Jow Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "funny", I guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking funny? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be funny. It's easy to be funny. You just don't have to say anything stupid.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

fucking mexican

lmao you cant say spic cuz you are one

Lmao

my surname is lopez

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air
In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.
First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm this might be alright.
But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air
Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared
I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air'
I pulled up to the house about seven or eigth
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Attached: 136824841910.gif (350x497, 833K)

i got kot

Attached: 1545647760064.jpg (533x700, 81K)

>xOt
so close yet so far

humans are just animals, we're nothing special even though we like to think we are.

>russia is strong
uhhhhh
they're a second world country fast slipping into a third world one. the only strength you might be sensing is desperate indignation because they know just how completely shit their country actually is.

This is the story of the Serbian Bitch Doctors...

once upon a time my dick was eight inches and I lived fappily ever after the end

Attached: 1534677257077.jpg (900x900, 41K)