Setup recommendations

Okay Jow Forums
I started going to university again and pic related is a preview of what my dorm will look like.

How do I make do with such a shitty desk? What kind of setup will I be able to manage? What would you do?

Attached: horrible.png (1698x910, 2.39M)

I'd recommend to resize the photos you're going to upload

looks like a Norwegian high security prison for Mass murderers

>put shitty affordable laptop on desk
>sit on chair
done

Replace the chair, find an adequate monitor to fit that desk and start dressing up that backboard.

okay, if I am going to go with this, which thinkpad config is the most powerful?

Do you think this would fit a mid ATX?

What's the difference between a Norwegian high security prison and a university dorm?

forgot to attach picture

Attached: horriblev2.png (1700x903, 2.24M)

My dorm looks like shit compared to this, but at least I don't have to share a room with another dude.

All depends on a case really, I don't know about the entire height of the desk either because you could just get a horizontal case and toss it up top

>t. Third worlder

please ignore cable hell around it

Attached: pc.jpg (3024x4032, 1023K)

>How do I make do with such a shitty desk?
But a rope.
I would rather hang myself than sit at such a desk.

Doesn't look like it's gonna fit in the open cabinet underneath so I'd put it up top and you can easily manage the cables along the back.
It's gonna be a lot of personal flair to make the thing worth a damn or comfortable.

yeah

Attached: 1561947319088.jpg (539x412, 30K)

Just get the rog mothership we all know you're the exact type of person that thing is meant for.

Unironically disassemble that shit and get a real desk.
Just looking at it makes me feel cramped.

for study work get a shitty cumpad ultraportable and couple of spare drives in case one of them fails

talk to people, read books, go to places and work out instead of spending all your free time inside your dorm room hunched in front of gaymerstation ultrael-ee-dees widescreen /mkg/tranny 2030 sperg edition

interesting way to articulate your point but I think this is probably a good idea.

I doubt that's the plan but it's worth having a decent setup when he has to work.

you don't really need a desktop
keep it at your parents house

Have you tried butt fucking your roommate?

Why?

In the norwegian prison, the mass murderes get into after they did their rampage.
US dorms, the mass murderers live there before they start shooting up people.

Attached: 1187911209942.jpg (525x394, 70K)

So you can cum.

I can't satisfy everyone's needs...