Would it be retarded to put my phone in the dehydrator on low heat if it got wet

Would it be retarded to put my phone in the dehydrator on low heat if it got wet

Attached: 1544565432356.jpg (357x268, 14K)

interested bump

Tempted to just buy an old phone to dunk and try this out with tbqh

No need unless you have a Lagdroid. Dropped my iPhone in a lake recently and still works perfectly

Open it up, put on dehumidifier's air stream rather than on some heater dehydrator if worried. Or throw it in silica gel.

Depends how low "low" is. When my desktop got wet I put it in my enclosed shower with a space heater for 24 hours and it just werked.
If the temp is over like 95f I would do it.

Or a Samsung. Or any of the other Android phones that are more water resistant than the iPhone X and were years before the iPhone was.

Wouldn't do it*

Or just put it in a microwave, retard. The microwaves cause water to evaporate and it also charges your phone. Youre welcome.

>green texts
Enjoy being a virgin forever. Stacy only bangs blue texts.

put it in a bag of (uncooked) rice for a couple of days

>2019
>still relying on stacies

take the prossiepill

>prossiepill
Explain

take the prostitutepill
have sex with hookers
free yourself from civvie cunts

that's not stupid.
that's part of the correct answer.
step one is dunking the phone in deionized water.
step two is dunking the phone in ipa (rubbing alcohol)
step three is putting the phone in the dehydrator.
those steps are what i would do if my phone fell in anything liquid.

Disassemble and put all on a pot full of rice for 24 hours.

I thought the rice thing was a myth

the fuck is wrong with you, just put it in a microwave. they work by exciting water molecules in the food, which makes them perfect for evaporating water from electronics. ya know how if you leave bread or something in there for too long it gets dry and hard? that's what you want for your phone

After you took a shit do you want your ass dry or do you want your ass clean?

Attached: 1563018545421.png (1271x760, 963K)

it's not
both

Put it in a dessicant (silica gel being the most available) with a fan blowing on it for a couple days. Rice as I hear partially works, don't use heat regardless

I dropped my phone in the toilet. Placed it on my car's defroster vent for two hours, worked just fine.