PSA to freetards

Reminder that participating in the economy is your civil responsibility. Use the pic relateds, not retarded free garbage like linux and gimp.

If you insist on being a worthless obese sinkhole instead of a based consumer then I hope you'll at least consider joining the military so that either you do wind up serving your country in some way or you fucking die.

Attached: products.png (600x500, 103K)

It's free as in freedom not free as in price. The majority of companies in your picture use lots of free software including GNU/Linux and BSD to make shitloads of money.

Yes but it's for companies. Economic resources belong with people who will use them to provide paid services

Attached: 80EF467D-0C4C-48EC-BDEB-8E544812AEE2-2967-00000D985064E8CD.png (225x225, 11K)

>joining the military so that either you do wind up serving your country in some way
Explain how dying for Israel serves the US of A

Ah so you want freedom for those companies but not for individuals. What a refreshing perspective that I have never seen from any shill before.

Apple, Microsoft, and Google all use free software.

Freedom for individuals turns them into economic sinkholes and burdens on society

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>participating in the economy
Do you think their money evaporates into thin air? No, it doesn't. It just goes buy other things in other parts of the economy, Berklestein.

>wagies, neets, and poor people spend all their money as soon as they get it. they do not save it. they push it on making the economy faster
>....however, the 1% rich fags horde their money. trillions of currencies are tied up and kept out of circulation by the rich.

Seems like you are the sinkhole, Russian Spam bot.

participating in economy does not means using the least effective alternative. doing this will only hurt humanity by not giving incentive to the most effect competitor. being free and open source is a very effecting selling point. its not your responsability to stop using free stuff. its the responsability of the devs to make software so much better than free stuff that you would rather pay them for it.
if a free alternative that can fulfil your needs exist. its not just you need but your duty to use it as to force the devs of paid services to make better services if they want any money

congrats, this is the most jewish post I've seen on Jow Forums in a while.

I'm using both libre and proprietary software, it feels good and there's nothing you can do about it OP. Deal with it.

the oposite freedom for individuals means they will buy things that interest them the most so companies will make these things to fulfil the needs of them
individuals without freedom cant pick and choose what is best for them so company wont make good products because people dont have choice anyway.

I use pirated Windows 10 and the Android that came with my phone, am i a productive member of society?

PS - Last game i bought was "Sub Command" in 2002

Shut up, commie.

Attached: 164454545465.jpg (467x337, 24K)

2/10 at least try with your bait

>a based consumer

Attached: 1564521111102.jpg (1024x975, 100K)

Attached: you-know-what-to-do.webm (1680x720, 2.99M)

Wouldn't it be smarter to use alternative services and products to increase competition and benefit everyone?

>Reminder that participating in the economy is your civil responsibility.
wack

Attached: 4763463245345.jpg (542x960, 36K)

You make money for your Shithole country. They don't care about you.