Twitter

Is this the worst thing to ever happen to the Internet?

Attached: twitter-logo.jpg (1000x562, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKftOH54iNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Twitter and Tumblr. Both biggest mistakes ever made.

tumblr completed switched to twitter

i legit dont know anyone who uses twitter and tumblr
i know what twitter is like but wtf is tumblr?

twitter for young alternative people
my facebook is constantly spammed with screenshots of tumblr and twitter, sucks man

Yes, Jesus Christ that place is toxic

Jow Forums but not redpilled and full of normies.

No, facebook and mobile shit are.

no, that would be facebook

I like twitter, hate the new interface, but it really is the best social media out there imo. Too bad it sucks for marketing. It's harder to network with strangers on Twitter and people around my age (18) don't seem to use it as much as the 20+ crowd.

Bump

Facebook is far worse.

America was the worst thing to happen to the internet.

Normalfags are the worst thing to happen to the internet. They made it serious fucking business and now the whole thing is fucked.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 396K)

Twitter is totally fine as long as you ignore its existence completely. The most annoying thing about it is news sites using it as a general opinion gauge

I use Twitter professionally, idk how I would do that with facefuck.

pic related

Attached: 1564191975898.png (1000x2000, 494K)

No, Google is worse.

Imagine thinking history works like mspaint drawings.

Attached: imagine-being-at-computers.png (391x311, 231K)

discord

youtube.com/watch?v=UKftOH54iNU

No not entirely... I'd say Facebook is still worse. Twitter is bad no doubt, but Facebook not only brought modern "social networking" to the forefront, it normalized using your meatspace identity on the Internet when prior to that time it was verboten - parents would teach their kids "NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR REAL NAME" and whatnot. This was the Facebook original sin, along with data collection/analysis for profit/sale, but they also enabled all the fucked up fake news bullshit and whatnot among thousands of other bad decisions in their wake.

Twitter is still shitty , but for different reasons and a whole fuckload less than Facebook