Whats the best Android music player?

Attached: MAZIN.png (309x409, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32822495505.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

amazin.

das amazin

I was on iPhone, but just got back to android and poweramp is still great for me

>Android
BEYYYYYYYTA

Balckplayer. looks stylish

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-175732.png (1080x1920, 2.22M)

jetAudio

Vanilla

Blackplayer

And it's customizable as fuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-220739.png (720x1280, 950K)

A 1$ MP3 player from Aliexpress
aliexpress.com/item/32822495505.html
Phones aren't meant for playing music, they're made for calling people. Furthermore, all phones run non-free software and track you via cell tower triangulation, so you shouldn't use them.

not sure why you need anything else when poweramp did it perfectly nearly a decade ago

Attached: 1525886733555.png (380x349, 70K)

Proprietary

Depends what features are important to you, but everything from the native AOSP player to VLC can be useful.

There are a few enhanced players on FDroid , so they're still open source and whatnot. I'd try them out first and not use proprietary bullshit if you canavoid it

It looks and function like shit now.

lmao

baseado como a foda

Phonograph

BlackPlayer. If you're a material design faggot, Phonograph.

Poweramp, the paid version.

I us BlackPlayer.
Dev of Poweramp took too long to release v3 that I switched last year since it was a nightmare to use v2 on newer versions of android. Heard it's good again though so you can look into that.
I paid for both Poweramp and BlackPlayer EX and like both of them over most of the other music players available

Try Poweramp v3, you'll hate it, guaranteed.

v3 is complete shit now

VLC

spotify

You don't need music players these days boomer, you've got spotify and other stuff.

>unironically paying for proprietary ponzi schemes
Sad