I just switched to Linux even though the sysadmin at the law firm told me to stick to MacOS (Company Policy)

I just switched to Linux even though the sysadmin at the law firm told me to stick to MacOS (Company Policy)

How can I make sure he gets dabbed on?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x573, 38K)

Youre the one getting dabbed on retard
you use what your company uses and tou can only change that once you become the sysadmin
and even then you have to run it by the top guns
I fucking love threads above naive baboons who think the world revolves around them and their preferences
>inb4 Im an iToddler
love my xubuntu

hahaha found the MacToddler

Can someone post a Satania?

Attached: mPKgUwT.jpg (306x306, 12K)

Why is it company policy to use macOS? Why did you decide to use linux instead? Why did you make a thread to tell Jow Forums about it?

Time to microwave your hard drive and play dumb if you want to keep your job.

he's going to find out if he wants to. You're not smart enough to mask every detail that would give you away on an enterprise network. Shit something as simple as a device management client would fuck you because if you show up as offline while he sees you using a computer that's a dead giveaway, and if you try to use a VM he can just see what you have installed. t. sysadmin

as a followup, you (presumably) don't own this device, stop being a nigger and acting like you do.

>dabbed on
Fuck off zoomer

all those sysadmins prefer MacOs because native encryption with Filevault: law firms need protect highly sensitive information meanwhile Linux encrypting is terrible vs Filevault/BitLocker

damn....freetards btfo!

not your blog.

send him a text and brick his iShit, a new one releases every week

Attached: 486563.png (325x169, 38K)

Question his competence and let him explain why.

That's literally bullshit.

>law firm
>protect highly sensitive information
>apple

This is actually believable, as only financial and medical are legally required to be FIPS compliant.

Attached: 1541451596332.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Holy fucking shit repeating digits

It clearly says in the header that Jow Forums is my personal Tumblr page

wow!

I know what you're thinking... en executive... running Linux... well you know what they say, old habits they die hard.

Attached: intro-1502818850.jpg (780x439, 28K)

>MacOS (Company Policy)

Attached: exorcism.jpg (384x384, 46K)

That's literally bullshit

>Linux encrypting is terrible
And what is your scientific basis for thinking that?

MacOS and GNU/"Linux" are both POSIX.
They're literally the same shit, sorry you're too autistic to hand Aqua Desktop I guess.

You use what the sysadmin has declared. Otherwise you are a blackbox within the company network and sysadmins really don't like that. If you screw up security, compatibility or cause an issue, the sysadmin can't do their job to fix it. You are also not paid to install OSs and troubleshoot whatever issue you are having on them, so quit wasting company' time.