Im building my very first gaming rig and I wanted to know if i should go Intel or AMD for my processing power

Im building my very first gaming rig and I wanted to know if i should go Intel or AMD for my processing power
I already purchased a NVIDIA Video Card but im stuck on the Processor Unit

Attached: AMD-vs-Intel-venta-procesadores-01.jpg (1268x664, 113K)

VIA

IBM POWER9

3950X

Qualcomm 8CX

Attached: Stock.png (1382x2535, 126K)

Get a 9700k or a 9900k if you don't mind spending a little more. It absolutely destroys AMD at games though AMDrones will try to tell you otherwise.

ill get the 9900k
thanks

Intel if you want pozzed stuttering housefires. Ryzen if you want to side with evil antisemitic amd nazis.

If you want pajeets squirting zombie loads inside your system and basically give the whole world root access, go Intel.

At least you'll spend more money for that 1 fps extra in those specific games, so it's definitely worth it.

Attached: Absolutely savage.jpg (2220x1080, 508K)

> evil
> nazi

Intel is designed, manufactured and programmed in Israel.

If you want the absolute best gaming performance then Intel, for everything else AMD. Mind you Ryzen 3000 is generally within 5% of Intel's gaming performance, which is something you should consider if you're operating within a budget.

Attached: 1470239965125.jpg (400x400, 47K)

If you plan to do absolutely anything that uses CPU while gaming then get AMD. If you strictly game, then go Intel.

3600x is one of the best price to performance chips right now imo.

If you buy anything other than 3600 you're a fucking idiot.

ARM chip? Doesn't it limit the software you can run?

Raw Gaymen has the 9900k currently beating the AMD cpus in most but not all games, AMD cpus still slap in literally every other task.

Here is a really good compilation of benchmarks.
>inb4 leddit
Yes, it's the best resource for this
>inb4 /amd/
Brain plz
reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/cbsdbf/ryzen_3000_zen_2_meta_review_1540_application/

if you dont spend 1400 on a graphics card you cant beat AMD using an intel chip
shills pretend that you would only use 1080p with a 1400 dollar graphics card and thats the clown world we are at right now

Intel unless you just want to be playing the BIOS configuration game all day

Attached: cpu benchmark2.png (703x712, 79K)

Attached: 1565287740748.png (1268x673, 207K)

Why isn't anyone testing low settings? When you play online you play with everything on low.

Because 1080p max settings is the only way amd can compete. If you remove all bottlenecks you'd see that intel crushes amd

>destroys
>4 more frames on 1080p medium

Maybe you do, fag.

Not all of them, only the good ones.

FX 8350 is more than capable. Fuck the new expensive shit.

So AMD is better in newer games? Seems like the better investment then?