Red pill me on pic related

Attached: D032370D-94CB-4C2E-B6D0-6DF3B9A73CB6.png (600x600, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.golang.org/why-generics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being too much of a brainlet to use C++ that you make a special ed version of it.

Attached: titteringMercy.png (1000x1000, 859K)

imagine thinking go has anything whatsoever to do with C++

Attached: 1526126890494.jpg (1440x1432, 485K)

It is a fine programming language.

C++ > GoLang < Python

it's worse than java for anything but toy programs

Literally a language made for retards, that's how Rob Pike describes it.
Between Kotlin, Dart and Go, Go is by far the worst Google language. If Kotlin could compile to native, which is a work in progress, there would be no reason to Go exist.

Its a language meant to make C++ (((programmers))) seeth
>huuur no generics, why cant you shit this language up with templates like my stockholm syndrome language

Kotlin isn't a google language.

It wasn't made by Google, but it is maintained by Google.

No it's not.

Retard.

absolutely sublime for the domains it was designed (microservices, middleware, single-purpose command line utilities)
absolutely horrible for other uses

let the butthurt flow, tell us more how much you hate Go

Attached: index.jpg (184x274, 13K)

It's terrible

They're adding generics in Go, your argument is invalid retard, you absolute fool. blog.golang.org/why-generics

more, more

Attached: e9e245b6cf9.jpg (451x340, 25K)

>They're adding generics in Go
Yeah, they are adding generics in Go since years ago. The team doesn't want to implement generics the same way it's implemented in other languages, but they don't know what they really want either.
Not even the generics specification is done yet, and chances are when they finally decide how to do it, it will be worse than those other generics implementation they want to avoid so much.
Not even projecting, this kind of shit already happened before, look at their package manager.

it has some things I like, eg goroutines/csp and a clear reading style, but it fails in a lot of ways like
says

Ergo the "LE GENERICS IS ACTUALLY BAD" argument is retarded because it was literally a marketing tool for its lack thereof

it's amazing for container software and container management software

it has concurrency without threads.
It has a large runtime
it doesn't have generics

It's a good language that's made for getting shit done. Has a good community and wealth of packages. I say if you're going to do something in Node or Java, just use Go.

Pic related is also good for learning Go.

Attached: 516R4ZoMqBL._AC_SY400_.jpg (323x400, 20K)

server-side shit compiled into native code with zero dependencies. no fucking docker is needed.

the best thing that happened to webshit since Django

Is your IQ score 75 or 80?

He's right, it's maintained by jetbrain I think

unironically go back to r*ddit.com/r/go, newfag.