Which glow in the dark pride hat should I make for our 8ch glowing refugees ? left or right ?

which glow in the dark pride hat should I make for our 8ch glowing refugees ? left or right ?

Attached: 8ch.png (1317x558, 493K)

haha it's funny because children were murdered by a white supremicist who was radicalized by 8ch, tee hee so edgy

>what is gallows humor

this is statement to support free uncensored access to information so calm your political twitches

maybe you could not put an image of the very weapon used 5 days ago by an 8ch poster to kill many people on it?

>radicalized by 8ch
one of its boards at most

it's funny because he was registred democrat.

falseflag so obvious even normies question it. This is why they got nuked because they all knew truth. It's over.

yellow looks better

>implying it wasn't the same 5 pseudo-intellectual niggers everywhere you went
/tech/ was such a shithole I bet most of them crossboarded the freeze peach subreddits

The right one contrasts better

>t. retard.

Plenty of white supremacist dems

Nah, it was all fake. They just wanted to shut down the superior /tech/ board.

Wait when did we stop radicalising people?

>radicalized by 8ch
The dude was most probably already fucked up. 8ch was just a safe haven for this clown. The board itself is not totally to blame

> the psycho also wore clothes and drank water
let's ban clothes and water!
you're not a mass murderer, are you?

B A S E D

I prefer the one on the right

Radicalisation is rarely triggered by something outside the person itself. You can't blame a website for this silly.
OP, cool go for the one on the left.

The red and green is calmer. Better. Have it.

in all seriousness, don't do this shit. We don;'t need the heat. Lets at least give infinity time to go back up etc..and not take down other chans either by pushing this bullshit.

Look theres no reason for infinity to be treated as it was, and the shooter (from all accounts) did not post the manifesto there - he posted it to facebook/instagram and someone copied it to infinity - but right now people are just using a tragedy to exploit and implement things that wouldn't be given a second look at saner times. Don't play into this by dropping something as inflammatory as that hat with a fucking gun on it, which will only convince the entire fucking news cycle that "yes, infinity does support the shooter" and they'll never be able to get decent hoster/cdn service,as well was fucking over all of us trying to appeal to reason to fix this mess.

His manifesto wasn't even posted to 8ch according to police. Try again hill shill.

Attached: IMG_9439-e1565325467757-1024x949.jpg (1024x949, 87K)

What the fuck happend to this board. I know Jow Forums isn't as "edgy" as Jow Forums, but what the fuck are you doing here if you qq about every pice of dark/racist humour. Fuck of back to plebbit if you can't enjoy the humour here.

I haven't been paying attention to this whole shit
Yeah I know someone went and shot up a walmart but why is 8ch involved?
Did he just blabber about 8ch or actually posted his manifesto there? I'd assume the latter otherwise I honestly don't know what would make such a website be a prime target by even cloudflare to refuse ddos protection for them

Source?

Because someone posted his manifesto there. Rumors were HE posted it, but later info has suggested this is not the case at all and he posted it to regular old social media like Instagram (and perhaps Facebook) instead, then some random person who saw it posted it on infinity as news, for edge etc..

The cloudflare thing and everything afterward was just because of screaming twitter-mobs in the wake of the attacks. Don't forget there were 2 attacks, with the second ostensibly having nothing to do with alt-right shit at all, so everyone is just losing their mind. The same shit that allowed for the creation of the Patriot Act, Homeland Security (including ICE) etc...is just happening now - people exploiting tragedy to get shit they want done.

There are certain demographics that feel that imageboards , notably Jow Forums and especially infinity are "bad" for different reasons, the latest incarnation being gathering places for pol-yps and their alt-right nonsense. Since infinity has previously had boards where people appeared to celebrate other shooters , they're enemy number one even if its just all edge.

So in the wake of this shooting, there seems to be a connection for infinity because of the manifesto, so that means that certain people start shrieking again that infinity needs to be taken down because its allowing people to be radicalized to do these attacks. When they learned cloudflare (which hypocritically offered it service to many other offensive sites including supposed ISIS related pages in the past) was perhaps being contracted for infinity to use their services, the twitter shitter mob and the clickbait media (nomatter their alignment ) coverinng it started yelling at cloudflare "why are you protecting a den of hate speech that generates killers"?" and the din got loud enough that CF basically capitulated and booted them. Then other companies also refused, or had their upstream providers bounce them if they worked with infinity etc

Attached: fatboy-1.jpg (900x600, 265K)

Link was posted to /b/, I've seen it.

The green is too yellow. The left version is better unless you can fix the green.

will 8 c h make it through this bullshit too or will we have to make 16chan?

So much technology in this thread

Red for commies, yellows for ancaps.

White ISIS

8-chan was a datamining powerhouse. Many of its mods and guys who "helped" with it's coding would spy on the userbase and collect tons of info on users. About two years ago an ex-mod of the site DDOSED the website to hell and back out of spite. 8-chan was never a safe website to use. It spied on a lot of users.

He was literally laughed off after posting the manifesto

Who's laughing now bitch.

Not sure. Looks like they're figuring things out. The site is still up but the DNS doesn't work so you've got to go to the IP directly last I checked. I expect theyll find a service provider who's not an ass , but worst case they'll end up going onion primarily but ath would be unfortunate. Its possible they may just wait until the outrage machine passses over and finds its next target and then others will quietly restore cdn service.

Ultimately I generally hate what the pol-yp demographic stands for, but I don't think deplatforming such that it is is the right answer.. its ineffecctive in actually squashing the ideology and increase only compresses it under pressure and gets it more extreme. We don't need the Internet to get more homogenized and corporatized to the idea that anyone who offends you should not be able to have a modern site of their own or services to provide that - that way is craziness where everyone points fingers, cheering when its done to those they hate and freaking when done to those they like. It can't be acceptable, period..

not based

post ip

Baste

If you think 8ch boards weren't all Jow Forums, you've never been to 8ch.

/ausneets/ /doomer/ /baph/ /b/ /a/ /cow/ /leftypol/ /hikki/ /tech/ Jow Forums /cyb/ etc
Shut up retard nigger kike

>/ausneets/
Jow Forums

>/doomer/
Jow Forums

>/baph/
Jow Forums

>/b/
Jow Forums

>/a/
Jow Forums

>/cow/