Sup fags, we still say newfag I been out for awhile

sup fags, we still say newfag I been out for awhile

I think I'm being gang stalked and writing my paper online streamed tons of weird shit going on wanna watch the stream?

youtube.com/watch?v=o58Xx_Noe2I

a sample

Attached: IMG_20190718_060527.jpg (4096x3072, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

whatismyipaddress.com/ip/2607:fb90:5c3c:6fac::41:f20e:701
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

• Texts/Calls Not Sending – I’m not really sure of this one. I could never confirm because of the vast amount of problems I was experiencing. I can say that calls are dropped at the behest of someone else. It was always during the most critical of times I couldn’t make a phone call. A good example was when I was with a senior adviser from Apple discussing issues in the Apple store located on 1600 Walnut Street. While the adviser tried to call me back twice, I couldn’t see a record of it on the phone.

Special Note – It didn’t matter whether I was using WiFi or my T-Mobile service calls are blocked at will. I once had to use a VPN combined with an application just to get a phone call through.

• Mystery Pop-Ups – There are the standard run of the mill popups you would associate with perhaps a normal virus. There have been hyper-personalized search engine results. Beyond the algorithms advertising companies use. Things pertinent to within the moment. Webpages have opened while the phone was idle with a blackscreen. Behavior beyond what one would say was a technical glitch. It some essence these were almost taunting and insulting while others helped me throughout my research.

• Unusual Activity On Accounts Linked – Now this is the hardest part to perhaps verify. Since my theory has the secondary user doing everything on their interface as you. I know for a fact an email was snoozed with an activation code for software to that does a deep scan of android devices called DDR Recovery Software. At this point I’m not even sure if emails are being received or ignored. I don’t get responses, perhaps because of the poor explanation of the problem. With the amount I’ve

• Unusual Activity On Accounts Linked – Now this is the hardest part to perhaps verify. Since my theory has the secondary user doing everything on their interface as you. I know for a fact an email was snoozed with an activation code for software to that does a deep scan of android devices called DDR Recovery Software. At this point I’m not even sure if emails are being received or ignored. I don’t get responses, perhaps because of the poor explanation of the problem. With the amount I’ve sent out I’d bet they’re either going out and I’m not getting a response or that they’re blocked at the source. While none of my accounts seemed to have any super malicious activity in recent weeks purchases have not shown up in my email. Either that or they’ll show up later. Receipts coming the next day, Time is a factor, exactly how I’m still uncertain.

- Special Note - The activation code for an android recovery software was the first noticed snoozed email. There is something unique about this type of software along with others that separates it from the run of the mill tools I’m guessing. As my research has been hindered by the difficulties listed above all I can say is that it does a deep recovery. This is what leads me to believe there is something in the phone and four months later due to my own complications couldn’t stay on that singular task. It became difficult as device after device failed.
Personal Experiences
- Time – The concept of time has been a recurring theme over my research. I’m unsure of its impact but hypothesize it has to do with something with hiding information. I once did a google search for common network passwords as mine is not secure. This is at the local level even

My name is Kevin Blalock. I believe I’ve stumbled upon some type of vicious malware or a virus. I actually believe it to be an exploit, but I’ll get there. I’ve done my own research for about four months straight almost. I have no formal background in computer engineering so if some of my terminology is off please forgive me. While I don’t have a background in technology, I did graduate from Temple University with a 3.6 with a science degree. I had intended to pursue my doctorate, but life happened. I only reference that in the sense that I hope you take my email and what research I did seriously.
I’m not quite sure where to begin because I purely stumbled upon this, but whatever has infected my phone has been able to infect others regardless of make, carrier, or network. I say this because my friend’s phones have done the same thing. The various phones and networks include an iPhone on Sprint, my father’s Galaxy S10 on Verizon, and my Galaxy S10 with T-Mobile. Before I had come to the realization of how toxic this exploit was, I even bought an LG and a Motorola ReVVII. Even my previous phone a Galaxy S8 on ATT had the same issues and if I think back farther some glaring examples from the past come to mind.
My phone exhibits all the classic symptoms of being tapped. While not peer reviewed, the website techilicious, states that six symptoms of being hacked as noticeable decrease in battery life, sluggish performance, high data usage, outgoing calls or texts don’t send, mystery pop ups and unusual activity on accounts linked. I would of liked to use a more appropriate source, but as I’ve exhausted my funds to the point of a complete economic collapse. Time is not on my side at this point. From here on out all references will be to my Motorola ReVVII.

Attached: 20190421_144115.jpg (4608x3456, 3.5M)

Either that or I'm just a retard with a bunch of people playing a prank but I've cried begging for it stop as my uncle died and well it hasn't. People can be dicks... I just hope not this much of a dick. I was doing some weird shit, but the depths of mind were fucked with to an unknown level

Now that I think about it this seems like a really really bad joke.... =/. Really well organized though to a level so creepy

format everything, disconnect wifi and hard reset you router.

tried it, didn't work. Factory reset everything. I'm the Black Plague. MacBook, laptop, Chromebook, iPhone, iPad, Samsung it doesn't matter.

look up gaslightiing ugh its terrible. I thought I was crazy, almost schizophrenic at points. When ya wanna jerk off and your Chromebook camera makes you aware your being watched its unsettling .
I went down a dark dark path one I wish I had never done but I wasn't going to let them win. IDGAF if everything comes out at this point cause half the shit I did was cause I was driven crazy.

I mean I don't care but I just hope I can bring those to justice who did this to me. I can't tell... everyone from kids to bums seem to be in on it. To my neighbor, to the guy across the street. The weirdest shit has happened. I feel like I was on the Truman show

What would that accomplish?

You're not crazy

Are you currently using a firewall?

Well thanks
sIdk if it matters everything I'm doing is seen as my screen is mirrored

You should be aware that the latest hardware ,statistically, have the most vulnerabilities

Get an old smartphone, like Samsung S5 (used) or older make sure it is always with you and factory reset it with the standard Power + Volume Up method. Do not get a data plan for it and only connect to wifi on it. Do not install any apps on it at all.
Since there is a good possibility you're the one installing the malware yourself, even if you aren't aware of it.
Do not browse the internet at all on it, until after you've confirmed it's not an app you've downloaded that's causing the problems.
Install apps one-by-one, once a day and check for changes in the phone.

Firewalls DO matter, they literally block connections. Only allowing what ever apps or ports you allow.

Save your critical files, blow away your OS. Install a firewall. Use 2-factor tokens.

Are you even Jow Forums?

He isn't.

Everything you're saying is kind of reminiscent of paranoid schizophrenia. I know that's probably not what you want to hear, but you should go and see a doctor and ask them about it or something.

The fact of the matter is that you're most likely not important enough to warrant this kind of intense surveillance for four(?) months or more. Just think about who would want to pay for all of that, as well as this advanced malware that can infect any device. Is there really a reason that someone would go to all of that trouble just to watch you constantly instead of just kidnapping you or something?

plese go there for all you schizoposting needs
and take you schizo pills

Yo I'm not kidding. Check out this IP address. My ex was dead set on reformatting my phone unbeknownst to me. I had a galaxy S10, and an old laptop. In three months I've burned through those phones, a Chromebook that's OS corrupted within a week, a brand new Pad changed its pin the moment I connected it to a router. I was trying to dodge whatever was following me and well obviously it didn't work and I got locked out of the iPad. MacBooks the only that aint shit the bed,.

I've had fake chats with T-Mobile reps in The Tmobile app, fake chats with Samsung in the Samsung app, Shit I gave the Verizon dude a less than full account number and he verified me anyway

Well my theory is they're using a virtual interface of my own. So it doesn't;'t matter whatever I log into they're logged into. Phones don't work cause the letters pop as you hit em

Yo look up these people called Targeted Individuals , they sound fucking nuts yo. I woulda never thought it was real, but my own experiences tell me different. The strangest shit happens in my house,

This IP logged into my fb

whatismyipaddress.com/ip/2607:fb90:5c3c:6fac::41:f20e:701

The further I looked into the worse shit got. Look at he reviews for it

I found a chrome extension that filtered my results. Ifucked up shiyt

The MacBook was fucked before I even got through the setup without connected to a network

You are a fucked in the head schizo honestly why did I read all this shit, fucking lowered my iq reading your dumbass rambling

>it's another normie installs malware on his smartphone and suddenly every minor hiccup in every appliance in his house is an evil hacker out to get him episode

Attached: 1563414958019.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

Lol its ugh really tbe stream went down.

Its hard when you find 271 GB of data transmitted from your phone. You try to call, your father tries to call, your grandma's landline goes down and you go to the local forestation at 3 am to try and call Xfinity to no avail.

You're not a InfoSec my dude, better to seek to freeze yo shit, and start shopping around for someone to assist with your intrusion issues.

This normal>?

Attached: Weird Network.png (2880x1800, 2.21M)

lol rip your data plan

I've actually done this took some pills from my friend didn't know what they were said they were molly, but pretty much acted like op for a good 3 days then realized it was all bs, but then diagnosed with schizophrenia about a year later.

Also, I happen to be a someone who specializes in this field.

how do I freeze it>? No one believed me so I'm writing it out, I can't do anything else I;'m 10k in debt right now

What can I do. Weirdest shit ever has happened. My android has two interfaces. They're on the phone, one you can see its the stupid fucking 3D thing I did for reasons unknown. The other interface is for a computer the edge isn't there for the rotation 3D element. It's flat and and you can see the next screen slightly to the right

>oh noes theys watchin me
>fbcdn
lol

you just keep installing crap software and don't understand the symptoms of malware well enough to logically deduce facts from what you're seeing.

research chemicals are no joke

>Step 1.)Chill the fuck out for a couple days, and shutdown your networked devices.
>Step 2.)Re-install your OS from a mates house. Use disc only.
>Step 3.)Seek a technical support rep to install a firewall on your installation

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT

FUCK OFF ALREADY

I have lots of experience with different drugs, and this was probably some sort of speed mixed with a hallucinogen, but I was hearing voices before I ever took this probably soon after I started smoking weed.

it's a simulation. you are experiencing a bug.

the only person watching you is the third-world asshole who wrote the malware in the bullshit useless "fon mebmory gleaner :DDDDD" you keep reinstalling like a retard on phone setup.

protip: you don't need any of that bullshit make phone faster software, it's all fake shit deigned to drive you the exact kind of nuts you're experiencing.

what the fuck is going on here

to elaborate, from what you've described, this is the nature of the bug:

dimensional segregation is failing. Many simulations exist in parallel, in order to create the best experience, and this can be a source of bugs. Particularly with smartphones, which approach the technological complexity of the simulation itself, devices are prone to switching or glitching. The more devices you have, the more power is required; not just in wattage but in complexity/entropy of the simulation. If you are using a device in a portion of the simulation that has not been pre-tested (think unallocated space, or if you're into spirituality, which i recommend, new universes) the intention of the device can become obscured and prone to suffering malware, negative energy attacks.

My advice: use your devices with intention, give no more energy to the glitching behaviour, as this is interpreted as appreciation for it. Consciously think "time to call Grandma" or whatever it may be, before using the device.

And when weird behaviour exists, label it as "weird" and move on. I have set a flag allowing you to help correct this behaviour, for yourself thereby for others, since it is not uncommon.

Good luck OP!

OP, did you do something that police or international agencies might want from you? Like waching cheese pizza or hacking the NYPD?

If not, fuck off, chill out, and take the pills.

>when you open your botnet browser connecting to botnet social media inside your botnet OS and do a tcpview

Attached: 1563809206156.jpg (800x595, 69K)

Attached: 1534945511258.webm (720x404, 2.81M)

Its what happens if you subscribe to Sprint's phone service and fucking love Lain.

i love you too desu