Why do genius-level IQ people work for other people?

Why do genius-level IQ people work for other people?

Attached: 1486183643753.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4-2K-Sx_Mw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crony_capitalism
test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because other people have problems that these geniuses can fix.
Geniuses have no problems.
If there were no problems there would be no geniuses.

smart != leader

Because running a business is mostly about social connections, sales, marketing and people management. IQ is negatively correlated with both social skills and the ability to understand, relate to and make yourself liked by others.

Capitalism is good for people who have capital first and foremost.
We do /not/ live in ''genius-ism''

Because Jews own the infrastructure/ And if a goyim somehow manages to become successful they'll just buy them out.

kek
/thread

They don't all do.

Attached: 1560107672850.jpg (1200x600, 95K)

he is genius at pretending being a genius

Risk aversion

Because putting yourself in a position where you have to assume responsibility for mistakes other people might make is not a very smart thing to do.

We don't live in a meritocracy, but capitalist democracy which rewards backstabbing sociopaths and let's everyone else rise to the level of their incompetence

why smart people fail in business
youtube.com/watch?v=b4-2K-Sx_Mw

this but unironically

I think you underestimate him.

this

Why was michal jordan such a shitty baseball player?

just because you are exceptional in one small niche area does not mean you excel in all areas

Because they're smart enough to realise that you only need so much money to be happy and that if you're smart that money can be earned working for someone else, devoid of the headaches that working for yourself brings.
Swallow the life balance pill today.

Are you sure it wasn't because he kept stealing the bases?

This right here

Contrary to popular opinion, a high IQ doesn't mean that you're smart.
It just means that you're good at IQ tests.
For further proof, attend any Mensa meeting.

Has this guy done anything noteworthy?

Attached: priv.9a57291b756e24973427451f48aaa864dae3f9b6.1564840545.3646323.gif (500x500, 1009K)

Trump is very intelligent, he said so himself.

Trump is neither smart nor a good leader.

They usually have bad social skills. Imagine trying to work out a deal with someone who's literally retarded. That's what a genius leader would have to face every day.

And that still makes him the best president of the last decades.

dilate etc.

>all that "engineer" wagecuck cope ITT
that's why we replace you with cheaper foreign alternatives each year

Attached: 12312342454325265465427457457464.jpg (213x122, 6K)

if(user.entp === true && user.smart === true) {
user.leader === true
}
else {
user.autism === true
}

they gotta start somewhere

>Contrary to popular opinion, a high IQ doesn't mean that you're smart.
t. iqlet
This sounds more like a "I don't really like the people who are smarter than me in every measurable way that I've met in my life" rather than anything based on empirical evidence.
>For further proof, attend any Mensa meeting.
Mensa doesn't require a genius level IQ and that's not proof of anything.

Reid Barton is the definition of "peaked in high school" (or college, if you will).
He's already 36 years old, and he hasn't made any extraordinary contributions to society. His entire Wikipedia page is literally just: "won a bunch of HS math/informatics contests and Putnam". Elon Musk is no doubt much dumber than this guy, but has accomplished far more and has a more successful life.
What is the point of being a child prodigy if you get outperformed by others in adulthood?

>What is the point of being a child prodigy if you get outperformed by others in adulthood?
There's no point. He didn't choose to be one, he was just born smart. But of course being smart is not enough to become mega-successful.

>IQ is negatively correlated with both social skills and the ability to understand, relate to and make yourself liked by others.
sauce?
>Contrary to popular opinion, a high IQ doesn't mean that you're smart. It just means that you're good at IQ tests.
True. But the reverse is almost always true i.e. if someone is smart, he can score high IQ after practicing some IQ tests.
So probably 99% of smart people have high IQ.
How many of the high IQ people are actually smart? I have no idea.

Your dad replaced your mom with a cheaper, foreign alternative.

Only to then end up nowhere. Geniuses over think their prospects and so want to play it safe by going for a smooth transition. This never plays out in their favor though

>Geniuses over think their prospects and so want to play it safe by going for a smooth transition.
I'm pretty sure this is true for the majority of people. I don't think it matters how smart you are when it comes to risk aversion.
>Only to then end up nowhere.
Most well know historical leaders are usually very smart people.

My uncle works with computers and they wanted to promote him to management and he didn't want to.
He didn't want to have to deal with people and just do computer stuff I suppose.

A lineage of losers.

>===
Found the JS brainlet.

IQ is positively correlated with social skills and has no correlation with empathy.

It’s just that autism types stand out for their ‘intelligence’, successful types are just ‘successful’ because they have the whole package.

Because they're smarter than you and don't give a shit about the insanely contrived reasons you use to justify your personal failures.

>IQ results correlate heavily with intelligence for no reason, I alone have solved this mystery while the vast majority of evidence points to the contrary
These threads are always good for a chuckle. Now we just need a guy who scored a 150+ at age 12 and a guy who got even higher on an internet test.

Attached: 49348870_2062119457343879_2193897285098668032_n.jpg (960x512, 32K)

Real geniuses get multinationals to fund their own personal passion projects

Attached: 1560133859737.jpg (1200x801, 273K)

oooof

Reid Barton basically has that. He's at Renaissance Technologies where he has the freedom to pursue whatever mathematics and programming makes the company the most money. So if you don't know how that company works, their researchers are all 'portfolio managers' in this thing called the Medallion Fund, the greatest moneymaking machine in the world.

Attached: Medallion.png (661x316, 49K)

Because who in their right mind would want to deal with all the bureaucracy, the legal risks.
Plus you need connections and social skills to shine among the sea of sharks.

>He's at Renaissance Technologies where he has the freedom to pursue whatever mathematics and programming makes the company the most money.
The ultimate cuck. Imagine using all of your intellect to make money for someone else. You can't make this shit up.

It might also be that they don't have a great idea to make them money. So they can work for company X that pays them a lot because their work is really valuable, but that doesn't mean they have the capacity to invent a new product.

Why do Trumpfags worship the guy so much? Do they self-insert as him?

>left goes nuts for years because It WaS hEr TuRn!
>someone points out how stupid this is
>UR A TRUMP WORSHIPPER!
And then they wonder why we shoot you en masse. Jesus Christ, can't you understand we're doing you a favor?

It's a matter of broad thinking.

Geniuses tend to have hyper focus in very narrow areas of interest.
Their tendency towards analysis means that they are more risk adverse.

I am a business owner and entrepreneur, my main skill is learning quickly and moving quickly from one task to the next. Genius people have issues with things like a minimum viable product, perfectionists.

What do you do user? How can I, an unemployed guy, be like you?

They don't

Attached: im king nigger wat 16 color.png (640x480, 34K)

He's not at Renaissance, that's a rumor invented by the autoadmit / xoxohth board.

No one knows what he does except for working on some open source software

Probably you can but won't.
I have learnt that there are only three things required for success.
Hard work, intelligence and being willing to spend 100% of your time outside of your comfort zone. Surprisingly, it's the last one that gets most people.

I'm a boomer and I will be retired by 50.
No college education just hard work, always learning, always pushing.

The main thing the stops people from being entrepreneurs is that they don't want to learn how to sell. I don't particularly like it, but I play to my strengths.

Easy there, buddy, you could have a heart attack.
Breathe, and have sex.

Oh I get it, this is one of those projections libtards launch into when they're pwned.
Heart attack reference because you're so triggered and frightened.
Have sex reference because you're a virgin that no woman wants to go within 20 feet of.
I'm sorry user, I didn't mean I'm personally going to hunt down and shoot you - as attractive an idea it is - I've got better things to do, and frankly, you aren't worth the ammunition. There are far cheaper ways to kill you, like cutting off your food stamps.

Attached: 14966691643181.png (399x322, 42K)

Hey, thanks for reminding me that I haven't had a smoke in six hours.

so it just performs a check and doesn't do anything? nice.

You're welcome
Enjoy your early death

>It’s just that autism types stand out for their ‘intelligence’, successful types are just ‘successful’ because they have the whole package.

This
There's also survivorship bias, autists that aren't smart usually spend their lives stuck in their houses beating themselves, so no one knows about them

>work for other people
they don't, they just let other faggots to the dirty work like managing money firing faggots like you...

>builds a game
>game ends up being successful
>he is now CEO
fuck that, he probably just wanted to be a game designer everything else is bullshit.

It goes with the old brainwashed mentality of the American spirit: there are no poor people, only temporarily out of luck millionaires. Something like that.

I think part of it is that you need things like creativity, critical thinking, and being able to think for yourself, and not just logic, problem solving abilities, etc.

I'm an out of luck future millionaire so stfu

brb gotta go work for $80 today

I come from good genetic stock, and my lifestyle is otherwise healthy. Despite my smoking, I'll almost certainly outlive you.

they realize fighting in the industry with your own solution is a psycho playground before even starting

Sure you will, faggot
Now keep sucking on your cancer sticks

>entp
cope

You have a better chance if you:

>Live a bit more minimally/be smart with money
>Are actually smart
>Are actually talented/creative and have insight
>Have insight into people and how to market your talents
>Have a group of trusted likeminded friends with you
>Are patient and willing to see through a long term plan that takes years
It's still risky, so it's a matter of how much you value freedom and stuff. You need a good plan, and a backup plan.

3 years on, Trumpets simply CANNOT stop bringing up Hillary.

Oh with the friends it helps if they are also talanted, and especially if each others talents help compensate for each others flaws (for example, one guy is creative but bad with money and numbers, other guy is good with money and numbers)

>left goes nuts for years because It WaS hEr TuRn!
>someone points out how stupid this is
>3 years on, Trumpets simply CANNOT stop bringing up Hillary.

Attached: spock wtf.gif (300x225, 944K)

The left was all about Bernie. Hillary was all establishment nonsense. Nobody but Trumpfags has brought up Hillary since mid-2017, his drooling closeted fag groupies will defend anything he does with a loud exclamation about SHILLARY and IT WAS HER TURN even when she's 100% irrelevant to the conversation.

Trips of truth. Leftists have never been particularly smart, introspective, or even sane - but they're completely unhinged these days.

Yeah, it's Trump supporters screaming that Hillary won the popular vote incessantly for the last three years.
Makes perfect sense, dude. Honest.

What the fuck are you on about? Hillary was never particularly popular
Why do trumpniggers think everyone has a cult of personality around political figures?

Nobody has talked about Hillary in a long time, she's irrelevant, stop parroting the same garbage every day. You losers seem to lack agency and intelligence.

what i believe those folk are meaning that trump actually didnt get 50% approval. btw most didnt vote in 2016 vote.
They r unlikely hillary voters or trump voters. I think they didnt vote. i have odds on my side 60% didnt vote less voted for trump than hillary.

>IQ is negatively correlated with both social skills
Do you have a source for that?

say the faggot in his basement about the first human traveling to the Mars on his own spaceship.

AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We have a typical case of TDS here. Go to a doctor user, seriously. TDS is a well known illness.

Based 2016 newfriend tourist

You're pulling that out of your ass, just like the other user. Likely introverts will say it is negative and extroverts will say it is positive. Problem is the idea of "social skills" is so broad it is completely impossible to quantify to study. What I think is that intelligence is likely negatively correlated with empathy, especially on the higher ends of the curve, but positively associated with other aspects of social interaction. Empathy isn't really something you can learn, but you can learn most social skills, which is why they're called social skills.

this
this
this
this
this
this

Less stress.
The goal in life is not materialistic.
Happiness is the goal - not your social rank or your earnings. If you believe otherwise you have been indoctrinated into a system you originally had a choice in. You are socially engineered.

>The goal in life is not materialistic.
>Happiness is the goal - not your social rank or your earnings.

Attached: 1543957947568.jpg (387x437, 40K)

This. Feelings/emotions/cringe you feel is result of your environment. Big impact is marketing and older peers that have also learned to feel/react from marketing too. Feel poor/status/clean/ugly/fashion-sense/products/make-up/shoes/wealth/hate. Ads dont inform they make you learn how to feel. Manipulate you to think and feel then you think it is your idea when it is not. It is social engineering. Make masses peer pressure to do things. Make unnormal things normal. Push people to think/feel in certain way. Then it is self fulfilling prophecy. Ever increasing normality, cycle that is hard to break. See.

The smart move in commerce is to position yourself to get paid no matter what, rather than to take on unnecessary risk, especially when you can still be paid very well.

Don't post that picture. You're using it incorrectly.

The goal in life is reproduction and protection and nurturing of your offspring.
Aka have sex.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crony_capitalism
No risk capitalism. About current situation money is piled and hold by the richest they could spend that but they wont unless it gives profit or power. Most money has no velocity. No circulation. Workers get paid less and less due to inflation and richest keep profiting bc money funnels to them and that money isnt risked. Also used to get power and more profit not equality or improvement of quality of products. Information, resources and infrastructure controlled by wealthy. Political power is not controlled by people. I dont have a solution. Sustainability and human rights to keep rich from doing whatever they want.

Procreate. I can abstain. My choice, right? Reason why is bc there isnt fit enough mates.

test.mensa.no/
>test praised by reddit
>guess everything wrong on purpose
>get 100 IQ
IQ online tests are a sham, what the fuck is wrong with reddit?

Attached: 1439499921337.png (721x777, 310K)

SCORCHED! & BTFO

Found the I.Q.let.

>Procreate. I can abstain. My choice, right? Reason why is bc there isnt fit enough mates.
Come on user, you're not fooling anyone. You know you're the one who's not fit enough to be worthy of passing your genes along.

I know because Trump told me so himself.

How do you feel facebook selling ad space for political ads that ask name, address and other personal info? (rhetoric question) And people do give their info to most who ask it. They see no harm in it. Cambridge analytical microtargeting. Contradicting ads based by the person targeted to get their vote. (Also emotional and misleading ads. Attack ads etc.)