IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

Android is finished! Bankrupt!!
twitter.com/HuaweiMobile

Attached: file.png (587x846, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n99C4QIRobc
twitter.com/HuaweiMobile
forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/06/12/tencent-xiaomi-and-oppo-all-testing-huaweis-faster-android-os-report-claims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I prefer Google spying on me, rather than Dickwei.

how will that not end up like windows phone? also I hope its not some another niggerlicious unix clone

It's forked from Android you retard, it literally runs Android apps

Literally who cares? InsectOS may be viable in China where it helps you score some social credit points as long as it can run WeChat, but it's completely irrelevant for the rest of the world.

finaly end of the pajettdroid and itodder era

really its a fork?
interest lost then..

DELET

Attached: aaaaaa.png (813x1402, 250K)

At 17% Huawei has a bigger market share than Apple. In contrast Windows Phone had like

not gonna happen. if windows failed this shit will too. fuck chinks.

t. brainlet

>The Huawei CEO also notes that the platform will eventually support a range of apps, specifically noting that HTML5, Linux, and Android apps will be compatible. “They will all be able to run on our OS in the future,” Yu says.
Literally inferior SailFish 2.0 with missing functionality

we got too cocky Andbros....

Attached: android_wojak_knowyourmeme_www.9gag.com.jpg (2048x2048, 400K)

does anybody actually root for android?
pretty sure we use it just because it's the least bad option available

Samsung had a higher market share when they tried to decouple from Google Android by pushing their shitty Bada/Tizen-based phones. Surprise, surprise they could only sell that garbage to the poorest third worlders, pajeets in particular.

>Using China botnet forked from Google botnet

TOP KEK

Android does not run on a microkernel

Attached: 1544733287621.png (1092x412, 453K)

That IS great news.

Its not android based but it is android compatible.
Has a different scheduler (apparently easier to secure too)
And does not rely on the linux kernel. Or is based on some microkernel(minix fork?)

This. Sailfish didn't stand a chance because they weren't backed by any big company. iOS will either have to evolve (slim chance) or be shut down since it can't keep up anymore. At this moment only options I see going further that could replace android are Fuchsia (when and if it comes out), this or KaiOS (but it needs to develop faster and only on low-end hardware since it is mostly a pajeet thing)

Well there was a report about russian officials talking with huawei and deciding on sailfish for their market

sauce. I'm interested.

OS without drivers is nothing.

t. glow in the dark

You are stupid, Ivan.

No one will develop for this shit.

Windows Phone all over again.

You have to go back, Ivan. This is a high IQ board.

*sip* no thanks me only buy american

Attached: 1539153529523.jpg (1024x943, 440K)

go back

lmao

marketing-speak instead of specs, detailed docs, actual code and tools.

It's enough for it to succeed in China initially. It that happens it'll start slowly spreading through Russia and then Europe.

Chink insectoids only learned so far how to mimic Apple, even Huawei stores are modelled after Apple.

Attached: 9181739.jpg (500x600, 108K)

Wow they are so stupid why are they copying massively successful companies instead of open source broke college students?

No apps.

/thread

As long as it is linux-based and opensource I'm fine with it.

Open source has become the virtue signaling of the tech world

The Russian fork of Sailfish is called AvroraOS

Is ANYTHING *KNOWN* about this HarmonyOS or is it only slideware?

So did they show any actual footage?
What does it look like? Is the animation system on par with iOS in terms of fluidity or is it garbage like Android? Couldn't give less of a fuck if it's just Android but Chinese.

I support the rise of a non-COCed insectoid Silicon Valley.

Attached: china-blackface.jpg (1000x557, 137K)

Based chinks.
Fuck Google CIA niggers with their androshit running that monolithic crap written by a fennoswede youtuber.

Degoogled 6 times faster Android Linux HTML5 apps, new open source mobile OS?

Take my fucking money China. Take it nowwwww.

Attached: takemymoneyfuture.jpg (1023x576, 102K)

cringe

Sorry, but buys, Liberm5 is coming out 'soon', so what gives?

>unix clone
You mean POSIX?
I don't think anyone is emulating a discontinued, terminal-only Operating System

>linux isn't a unix clone
???

>Trusting any OS from CHina, even if it's """open source"""
This just means that the chinese spyware is embedded in the firmware of the chip.

I would rather isolated insects have my data than 5 eyes + eurofriends

>implying they don't get it anyway

>how will that not end up like windows phone?
Because it's made by the biggest phone brand in the world. It might not do very well in the west but it's 100% going to dominate china, india and other bumfuck shitholes.

>no one will develop for a market that has 1.4b people in the world

>It might not do very well in the west
Once people realize how much faster it is compared to Android (not that difficult, Android is a fucking mess) and chink OEMs start adopting the OS en masse, it will do pretty well in the West too since normies don't care about the OS
Only in America they won't gain traction because iOS dominates the market and they will ban the OS

>all those smug mutts saying Huawei was finished because the orange retard had a fit
>their faces right now

Attached: 1540851432139.png (376x309, 127K)

chink botnet, chink ui, chink tooltips, chink optimization, chink security. kek. this shit will fucking suck.

If it boils down to Orange man bad versus Yellow man bad, I'll pick the side that did not decalre an international war on homophonia and antisemitism

Nobody gives a fuck but Burgers, the majority of the world prefers chink spyware to Burger spyware. The only place where chink phones aren't taking over is Muttland, but you're rather irrelevant, just 300 million people.

Even so, it will still be faster than Android.

>5 points has added into your social credit score

Source: your ass

I unironically can't wait. What the hell would the chinks do with my personal data anyway? If I shill for the Chinese Communist Party enough I might get a free trip to Beijing.

Everybody wins.

>5 years ago
>we are all getting free company iphones

>today
>we are all getting chinkphones

Fuck Huawei!

Google is developing Fuchsia for a reason. Android is a fucking mess

They've said that it's just an experiment, you're fooling anyone

>experiment
Nobody spends millions developing something as an experiment, retard

>spends millions
Source: your ass

>Nobody spends millions developing something as an experiment
LOL
That's pocket money for companies of that size, they spend much more on all kinds of experiments.

ok this sounds fucking amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=n99C4QIRobc

can't wait

Attached: 1523811981449.jpg (375x378, 98K)

literally this. such good news

dead on arrival, it happened to ubuntu, it happened to sailfish, it happened to meego, it will happen to this too

You know companies spend billions a year on R&D that amounts to nothing?

Crawl back.

Attached: 1563382953643.png (495x565, 165K)

t. amerimutt

Not everybody codes for $9, smelly Rajeesh

How much are they paying you, Lee?

Attached: 1560484763063.jpg (497x640, 110K)

>Degoogled 6 times faster Android Linux HTML5 apps, new open source mobile OS?
>Take my fucking money China. Take it nowwwww.
Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's just what WP was promised to do as well and look what happened. And open source? I don't think so. Their phones have locked bootloaders and custom ROMs aren't a thing, so, why would they bother to open source anything?

Probably way more than you, Singh

So buttmad burgers don't screech about spying everytime

Those OSes didn't have a multi-billion yuan corporation behind them paying ByteDance and Tencent to port apps
As others have said already, Western apps are utterly irrelevant in China. As long as WeChat Meituan work, Huawei has a strong chance of pulling this off

More like no Play Store shovelware.

Listening to normies talk about open source is fucking cringe. They always say the same thing.

>It's open source so it is free (as in free beer)
Fuck right off.

Attached: STALLMAN_SMASH.gif (425x453, 3.83M)

>So buttmad burgers don't screech about spying everytime
What in the actual flying fucking fucking fuck are you even talking about?

Sold

Attached: 1558964572099.jpg (720x720, 93K)

RUH ROH
Big Tech suckling CHICOM cock is proving to eventually bite them in the ass. good. we told you this would happen. you ignored us. now you are fucked because you are anti american and anti freedom. i want china to win now, if only to prove to san fransico faggots their failure.

Attached: 1565225873814.jpg (1003x1291, 114K)

LOL
Silicon Valley libtards and glow-in-the-dark niggers eternally btfo. Now they're gonna have to work for their intelligence like they had to before 2010. I bet a bunch of zoomers quit the NSA/FBI/CIA because they can't just sit on their ass at their desk browsing through dickpicks from Americans' phones anymore.

I mirror this sentiment. At least I know the Chinese don't really care about my shitpostings via my phones. My American counterparts are much more likely to come and knock on my door if I send something they are displeased with. Fuck the kikes, btw.

Mutts will remain technologically isolate with a slow 4G
While the whole world especially Europe already colonized the stars

Attached: 6a2.png (600x610, 565K)

Finally some actual competition.

So we're all going Chinese, going to be an interesting decade

touch phones were a mistake

Chinkphones are a much better choice

If it's not this kind of harmony they can kindly fuck off.

Attached: -v-_background.png (800x800, 53K)

the amount of mutt cope ITT is out of this world

Based chinks. Fuck google.

>twitter.com/HuaweiMobile
Open Source has lost his powers, the fact that you can have hundreds of devs working for free its not enough, you also need o provide long term solutions and Android is providing them right now.

all major chinese phone companies like xiaomi. zte and motorola are going to use it including the minor ones like nubula and other shits. They are already testing it on their phones.
forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/06/12/tencent-xiaomi-and-oppo-all-testing-huaweis-faster-android-os-report-claims/

No, thanks. I would prefer PureOs or something like that.
Chink soft is garbage

>Chink soft is garbage
t. edgy teenager

this.
based chairman does not want to inject hrt into my children and turn them into gay underage strippers

>t. seething
They're copying themselves. Apple is from THEM.

Literally this. Just don't go against the Chinese government and you should be OK.

Still Google. Fuck google