RMS Response to cell phone issue

>How do we fix this issue

>don’t buy it

wow very effective solution

Attached: 8973D900-6393-45B2-84A5-0C8D55704C1E.jpg (750x949, 147K)

Yes, just leave society and go live in the mountains.

They hated him because he said the truth.

Buy Librem5

Why would you ever ask a permavirgin for advice on how not to live like a pathetic incel?

>don't have a cell phone
>project group: "hey user, why aren't in the whatsapp group so we can update you on the project? we're reporting you to the professor for not pulling your weight on this group assignment"
>go to interview: "umm well, user... we called the number you gave us and a lady claiming to be your mother picked up, shouldn't you have your own cell phone if you intend on working with us? We'll call you back, if we can."

RMS won't touch any proprietary code, even in the BIOS or SIM Card, and every phone until now has had some proprietary code somewhere. He also believes a SIM Card should exist solely to connect calls, and not send any unneeded info to the telecom. Maybe the Librem 5 fixes these problems, I dunno. He endorses the Android fork Replicant, but, again, a phone running Replicant would have more code than just Replicant and connecting calls so it's not good enough for him. I wonder if he has any non-phone mobile devices running Replicant, though...

Solution: don't go to college.

Leave your phone at home

>miss out on your late teens/early 20s because you want follow le GNU hobo's philosophy
truly bigbrain

>caring about normalfag shit

>trying this hard to fit in

>trying this hard to fit in with people
some people don't like interaction with people, how about that?

>having a basic means by which someone can reach you is trying hard
maybe if you have assburgers, in which case, you should seek treatment.

Another solution, find the libre light during college and finish it somehow before committing.

The correct answer is fuck you I don't need a goddamn phone. School shit belongs in school. Your classmates can fuck right off if they try to pressure you into buying a tracking device just because they are too lazy to get their work done during study hours.

>The correct answer is fuck you I don't need a goddamn phone.
>t. incel

who's tracking you going to walmart to buy some poptarts this time, user? have you taken your pills today? You were going on about the men in the suits yesterday.

Most tech jobs require you to have some sort of mobile contact for when shit goes wild. It's not ideal but it's just how things are. You have to adapt to modern life or go live in the woods and eat your sandal toe jam.

A phone is not required to have sex.
Nigger I work in law enforcement. I AM the men in suits. And I'm telling you, do not buy a phone. The amount of information they allows us to collect is simply unbelievable at times.

What the fuck else do you want him to say? Dumb fuck

Just accept the GNUtard lifestyle isn't viable in the real world, so either stop being retarded or become a NEET

>not buying a zoomer botnet facebook device isn't viable in the real world
this is the shittiest meme in the world, stop believing everything they say in apple/samsung advertisements

>going to college to get a free piece of paper and $20-70k of debt

>become a NEET
Done, now what?

there are countries that pay you for going to uni you know that

i managed to live without a phone for a long time. in fact my phone use nowadays has been affected by that fact.
Never had friends so the incentive to communicate with them was never there making the reason to own a phone irrelevant, that said if you don't own phone you are basically an outcast that no one will try to even speak with, its like having some type of virus people will reject you, its a sing that something is very wrong with you and that you don't follow the sheep trends signaling that when shit goes down you will be a potential apex predator and them the potential victim this scares people and even more if you are a human type that likes to socialize.
From a technological standpoint having an android machine was always a downgrade form my actual workstation, once you tap into the powers of linux and their ecosystem you realize how commercial everything is, you may say that the linux way of doing things is badly designed but the thing is that it gets shit done and I like it that way, everything else is just a meme for me.

not a pasta

It isn't viable, the expectation from basically everyone these days is that you'll have a phone and you'll be available to contact on proprietary platforms
Wait for death in front of your GNU computer that you can use for next to nothing

then tell them to fuck off, if everyone told you to kill yourself would you do it? stop being a tool

If you told everyone in your life to fuck off and refused to use proprietary services you would literally become a NEET who barley knows anybody

>alright user looks like you are the perfect candidate for the job, can I have you cell phone number so we can contact you in a few days about the details at your new work place
>Sir I don't have a cell phone
>is it in the repair shop, you should always keep a spare
>no I mean I don't have one or a sim card
>*weird look
>ok... how can we contact you then?
>*give him my landline phone
>never heard from him again, called him and my no was already blocked
>next day the ad was updated, require cell phone
Literally ^ happened to me in 2010 for a cashier at a hardware store.
Stallcuck is like the others that tell you to never go to college, it's just bullshit, in order to have a normal life if you're an average joe you need as much education as you can get and a cell phone just don't keep it close to your nuts.

user, try making friends who do things besides play minecraft and fortnite and shitpost on facebook all day

>"If a phone is so necessary for the job shouldn't you supply it?"
Imagine being such a cuck that you put yourself out of pocket for your employer's convenience.

user if I didn't use any proprietary services I'd be unable to get a job, unable to keep in contact with friends and family and unable to correctly organise my life as a result of all these things, the same can be said for everyone, so the fact you can live without all these services proves you're a basement dwelling NEET

afaik replicant isn't really usable because it does not do that. you have to jump through some hoops afterwards to make it behave like a smartphone

>i am too stupid to do all these things without botnets, therefore they aren't possible for anyone
peak fucking zoomer
read the goddamp OP post, people lived without botnets for thousands of years, nothing has changed except the increase in apple and samsung's marketing budgets