Japanese superiority

Why are Japanese products so reliable? No other nation makes electronics or cars with their durability and reliability even if they aren't the most sophisticated. Unlike meme apple and other american tech companies their products barely break down. Why can't your country compete?

Attached: 0107480w4.jpg (620x413, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mainichi.jp/english/articles/20190808/p2a/00m/0na/010000c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japanese products are built to last
American products are built to be replaced

>Planned obsolescence illegal Vs planned obsolescence encouraged by government
:thinking:

because when people import from other countries they only import high end products since it doesn't make financial sense to import low end products unless you can do it on a huge scale. there are plenty of very cheaply made japanese products, but you won't know about them unless you go live in japan.

It's not.
Their product as shitty as the American counterparts, cheaper though.

because the only japanese products that you know of are high enough quality and maturity to export whereas domestic markets are invariably mixed with cheap mediocrity, shitty startups and chinese import trash

Japan has it's army under watch, so they can't spend a lot on it.
Instead they spend it on other stuff like trains and R&D

>No other nation makes electronics or cars with their durability and reliability
>japanese cars
>durability
Boy... weeaboo levels too high here.
Japanese (and asian in general) cars turn into piles of red dust because they often use no or barely any corrosion protection.

there's good and bad ... but there's an ethos

1) meant to rip you off and force you to buy and replace in certain time frame

2) one that wishes to do so but won't implement features that will let it ...

1 people, 1 mind = common goal

globohomo = who can we fuck over best?

Attached: 1496111379704.png (843x1102, 37K)

then why does every country in the world only import shit American goods and quality Japanese products?
Check mate

Sony is easily the most unreliable brand for phones and laptops. Not sure what other electronics you have coming out of Japan.

>toshiba
Lel

Cars I agree. But it's mostly because euroshit has declined in quality after riding off their fame from the 20th century and american cars have always been shit.

Japanese obsess over the process of doing something rather than the outcome. For engineering and manufacturing which are quite mature processes this works quite well as they haven't changed much, so investing a lot of time and being careful gives good results. For other industries it's a disaster, becoming the worlds greatest fax machine operator gives poor results compared to someone who was too lazy to send faxes and set up a way to email the documents.

I own a weller which is made in USA probably over 30 years old and works just fine. Have only a few things made by japanese brands, cars mitsu, sony stereo, makita tools. Thats about that used to buy black and decker and mostly american tools in the last centuary for professional work which worked fine for over 10 plus years. Computer electronics are 90% USA brands.

>Cars I agree
>flawed airbags kill drivers

I think the only made in Japan part in all of my Japanese brand products are drivers in Final Audio E3000 headphones if we forget about capacitors, ICs and SMD elements which are kinda hard to track. It's a shame that everything is made in fucking China or some other developing SEA shithole.

He raises a good point.

they take pride in what they make, making a bad product is bad buisness

It helps that generally, the Japanese market is more reluctant to replace their stuff then say Americans. So companies there are more pressured to make something that will last longer, so its financially better for them make incremental changes over a long life cycle. This is especially true with their computer, cellphone, and automotive market. Plus, having high tariffs and strong domestic manufacturing laws helps a lot.

Until recently, American products were pretty good. Now nearly everything an American company shits out is made to be replaced within a shot timeframe and in Chinese factories where QC is shit. Not to say they cant make quality products in China. American car manufacturing is slowly moving towards what japan is doing because people are not replacing their cars as quickly anymore. Just look at the trend on each life car model life cycle, American pickup trucks are now hitting +10 years before a new cycle.

fuck do i know. All i know is that i currently have 4 Yamaha bikes in my garage from which only one was build after 2000 and all run smooth as butter.
fuck weebshit, bikes are what really shine in the land of the rising sun

They discard creativity to create good products.
Japan is not a country that valorize creativity, and they never made something really original at all, but they are great adapters of things that already exists.

Short term stock returns vs long term

It's why US companies have almost all went to shit. It's a state of mind.

Because you're making shit up. Japan doesn't use iPhones because of the language barrier, slate is a bad design for Japanese text input. Their flip phones are still completely disposable, fragile pieces of shit. All small electronics are becoming worse, from all countries.

And nothing else America exports is of poor quality. It's not the 70s, American cars last as long as Japanese cars and are just as safe, especially the export models.

It's really telling how Jow Forums claims American products have turned to shit when really they're just talking about their gadgets that they buy mindlessly every paycheck. You're probably talking about Korean phones, to boot.

>It's not the 70s, American cars last as long as Japanese cars and are just as safe, especially the export models.

Attached: 1319443281111.gif (200x137, 933K)

>greentext/reaction image

Actually the trucks and minivans last longer and are safer than the Japanese ones, while being equal in most other categories.

>no argument

Attached: staresamericanly.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

which means in a given price point a japanese product would be better

>Japan doesn't use iPhones

Attached: 1db37112591b85ae79d2b679cc6242c141b4343ef682d4222d51f96d01e15a73.jpg (800x600, 285K)

Best bike parts are japs

Attached: shimano-sg-s500-alfine-8-speed-disc-hub-without-fittings-p8997-19703_image.jpg (1000x1000, 155K)

The trucks are fine. Anything else is dogshit.

>Planned obsolescence illegal
[citation needed]

real secret is that they have good quality control

They don't, they overwhelmingly use flip phones as their preferred input method.

>ITT: [product] from [country] is shit because [bias]
have dilate

Seething chinkoid

sram beats shimano in disk brake tho

watch newer anime

In what way am I seething or a chinkoid? Smoothbrains aren't welcome.

Attached: 1528835745426.jpg (727x480, 38K)

Watch sales charts of actual Japanese people instead of your stupid pedophilia obsession.

Can't expect low IQ weebs to know what product placement is, oh well.

this smells like bullshit

No.
You're living in a fantasy world. Japan is predominantly iPhone. They use flick keyboards for input.

Also, Japan is pretty bad with a lot of technology. Look at the 7pay app for example
mainichi.jp/english/articles/20190808/p2a/00m/0na/010000c

bump

That's just par for the course with any enterprise in any country.

have you ever actually been here
it is more than 50% iphone