What are you doing with that ancient laptop? Just buy a new one! What are you, an incel?

>What are you doing with that ancient laptop? Just buy a new one! What are you, an incel?

Attached: CLRBlogImage-MARCH181.jpg (504x336, 171K)

Attached: 42162048-71BA-430D-A627-7E86C1FF3959.png (680x444, 165K)

>Ewaste is acceptable

Attached: 1497150233764.jpg (588x647, 109K)

>ugh what? I dont care if my phone doesnt have a removable battery. This isnt 2005 nerd!
>god! I hate those shitlords denying anthropogenic climate change! Dont they know theyre hurting the environment with their waste!

Attached: ff.jpg (512x512, 10K)

Fuck me that’s one hell of a beaker

You know that normalfags use old ass fucking shit right?

>look mom, I posted it again!

>omg user why do you still have an old style tv
>so and sos boyfriend has a 50" 4k
>I know you won't buy anything until the thing you got is broken but this is ridiculous
>I can't even watch netflix on it, you didn't even upgrade to a wide screen hd one when they came out you do know they had those right
>urrggh just give me your crappy thinkpad I want to watch the office

Attached: 1529709150950s.jpg (250x222, 7K)

Most will look at you funny if you still have a pc.

those people should be gassed.

tfw my gf's family makes a bunch of dosh but still has their shitty 90s big screen projection TV even though they can get one better in every single way (it's worn as shit too, so it has absolutely ASS contrast)
most absolute normalfags don't even bother with changing shit until it's broke, beyond phones (which they universially get on a contract with a 2 year plan or whatever, so they just change when the plan is up)
the amount of old-ass TVs, computers, and whatever else I keep seeing people keep and use as their main one even though they a: have the money to replace it without worry and b: the device is in poor enough condition to be worth replacing is pretty impressive

admittedly, I also used a laptop that was like 60% covered in duct-tape for a year and a half, but I was also broke

I haven't seen this yet. People still have desktops.
I can easily believe no one buys new desktops though, because all the machines I keep seeing (did a bunch of deliveries for rich folks on the side to get money) are from fucking 2008-9.
If there's a brand new machine in someone's house, it's always a laptop.

thats why they are rich

they dont waste money on gadgets

Yeah, there are people so devoid of social interaction they start hallucinating.

My sister got angry when I brought a tower instead of an all-in-one

It's funny because it's always the same kind.

Flex on her with those Cinebench scores

No one says things like this. Worst case be honest and tell them you like retro technology and they'll understand.

Why was she angry? Did you explain the benefits of a tower over an all in one?

>pull laptops out of enterprise waste or collect from friends who don't need their old ones
>clean and dust
>fresh install of Windows
>give away to friends or friends-of-friends who need laptops
>do the same with desktops when I can, though screens are a pain to get.
Anything with an i5/7 is great, anything with a core2 is almost acceptable.
Most people don't need anything great, just something that can stream and browse.
Free is free.

Nobody really cares about what laptop do you use.

The family room PC is a thing of the past. People buy laptops now. If they still have a PC it will not be replaced.

Should say occassionally I'll suggest a part upgrade, if I don't have a spare on hand, usually SSDs. They pay cost of the part(s).

>Take crappy pcs
>Install a small Linux distro
>Host services
>Use money to finance my huge ass battlestation with a 55" 4K tv.

The real problem is the power supply because old computers use more energy but renewable energy has gotten pretty cheap now.

>I can easily believe no one buys new desktops though, because all the machines I keep seeing (did a bunch of deliveries for rich folks on the side to get money) are from fucking 2008-9.
even an amd quad core from these days is still good enough as long you got a bare minimum gpu for videos