I've switched from google to duckduckgo and I haven't noticed any differences

I've switched from google to duckduckgo and I haven't noticed any differences.
The only thing duckduckgo lacks is duck maps and good suggestions on restaurants and such.

Attached: download (2).png (4987x4994, 342K)

loads slow on firefox

Duckduckgo uses openstreetmaps and other map tools such as apple maps, you can decide which one you prefer, in addition to multiple rating websites to a single place to suggest restaurants.

That shit also doesnt search for long queries
just (((another))) search engine

At least it hasn't pozzed its image search yet. Fuck Google.

google search has been censored and twisted to control the narrative for years

Thanks for the warning, OP

Elaborate.

works on my machine

go to google image search, search white couple, scientist, white woman, white people etc. Watch the results.

Attached: 1563727523064.jpg (500x357, 209K)

Load speed is pretty fast here.

The fuck, man.
I wasn't using google for years, I had no idea about that shit.

Attached: marcille_gasp.png (300x189, 31K)

groan
learn to use a search engine
it's giving you the results that you are asking for

? the results are almost the same

Attached: 367f0cb43146ab331ca3503c54d940b3.jpg (1835x637, 800K)

> google white couple
> I expected that google would show more niggers
> both had many niggers
Why?

I do not see anything wrong here

Attached: scientist.png (1635x964, 1.58M)

They just changed their image search to a messed up preview pane.

If you ever learned anything about how search engines work, you'd know that specifically stating "white" would show up more articles that are talking about other races or mixed race couples since those articles bring up the term more often.

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-164128.png (1213x2048, 1.68M)

at least edison made the list right? I mean barely but look at all the intellectual heavyweights he had to contend with

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 9.28.16 AM.png (2088x720, 652K)

why is this the most based html tag, puts href to shame

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 12.49.41 PM.png (1504x298, 100K)

yandex seems to understand

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 9.48.23 AM.png (2160x1236, 3.23M)

>The only thing duckduckgo lacks is duck maps and good suggestions on restaurants and such.
They already have this now. They partnered with Apple for maps.

Yandex probably has different algorithms behind it.

well no fucking shit

I have a hunch windows and linux use different kernels too, maybe it's a conspiracy

based yandex. Im gonna start using it now

enjoy your shitty search

Yes, you've discovered it's greatness. Enjoy.

Google finds shit DDG can't.
But it's rare so i only go to the botnet when DDG can't do it.

Oof

Most people that search for "white" specifically are racists.
And i'm not talking about "white supremacists" only.

what if i am not racist but I just don't want to look at a bunch of filthy niggers?

Is a gay couple searching for tranny doctors to operate on their kid racist for using the proper terms to find what they need?

Normally, searching for "couples" would give you mostly pretty looking people of all types.
But when you have this weird religion that hates good looking people writing "the whites this, the whites that, the whites, the fucking crackers" etc... when you search for white, you find their posts.

if some chink needed photos of chink families for whatever reason such as advertising or any reason at all I would not think they were racist for searching for "chinese family with kids"

what is wrong with you?

He's searching for a nationality here, not "race".

chink is a race

>windows and linux use different kernels too
how can a kernel use another kernel?

A list of Thieves, most of those are, especially Edison...
Others stole bicycles in their youth...

Chinese is a nationality, asian is a race.
Try googling swiss couples, and you will find white couples.

Now if you google swede couples..

Oh boy, we're about to have the
>the state is not the nation
episode again :D

So you don't need to search then click a tab;
!ddgi images
!ddgv videos
!ddgn news
!ddgm maps
also;
!ddgc ddg calculator
!inp ddg images exclude pinterest

Yandex doesn't has as big crawl coverage as google but other than that it blows other search engines out of water, especially in image search (I love that they also have OCR if the image contains lot of it). Google finds only very similar/nearly identical images, but yandex also finds what it was photoshopped from.
But normal search is better too. I recently talked with a colleague about aggdraw python module, but I misheard him saying eggdraw, so I later tried searching:
python eggdraw
Only yandex was able to help me. Of course it's affiliated with Russian government, but I guess it's better than all of your info being in databases of Five Eyes governments.

google had some bug most of yesterday where they stopped indexing new files.

I just use !i for images.

It's not great, not terrible. Works well enough for me but I know I could get more out of Google.

the only thing I miss are search operators like +"search term" -garbage actually doing what they're supposed to to as in actually force the term to be in the results or actually filtering it out.
but then again I temporarily switched back to google a few months ago because I was getting nowhere - just to find out google results were even worse.

lots have dupes. (you can use !gri or !rgi for google reverse image) Most of the time if you don't know a bang for a search form, a guess will work.

I switched to DuckDuckGo when Google Image Search became SHIT. I don't know how they did it, but it's very very difficult to copy the direct path of an image using Google Image Search now. I used it for posting relevant images for Jow Forums, but DuckDuckGo doesn't have that issue. It works like how Google Image Search used to work.

So now I just use DuckDuckGo for all of my searching needs. That's how fickle I am, make shit hard for me and I'm gone at the drop of a hat.

>((()))
>>Jow Forums

Why don't you just host your own Searx instance?

>specifically stating "white" would show up more articles that are talking about other races or mixed race couples since those articles bring up the term more often.
Explain this, Schlomo.

Attached: 2019-08-09-20:35:51-screenshot.png (2545x1415, 2.62M)

>hasn't pozzed its image search yet.
i'd say it's pretty fucking pozzed, unfortunately.

Attached: duckduckgoagenda.jpg (1781x588, 157K)

>white people
lmfao

My only complain is that Google is still better to look up articles but DDG is one of the best alternatives.

forgot image..

Attached: obama.jpg (997x557, 35K)

what browser should I be using? Currently using google chrome but it fucking tanks my gpu and I'm sure they're stealing all my data, whats the best other option?

Attached: GUMfCMn.jpg (640x640, 112K)

Thanks for showing results that exactly prove my point. So see

The main "difference" is that they're not collecting every bit of data about your browsing habits. It's not a difference you'll 'see', aside from maybe actually getting slightly less useful search results specifically because ddg isn't tailoring searches to your specific habits so they're not showing you what they assume you'll be most interested in.

Example: if you Google search stuff like news stories and often click the results from a specific source more than any other, over time results from that source will be closer and closer to the top, where with ddg they're only going to show you what's most relevant to your search terms regardless of your personal preference towards a specific source.

So, you will continue ignoring how much less negroes there are on non-google search engine?
Yandex is even better at that (Searx partially takes results from Google, where the negroes mostly come from).

Did you check the pic? I searched for "couples" and there's more white couples for pages than any of your "white couple" searches and "white people* of course come up with the same shit as other races talking about specifically white people.

best option is for you to suicide

Attached: bje0nuwa2d531_0.jpg (750x912, 79K)

>explains why there are more negroes
"then why are there more negroes on [these sets of search engines], they of course all use google's results! but not on these [sets of other search engines]"
It's almost like if different search engines use different algorithms. This isn't specific to google and can happen to many more engines that work like that. Stop being a racist that thinks he sees things that aren't there.

>The main "difference" is that they're not collecting every bit of data about your browsing habits.
I cannot find the article but that was proven false, they do. Not as aggressively though.

for me, it's startpage
the best search engine

>white couple who identifies as black
The world is lost

>my president is white

DuckDuckGo's mobile UI is so much better than Google's

There is no proof of DDG profiling users. Hell, they don't even set cookies.

At some point in thebpast DDG used to set tracking cookies for some weird ad company, but it was anl bug, DDG admitted it publicly and stopped showing ads from that company.

I would use ddg if they actually had good and relevant results and a syntax that actually works.
Using double quotes for example is meant to work in ddg according to their search syntax page but they just don't.

Except the only search engine coming with lots of negroes is google.
What an interesting coincidence.

Incorrect.

>Google, Bing, Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo, Qwant, Searx and Baidu
>"o-only Google!!!!"
ok retard

>Searx
Now I know you are lying.
Searx is up there with significantly less negroes.