Will technologically inept Eurotards EVER realize the evils of government regulation?

Will technologically inept Eurotards EVER realize the evils of government regulation?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09-11-41-56-266_io.github.hidroh.materialistic.jpg (1080x1861, 465K)

europe is inherently pro-bureaucracy and authoritarianism, most europeans don't see any problem with large public sectors and everything being controlled by the government. europeans largely see governing bodies as benevolent and are willing to let them become larger and larger.
america was always the exception. it's sad to see americans starting to long for big government actually, you guys were the ones holding out.

The whole world won't. Nearly everywhere censors the internet or has some sort of control and blackmail potential on it. Usually for muh children in terms of cp.

In Europe, we pay taxes and get healthcare, education and other public services. In the US, you pay taxes and fund a never-ending series of wars all over the world. I heard that 50% of government spending in the US is millitary, if that is true, this is insane. I live in a European country where the citizens are tax exempt, we don't have to pay any incomes taxes (though indrectly pay taxes via VAT etc), I find it crazy how americans accuse us of being the high tax a bureacratic ones. Even in european countries where they have taxes, there is no tax paperwork, filling taxes in the US sounds like such bureacratic bullshit, and even the government is actively stopping people from giving away accounting software to make it easier. We have bigger public services, you have bigger wars.

I think nowadays a lot of people are basically laughing at other countries rather than facing the problems of their own countries. This is even worse for the US because they know nothing about other countries, and assume that the problems they have must be exactly the same as those in the US, except worse. Like people who give out about refugees, there are less than 1000 refugees in my country, yet americans will claim they are the source of all problems in my country.

Attached: ancaps belive this.jpg (640x427, 40K)

Op has said nothing to imply he is an ancap.

As if America is any better in the last 100 years.

>In the US, you
here was your first mistake. I'm not american. your second mistake was how little you understand america, which is clear everywhere in your post.

Libertarians doesn't have any problems with that company's or private discrimination, so fuck off nigger.

Teach us, amerilard, you've got the most experience.

You may a much higher percentage of tax benefits. I would love to see the numbers of total taxes over your lifetime going to education and healthcare.

> I heard that 50% of government spending in the US is millitary

Yes. And your euro countries are getting a "free ride" because the US will protect. I also agree it should be cut back and let euros fend for themselves, but recognize that you are safe because of it.

> filling taxes in the US sounds like such bureacratic bullshit

Part of the reasoning is because there is resistance to automating taxes. There is a feeling that if you never see how much money you are paying in taxes you won't care as much.

This is already true with witholdings. Idiots think they are getting a gift when they get some tax refunds at the end of the year. If people actually had to pay from their pocket, there would be a revolt.

> people are basically laughing at other countries rather than facing the problems of their own countries.

muh "all sides equally bad".

Europe is in a slow motion collision course. Their politicians can't imagine or do anything new. Its all about infighting over existing resources and priveleges. Even jobs are seen as a scare resource that must be rationed.

Please tell me how you protected us from Saddam's WOMDs

Also, the US are the only country in the world that taxes their citizens when they are living and earning money abroad. Imagine you're a German in the UK and the German government comes and says "gibe tax money or drone will find you"

>In the US, you pay taxes and fund a never-ending series of wars all over the world
Don't forget the billions of $ gift package to Israel each year

My country isn't in nato so you're not protecting us. Also my understanding is that the way nato works is if a country is attacked, the others will defend, and so far 1 country has been attacked, the US on 9/11, and all other nato members were forced to join them in wars in the middle east, where many british and other soliders died fighting for YOUR country.

your entire post is literally r*ddit and I have no interest in wasting my time with a point-by-point rebuttal but I'll at least disprove the most egregious falsehood among all that nonsense
Defense spending accounts for just 3.1% of GDP

Attached: 2018_Federal_Budget_Infographic.png (790x683, 129K)

>My country isn't in nato so you're not protecting us.
if you live anywhere in the west or in developed asia, you are being protected by america. russia stealing crimea and other similar bullshit is what happens when america isn't controlling an area. europe won't do shit.

>Defense spending accounts for just 3.1% of GDP
How is that figure even relevant?
What matters is how much the defense budget weighs in the State budget

Delusional. Europe sucks and there is no free healthcare

you don't know the story with crimea. Crimea was part of Russia, then when Ukraine joined USSR, it was given to them so that they could control the nearby sea. So basically the people who live in crimea were born in russia, then it switched to ukraine, then back to russia and are now being told by america that they are stealing the land and can't put their code on github.

If anything that makes it sound like there should be more. The companies are at fault, not the laws.

oh ok. america just doesn't understand. is that why all of western europe sanctioned russia over it, and constantly condemned it politically but did absolutely nothing of substance?

Reminder that Russia invaded Crimea and they were done before the Ameriburgers even realized what was happening.
Since then they've been seething and throwing useless sanctions at Russia.
Oh and their top of the line drones get shot down by a third world shithole like Iran.
Really says a lot about the capacity of the US to defend anything.

whatever you say vladimir