Harmony OS

Given that these people rip everything and everyone off, who do you think they'll rip off this time? Some articles say this will be different from Android. Last company that tried that, failed miserably. That company is Microsoft.

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-000855__01.jpg (1080x981, 216K)

Chinese backdoors included!!!

Based Chinese
Death to America
9/11 my favorite day

Better than israeli and american backdoors

>t. insect

>"I'd rather let the entire American government spy on me than a Chinese company!"
good goy, 2 freedom buck$ have been deposited in your social security account

Mutts are starting to cope while Europeans are starting to win
Glad my country chose to collaborate with China instead of failure like USA

Attached: g1qh69fd5nv11.png (1920x2160, 2.54M)

>Given that these people rip everything and everyone off,

Isn't the point of open source software that you are allowed to "rip everyone off", ie. make your own changes and redistribute?

Only gnu license pls

The chinese make a counterfeit of the original that doesn't work, and they try to trick you into buying it as though it were real.

The Japanese actually improve on the original and make a new brand for the superior product.

I'd rather have the Chinese spy on me than the Americans. What will the Chinese do with my info anyways? When the american government spy on me it might actually have real life consequences. What's China going to do, deny me entry? Not sell me shitty products? Woo so scary

USA has only one gulag. Ching chongs have LOADS to send all your sorry asses too. Better get sucking that nem faggot or you'll be making boots at gunpoint real soon.

I hope it works as well as advertised, which I doubt given chink chonk history with software, but we'll see.

USA is a gulag
China has only American-imagined gulags

>android doesn't have backdoors.

Microsoft failed only by appointing that low-T basedboy cowfucker, that faggot gave up!
Windows had potential, but once that asshole git a hold on the chair, it was downhill...
Look, I know that by next year I will have to get a LineageOS phone or flash one, already did to my HTC M8, but really, Windows had potential...
Anyways, I won't cry over the spilled milk, but the cowfucker must go for everyone's sake.

Now on topic: LOL!!!! Huawei probably will ripoff android changing only the words: Android and Google, also a lot of backdoors and not in a sexy way...
My advise, stay away from Huawei.

accurate
checked

>t. kike

this is just like copying someone elses homework and putting your name on it

Will there be something like Fuchsia vs HarmonyOS?
If so, that's going to be good since Android is kinda messy and our only option.

I predict it will set new records on GPL violations

Sell the data to the kkk/antifa? Make harassing phone calls to you or your employer? Tip off the FBI because it happens to be in their interests to do so? I mean, they probably won't care, but if you're a big enough of a deal for the us to actually start taking action against you, you're a big enough deal for the chinese. Who acts depends on where you are and and what you're doing.
The notion that it's going to replace android for phones at this time is fake news trying to tie this development more closely into the trade war than it necessarily is. It might do so later but for the time being this is meant to be an IoT OS.

The fact that you fags can't actually create an OS means that Yuros are the ultimate cucks.

Well these are potentials what can be done and by anyone who has access to data, and I'm not accusing anyone.

Use it on big data analysis.
Use all that collective data intentionally to affect governments and institutions around the globe. For instance, to create media organizations ('divide et impera').
Sell your data.
Use gps map data and other location data in weapon designing. Robotics AI.
Use the data you provide unintentionally to track other more important targets around you.
Use your know-how to better their own advancement.

what's the japanese brand

It will be ASOP + chink app store, thats why they said compatibility with android apps, because its android

NEC PC-98 > IBM PC
Casio > TI
Sony Trinitron > RCA Shadow Mask
Toyota/Honda > GM

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the rumors that were going around about this OS being microkernel-based. There were a bunch of articles about that while this was being referred to as Hongmeng

Attached: 1024px-OS-structure.svg.png (1024x546, 35K)

You just know it's Android with Huawei's brand stamped on it.

So... CIA backdoor with a proxy?

Attached: 1563995397710.jpg (665x768, 84K)