Defend this iFaggots

Defend this iFaggots.

Attached: 1559061657847.png (999x914, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2_SZ4tfLns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying the average iToddler has the IQ to swap batteries

It's not about that, it's about the average iToddler wanting to repair it not for 400USD but for 100 and legit parts, they will not be able to, fucking Apple.

But this is about batteries, it costs $69 to get a battery replacement from Apple for their top tier phones.

here I have a one plus one with android 9 and an after market battery.
did the replacement myself, so the whole thing costs me 12 bucks.
since there are no cracks or other issues with the phone I'll probably swap the battery again in 3 years.

the only "innovation" in the last couple years was a better camera,
or am I missing out on something?
don't really get the whole "replace your stuff each year" mentality

Attached: Transhumanism.png (1920x1200, 762K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1561274697036.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

>buying apple in 2019

>arrive home after a whole week out
>only a lousy hdmi 270ยบ adapter arrived
wtf, now i is sad

iCucks BTFO
Based

>>buying apple ever

>iToddler
>not just buying another iFone

DELET THIS

Would you want to buy a Rolex with third party parts? I thought not.

People buy Apple because they want genuine, luxury hardware, designed in California from the ground up, not a frankenphone. Apple is just protecting the value of their consumers' devices, by not allowing them to be unknowingly modified with unauthorized, knockoff parts, lowering the value of their devices.

guaranteed replies

Bless satania poster

I own a rolex with a 3rd party band, rolex doesn't make new bands that fit their 1950s watches and the one I got is much nicer than the vintage ones

This
This is nothing inherently 'premium' about Apple's parts, which only serves to contrast how exponentially more expensive they are compared to third-party alternatives.

Except this isn't third party parts, baitposter.

I mean, why repair it when you can just throw it away and buy a new one?
You're only hurting the economy by refusing to buy new products.

and guess what, people who buy mercs and bmws pay more than the raw part price for a service as well. they dont give a fuck

Lul, god damn itoddlers... so many of these shit eaters

Attached: 1564994244321.png (910x587, 887K)

It's not even about Apple's parts. It's about them doing the replacement for you. If you watched OP's video you'll see that even a "certified" factory-installed battery from a brand-new iPhone of the same model and type won't work unless it's reprogrammed with some special software.

Hitler was right, Jews really need to be exterminated.

At this point, I feel like anyone who's still dumb enough to purchase Apple products has it coming.

Remember: the majority of car owners can't even replace the windshield wipers. There is no shortage of room-temperature IQ retards out there.

Will they eventually drop the charade and just call it buyPhone?

>implying cellphone repair shops don't exist

based user, never give into (((them)))/glowniggers/h1-b

baste

Good.

Why would anyone want to put some Samsing explosive batteries in a phone? Apple is innovatively locking its premium iPhones to ensure that no explosive Samsang batteries can endanger its unified ecosystem. Samsong just copies, while Apple is for creative people.

lol dumbass it just says they wont give you service info, you can also turn off the message in the battery settings

>Applel locking batteries

Pice related

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>I want my phone to explode
Thank goodness that Apple(tm) is here to protect us from this sort of thing.

it doesn't stop the battery working, it's just the health/status which can be disabled and it stops them getting blamed for fuckheads putting in crap batteries or piercing themselves and then you retards post it here

Why are you even trying?

Why would I defend your poverty? Get a job.

Because he's an attention whoring tripfag and wants some fucking attention?

Ive had a samsung note 4 with a removable battery for a long time you huge fucking faggot

It's not bitch made like your little fruit dildo, I've dropped it, tossed it, and Ive had it thrown at my face and it still works like a charm.

You are either a shill or a fucking retard for defending these shitty ass batteries that are fucking deep inside your cell phone inards like the dildo you fuck.

You must be retarded to want to buy a phone with a fucking battery you just cant take out.

I'm buying another note 4 when i get a chance, or I may buy a chinkphone before I buy one of the jewer ifags or samshits.

Attached: 1564569926178.png (700x933, 850K)

Why do children feel the need to swear and get defensive when their toys are insulted, kinda cringe desu

I can't wait for samsung to copy it 2 years later

Attached: 1549252584422o.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

Im not a child and it pissed me off that every fucking phone is disposable.

I'm sucking mommy and daddy's titty like the other kids so I value the money I earn.

Thanks to retards like you, I'm forced to buy a fucking disposable samshit or ifag.

I refuse to buy into that kind of faggotry.

Now go sodomize your self like the huge ifag you are.

t.t

Attached: 1564807027861.jpg (850x687, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=o2_SZ4tfLns

>replace the home button with 3rd party
>phone stops working

apple, I shit on you

Ok, now I'm gay.

absolutely disgusting

People do it to show off their so called wealth and superiority, even tho most of them get it in finance, I know a homeless person in LA that got iphone xs on launch date.

b

I fucking wish there was proper EU laws about repair ability, what the fuck EU.

iToddlers deserve this and a whole lot more. There are those who have no choice and are born retards and there are those who make the conscientious choice of being retards, those who make the choice deserve everything that is coming to them.

If you buy Applel you deserve to be ripped off.

You were already gay.

i'm from yurop and i work for an apple authorized service provider, they fucked up all the non authorized repair shops with the newest t2 security chip, basically if you replace a motherboard on a mac and don't run apples diagnostics after the repair that verifies it with apple's servers the machine doesn't turn on

This affects only the most recent iPhones, which only the most hardcore fanatics own and buy. Just buy a $150 6s like a normal human being.

Captcha: identify a short bus

>>phone stops working
Because of the touch ID component...

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)