Imagine being a seething insectoid who does it for free

Imagine being a seething insectoid who does it for free

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-09 at 20.07.25.png (1035x377, 96K)

i am greatly superior, as i complain about it like a 5 year old

Attached: 1544733287621.png (1092x412, 453K)

>breaks the rules
>waaaaaaaaaaah
Off yourself.

dilate

Jow Forums mod feefees are extremely easy to hurt. The only bans I've gotten in the last few years were from posting on Jow Forums, and they were always for stupid shit like that.
>Talking about how h1b pajeets write garbage code is racist
>Talking about how men in technology are less advantaged than women is off topic

lmao imagine actually being a fucking soulles chicom locust.

WEAK

Attached: 1554630026671.jpg (2448x1930, 1.31M)

Hahahaha what the fuck?? Are we reddit now? Should I start hating BMW drivers and drivers who don’t use their flashers? All the while creating faggoty roast me threads and posting “this is actually an example of the Dunning-Krueger effect” along with a link to the Wikipedia page every other thread. Please don’t turn this lovely shit hole into a gay ass shit hole like Reddit.

Tranny jannies are hellbent on turning this place into reddit

Try saying bad shit about Russians on Jow Forums

That's probably the most pozzed board on Jow Forums[nel] right now.

look man hiroshimoot doesnt really have a choice . 4channel is 4channel Jow Forums is Jow Forums. he has to keep them separate for when the Jow Forumslack refugees from eehhttchan Jow Forums nuked. thems the rules, also everyone knows jannies are trannies

There are 50 centers browsing this thread right now from some Internet cafe in Beijing serving cold noodles with a portrait of Winnie the Pooh hanging above yellow locusts' heads.

>He shitposts for free

truly a pathetic existence
i can't wait for the next war that inevitably results in millions of them dying off just like the rest of history

Based. Faggot gookloving mods only enforce muh racism rule when it is aimed towards their praying mantis waifu

Can you fucking imagine? They managed to kill 50 million with the Great Leap Forward. I bet they could accidentally kill at least 100 million today. In a real war, they could half a billion guaranteed.

That'd be /v/ and /a/.

6th grade handwriting

And as always, fuck niggers

Attached: Legasov_toast.png (815x758, 418K)

So grow the fuck up. Chinks have feelings, too.

>So grow the fuck up
Anyone who uses this phrase is highly insecure.
>Chinks have feelings, too.
They literally don't.

glow harder

1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre

Based, fuck insectoid dogeaters.

Because he chinks chinks chinks?

based chink mods dabbing on phoneniggers

/a/ and Jow Forums, hands down.

>phone
hello

*inaudible chink language*

It's either an Asian mod or a mod with yellow fever or. It's no surprise to anyone.

Unironically, you can get banned faster than anyone else for saying anything negative about Asians. You can also get banned for racism if you upload a picture of Asians without their make-up and surgeries lol. Imagine being this insecure.

Attached: yellow fever mods.png (1491x496, 382K)

"I've been found out"
I mainly browse /a/ and /g though. And I was being serious.

Jow Forums isn't moderated that much. There's a thinly veiled yellow fever thread with 250+ replies and over 200+ replies in that thread is yellow roasties on a pedestal.

The most moderated boards are /a/ and /jp/, and that's mainly because mods want to dictate what you can and can't post because their feefees are very sensitive.