Has your Apple Card come in the mail yet Jow Forums?

Has your Apple Card come in the mail yet Jow Forums?

Attached: EBh6XqFXsAA-VRr.jpg (1200x1183, 282K)

No, but my Satania nendoroid did, it's really cute.

Attached: 19776e0b7aa31ce1ea2c8d6a240d4441.jpg (600x800, 110K)

did you get it new? how much did it cost?
I wanna get a nendo at some point but Im seeing a lot of mixed opinions on what the right pricing is

>tfw missed the chance to get a Yotsuba nendoroid

Attached: 1551485200025.jpg (810x772, 75K)

Based

I'm still sucking of Cook's shlob to get enough good boy points for a free faggot license.

>Patel
Never change street shitters.

I didn't actually buy it, I had the change to but it when it was up for pre-order but I didn't because honestly her nendo looks fucking awful, the quality is dreadful. She deserved much better, Fine Clover have fucked me over twice now, once with Satania's nendo and then again with the Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryuouko nendo's which also looked shit even after the re-design. Fine Clover should just die.

There are better cash back cards that don't require you to pay for a physical card.

Can't wait for my Apple anal lube (iSlide) and Apple anal plug (iOpen). To become part of the Apple Family (tm) is to be a follower of a deep and profound philosophy, the philosophy of the open-minded, open-to-the-World, sophisticated and therefore progressive young urbanite.

lmao who the fuck cares, kill yourself wagefag manlet

What happened did Apple deny your application?

How's that $19/Hour boytoy job you have going?

What is this supposed to be? A badge to access the BLACKED official theater?

How do you know about the Blacked theatre if you don't visit it yourself already?

Pretty good, it has a pension and full coverage insurance for $20 a month. I budget for 700-1100 under what I make and the rest goes into savings.

I hope you realize this is Funko Pop marketed to weebs

If you aren't some mentally ill hoarder you don't buy this garbage anyway.

No, because I am not a homosexual.

Yea, stop buying things you like! Live a completely minimalist lifestyle devoid of comfort instead!

I don't derive comfort from plastic dolls.

Because I'm not mentally ill.

This live in your parents basement and piss in jugs

have you tried cumming on them

This is a threadly reminder to ignore tripfags, as this is the one thing they do not wish to happen to them.

Do not reply to them, do not talk about them, do not engage with them.

>order macbook
>256 GB
>available within 2 days
>add 16GB ram
>pickup in 2 weeks
Goddamn it

Attached: persona_5_seven_minutes_in_heaven___makoto_by_vampiregodesnyx-dbxiq0s.png (300x300, 50K)

I hope you realize that goodsmile is far older than Funko and makes a far superior product.
Nendoroids are actually worth the materials they were made with.

>2019
>kids will now have literal gay cards

Attached: 1300586558714.png (345x369, 24K)

>shit quality cookie cutter figures you can get at the dollar store
>same as nendos
Fuck off retard