Hey senpaitachi...

hey senpaitachi, i'll be travelling to the dreamland (japan) at the end of the month but unfortunately i was never enough of a weeb to learn how to speak from annie may. what is the best android-based translation software i can get to be able to converse with the locals? i know ml has gotten real good in recent years for this so what should i use? preferably something that can deal with colloquialisms.

Attached: mNo9NFJtyNuiqtvrcUmvjn.jpg (970x545, 293K)

dont worry you will find the doujin store just fine without a translator

I guess Google translate is the best you can use right now.
Try to use the camera and voice feature too. Greet satania for me

Attached: Install_gentoo.jpg (640x360, 54K)

Japanese is literally the easiest language in the world, how can you not speak it

yoroshuku onegai shimasu, ore wa faggot desu

konichiwa, satania-chan.

Romaji is for poor Android users

android google keyboard for japanese is pretty kino you cuck better than fagpple

Attached: supremewhite.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

Attached: Sojajunge.gif (380x400, 197K)

Yes
lol no

>the policeman

my fucking sides

Attached: 1561002161891.jpg (685x510, 342K)

Just find a cute 18 year old Japanese girl who wants to "practice her english" and translates for you in public and sucks your BWC in your hotel room.

how do i do this? do they use tinder or something?

Nothing. They're all worthless.

I suggest this but not with an 18-year-old, because teens are worst to be around.
Find an older girl. There's no chance she'll be a virgin anyway.

Enjo Kousai

I taught English there for 8 years. You don't need to know any Japanese if you're staying in a larger city, by the time I left I could maybe finish a basic sentence. All I'm gonna say is be polite as fuck when you're there. Nothing japs hate more than rude foreigners.

how many virginities have you broken into

Probably zero as that's how many Japanese girls are virgins by the time they finish high school.

>virgin hiragana reminders on each key
>chad clean interface
The android japanese keyboard pisses me off so much. Just label the keys あかさたなはまやらわ mother fuckers. It's like they think people are too stupid to remember which direction gets you the different vowel sound.

Pic related is the only keyboard actual Japanese people use on phones. Keyboards on computers, however, have individually labeled kana on keys

Attached: 0FB1E58D-164F-4FB7-8156-4BF8EF8E1244.jpg (1242x650, 150K)

Yeah, the chad clean interface.
Look at this android shitfest. Fuck!!
Also, hardly anyone uses the kana keyboards. Even japs use romaji input now unless they're some old-tech boomer.

Attached: maxresdefault (20).jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>no dedicated kaomoji key
I’m sorry user

have fun being hungry because food is expensive and it comes into small pieces because it's made for the gook body

have fun not being able to go anywhere unless you speak fluent japanese

have fun not being able to attend any bars unless you speak fluent japanese and look asian

have fun being in constant regret

>food is expensive
Opposite of true, food in Japan is cheap af
>go anywhere unless you speak fluent Japanese
75% of places worth going in Japan for a visitor require maybe some basic phrases and good listening
>bars
Cringe

>implying
Japan is sexless, the opposite problem of the west which is full of whores.

That's actually wrong.
The problem is that they're not HAVING CHILDREN.
You can have sex without it being for procreation.

Which is why there aren't any love hotels across the nation

ブーマーズのためにですけど

>converse with the locals
No can do really. You'll be able to ask basic stuff but having full conversations seems like a hassle