What do you use your 3D printer for?

What do you use your 3D printer for?

Attached: WE CAN REBUILD HIM - 3d print duck.jpg (788x1179, 325K)

I don't have a 3D printer myself, but my uncle does and he made me some AR sights based on the Magpul ones. They're like highlighter pink.

Most Reddit shit I've ever seen
As if that duck is happy for some human printed shit
Ducks don't care fuck you

so this

I was going to post the same

Attached: edgy kid.jpg (300x300, 84K)

you don't think the duck enjoys being able to walk?

Attached: 1463898495761.jpg (540x540, 69K)

Domestic animals have a great capacity for feeling. That's what makes them domesticated.

You think wild animals have a sense of enjoyment? You don't think you're projecting human emotions onto an animal? Are you a fucking furry?

You're a fucking idiot. You think that domesticated duck is so smart to recognize he has a new leg go let it lose in traffic and see if it's smart enough to figure out cars down follow the path of a road. Moron

SEETHING

Attached: 1288367321063.jpg (450x571, 49K)

Holy shit, you need to die

Did you not see the final picture of the duck?

Attached: 1565400881515.jpg (600x468, 95K)

Edgy but not entirely wrong.

I'm sure that duck must love trying to fly with a big hunk of plastic attached to it

Furfags
I'll take it?

yup, want some roasted ducks now

Okay here's my serious answer. Do you think that animals don't feel pain? Is that how fucking dense you are? Walking on a stub might not be that painful, but it will sure as fuck be uncomfortable.

Yes, of course the fucking dug doesn't understand where the new fucking leg came from, but he might well feel more comfortable walking on the new leg. If he didn't I assume he'd try and take it off. But that new foot probably is more comfortable for the duck. It helps it stand at a level height instead of being lopsided, at least.

Fucking idiots. Humans are just slightly smarter animals but we all feel pain and discomfort you fucking twats.

>Fucking idiot can't distinguish feather from fur
you need to educate yourself, then die

>ad hominem because you don't have an argument
Lmao, you really are thick aren't you.

Okay you have a point with pain but the other poster is not wrong about its conception.

*the fucking duck doesn't understand where the new fucking leg came from

Attached: 1565055653965.jpg (512x512, 18K)

I didn't say animals can't feel pain. Do you think an animal knows what a leg is or has an existential dread or anxiety for death? Do you separate human consciousness from animals or are you some sort of pagan/pantheist? This shit is so old and tiring

Pagans are based sweety.

Seriously, these fuckwits are the biggest contrarian edgelords for no godamn reason.

This is your brain on Disney animals

Jesus Christ
>Duck walks normally
>Duck lost one leg
>Duck can't walk properly anymore
>Duck is uncomfortable
>Human notices this
>Human makes a prosthetic leg
>Human attaches the prosthetic leg to the Duck's missing leg
>Duck can walk better than before
>Duck feels better now
is it too hard?

>Duck is uncomfortable
>Duck feels better now
You really don't get how stupid you are do you?

>Do you think an animal has an existential dread or anxiety for death?

What do you think fear is? Why is it a poor assumption to think that an Elephant, or a crow, or a dolphin doesn't have existential dread. Your making the exact same presumption that everyone else is when talking about these things in animals exact there's already a precedent to suggest that they do have existential dread. You're just being a pretentious douchebag by suggesting the opposite.

What separates man from an animal, answer that before continuing

>happiness is reddit
When have you ever done anything nice?

For people? Yes
For animals? I don't know but maybe I thought it was nice I surely didn't think or portray the animal signifying gratification in public

this is now a duck thread

Attached: 1533848965742.jpg (1024x768, 333K)

That's a basedduck pic.
Just kidding.

You fucking children will argue about anything, won't you?
Grow up. I think you all need to go back to 1st grade and start over, your education didn't work the first time around.

There is no difference.

it's a tryhard edgy autists have no empathy for animals episode

Sorry but this is some basic shit. You're talking about the separation from man and beast that's been talked about since even pre-christianity.
So animals have a self the same as human beings? Human consciousness isn't unique to any animals user? Really user? That's fascinating elaborate.

You sound fucking gay and retarded. OP delete this thread please.

I'm the retard for not thinking a duck derives a human sense of enjoyment from a rubber foot. I've never questioned Jow Forums's sanity more than this thread. There's people here unironically thinking animals are on footing with humans in consciousness. What a fucking world

Yep, you need to go back to first grade. Leave Jow Forums, kid, you're too dumb to be here, and that's a fucking horrible thing when you're too dumb for Jow Forums.

humans have a huge ego, but most of them are as smart as the dumbest apes, just like you

>duck doesn't feel comfort / discomfort
i swear you haven't had any interaction with any animal of any kind

Attached: 7ef3421d91d2bdc566588a1601b_71d02649_400.gif (445x250, 2.49M)

I hope you die very slowly and painfully for derailing the thread.

stroke that duck you slut

Maybe look at less cutesy animal post on Facebook and try some critical thinking or if you're really interested read a book
Never claimed that.. so uhh nice argument

Imagine getting so angry about ducks while almost breaking your finger tipping your fedora

>he uses facebook
kek. I wouldn't expect anything less from you

dildos and other stupid shit

I stroke my dick over your mother corpse >Never claimed that
doesn't matter, you still need to die

what if my mother is a duck

To all the furries in this thread
Inb4 I'm not a furry, you are attributing human consciousness traits to animals
It's fine to be compassionate towards animals and learn from them, they serve a silent obedience to nature that is fine for humans to gather insights from
But you all dag it up making them out to be some fucking cartoon fairytale where something is thankful and understanding
Please go swim with fishes eternally

go back to playing your facebook games, kate.

>Human consciousness isn't unique to any animals user?

Guess what? You're not special. It's not human consciousness, it's just consciousness. You're just a biological computer, same as them. Only difference is you're a little smarter; though judging by this thread probably not by much.

I guess I shouldn't really expect a board that thinks underage girls are capable of consent via Stallman to understand the differences between a duck and a man

Based. Pagang rise up

Pagans = white

This is where you fucked up. Outside of the last hundred years humans had no issue with "underage" girls.

Be a man, man.

have you already figured out which character of twilight you are

have sex

2easy

mane maybe I should cut one of my dog's paws off so I can do this and get internet points

cute ducko

legit retard post

just eat it like the koreans

Ducks can't smile
their beaks are solid

have intercourse

Attached: trumptard.jpg (588x823, 161K)

This underage idiot thinks there is just two level of consciousness: 0 and human-level
well guess what my underage friend: there is also a "in between"
consciousness is not a binary scale,

Neither is gender amirite?

yes, gender is a social construct, it is absolutely useless outside of a social environment.
if you want to be proper just talk about chromosomes.

you fucking brainless children

Fuckin reddit man. Everything has to be wholesome or hit you in the feels. It’s gay as balls

This. All I think is why they don't just cook it
Aves doesn't have feeling.

I'm sure you also believe in imaginary friends like God and any other racist/white-supremacist made-up stories bullshit. So pathetic.