Thinkpad X220 for $199

go get it lads

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 7.08.26 PM.png (2330x1392, 878K)

sub-$100 on ebay

>win 10

>woot!

Attached: 1563183602589.jpg (969x1024, 155K)

pro

>16:9
i'll pass

Laptop lmao

>$200 for a fucking 2430M
this board is truly tarded

>cum encrusted keyboard
yikes

"Refurbished."

Don't bother.

Attached: 1521383242292.jpg (445x445, 111K)

that's not a good price

Nope. Its worth 1/2 the price lmao.

that's really not that good of a deal given how cheap SSD's are these days

picked up a t580 for $350 off craigslist shit is cash

this, i only buy my pre-2015 thinkpads factory sealed

This, CPU is complete and utter dogshit after you apply all the 30+ bios/windows security mitigations and disable hyperthreading.

Hell I'd go as far as to say this is worth less than $100 with all the performance regressions not to mention the iGPU on this thing can't even run minecraft.

>using linux and/or some obsolete outdated version of windows because you're literally fucking autistic and can't bring yourself to live in 2019
Lmao, pathetic.

I do wonder why you don't get more laptops that are at least 16:10, if not 3:2.

He's right though, mainstream "pro" windows is a huge pile of dogshit.

t. W10 Enterprise user.

13" lappies > *

>Intel
sorry but I'm an AMDchad now

These too, you'd have to be a turbo boomer to get an intel laptop these days especially one that won't even get like 10 rounds of bios security mitigations.

how much faster do you think the newer laptop CPUs are? Not worth 10x the price IMO. And the new midrange lappies are shiity plastics that fall apart in ~2 years.

if you're not using linux, I'm afraid you're stuck in the past of windows gaymers and hipsters faggot apple designers

>i5
>Intel ME
no thanks.

everything pre-haswell is a power hungry piece of shit

AMD ones are very fast compared to old intel processors. Mainly because of the performance regressions of all the security mitigations required for basic security.

I already have a X220T though.

Are these cheap thinkpads a Jow Forums meme? I have a laptop with a shitty i5 dual core and it's unbearably slow for most tasks, I can't imagine using something with an even shittier or older processor. Yes, even for just "work/school" stuff

What OS? Thinkpads run just fine with linux

>10 times the price
You can LITERALLY get an i5 8265U which stomps those old thinkpads for $300

>that thinkpad for $200
This is insane, you can get better thinkpads for way less

Game fag

This. Windows is a toy operating system for toy computers. I use my computer for genuine work, so I would never use such a thing.

>i5, not i7
>8GB ram, not maxed out
Who tf would pay $200 for this?