Computers were faster when they were slower!

youtube.com/watch?v=V7lG4bont7g

Attached: Computers were faster when they were slower!.jpg (1291x769, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

danluu.com/input-lag/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is just a link to an old Luke Smith video. Try harder.

>Computers were faster when they were slower!

ye

danluu.com/input-lag/

all those shit animations add latency by just existing because without it there where no animation.
If your computer ha anti screen tearing then it adds latency... little things like that add input lag.

old

This faggot again
Sage this shit outta here

Computers were faster when they were slower

Attached: 2019-08-09 23_34_37-(3) _g_ - Computers were faster when they were slower! - Technology - 4chan.png (280x13, 1K)

Any of you guize have access to his mumble server or patreon and knows what's happened?
He's pushing commits to github so he can't be dead. I'm guessing his uni got wind of this videos and he's laying low.

Who is this and why does he try so hard to cater to the average Jow Forums user with terms like "zoomer"?

some arab living in the forest instead of the desert

where did he go?

His new house has horrible internet and he's starting a business selling latin books. Probably just busy with other things.

Well that was dumb.

why is luke dead :(

To anyone who thinks he's dead, he isn't. He's just on summer vacation. He came to Spain and he wants to meet Juan Romero Pardines in person. He also went on a rant about how people don't read enough these days and when i asked him for a selfie but he told me "no thanks" and then awkwardly walked away.

He ran out of ideas. There is a finite amount of scripting autism you can post 10 minute videos about.

This guy is a true programmer. His Github is BASED!

Can't way to read a milky way pasta featuring him.

>Computers were faster when they were slower!

Sounds like a modern bloat thread.

Attached: Modern World Bloat.png (1880x2172, 180K)