HAND OVER YOUR COMPUTER AND YOUR PASSWORD WILL YOU COMPLY? LAST CHANCE PAL

>HAND OVER YOUR COMPUTER AND YOUR PASSWORD WILL YOU COMPLY? LAST CHANCE PAL

Your move, Jow Forums.

Attached: breach-entry-gwle-lead[1].jpg (647x414, 314K)

Going to need to see a warrant, sir.
Them's the law.

Attached: 1563053647783.jpg (924x558, 89K)

>Too bad fatboy. My warrant is non-free.

Attached: glownigger.jpg (1300x957, 102K)

I should warn you, my family is most wealthy and my heritage is semetic, I also own a very wealthy lawer. It would be unwise to not follow procedure.

Attached: s908476496241381410_p4_i1_w448.png (448x539, 141K)

Warrant, please.

AYO, GET SQUAD TO PULL UP
SCUUDUU

Hahaha, you will never catch them all

Attached: run my little.webm (480x340, 990K)

>it was a decoy address all along
>all they find a raspberry pi I use as my exit IP to internet
>can't triangulate my location using GUI interface because I'm behind 7 proxies
Nothing personel, officer.

Attached: 1541291206153.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

why is hagrid holding a gun

You know if it gets to this point you've already lost. The feds should never have been able to figure out your real identity in the first place.

I got some big magnets inna basement bitch. good luck fuckin wit an magneted hard dry

Already have. Waiting to be charged.

Story?

Jokes on you, i am also an avid Jow Forums lurker myself...

pedos btfo

Sure
>hand over BIOS-locked thinkpad
here you go officer
>club penguin password

Attached: 62540563_2393365094035783_9104277000373141504_n_0.jpg (736x614, 45K)

Presuming you have a warrant, which password does the warrant cover?

Just don't live in America

>goes on Jow Forums and pirates stuff
>my family is most wealthy

let me see the warrant

if it checks out let them have it, theirs nothing on my computers that would get anyone in trouble.

You can be compelled to provide your passwords in burgerland?
Holy kek, have fun getting fucked

Posted a bad pic on /b/

no without a warrant they cant get a judge to issue a without proof that evadance can be found on the computer system in question.

The warrant has to list the location to ve searched and items to be taken as evadance.

infact its all rather well covered in the 4th amendment
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects,against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I don't have passwords on my devices and use auto fill on everything. It's just to annoying to type it in everytime.

A crime can always be found to fit you

Jews gonna jew

yeah, why not. just don't fuck with my Arch rice

Whats the current legality of forcing you to give them your password?

Password for what?
*everything is streamed and on the cloud, even the OS*

Attached: The Future.jpg (1024x521, 85K)

Warrants are not needed in the US. They can just say they suspect you of cyber terrorism, or heard a scream from inside, or whatever else.

Attached: 1565364132505.jpg (716x714, 83K)

I'll tell them my passwords, but I won't tell them about the grenades inside the NAS

I automatically assume that everything I/we do online is already monitored. I don't mind the notion of law enforcement watching every move. Not because "hur dur I got nuffin 2 hide!", just because it's nice not to feel invisible.

>Warrants are not needed.
ftfy
people don't seem to realise that in just about any country warrants are just a formality. If they want they can just say they suspect you of whatever seem serious enough it won't be challenged in court

Especially if they found something juicy. Fuck drug dealers, pedos, terrorists and edge lords.

I fully believe enemies of the state are accused of crimes like that because no on will question it that way. Think how in the soviet union they used to imprison political dissidents in mental institutions.