I finally made it lads

I finally made it lads

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 12.27.46 AM.png (1584x1290, 219K)

rip

Working for google is terrible.

What's the task ?

brb, gotta warn Google they hired an incel who visits a hate website known as Jow Forums

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

They hired moot so good luck with that.

If Sam Hyde is to be trusted, Google is gossipy and feminized. Stay a man through this.

ah yes, the notorious hacker Jow Forums

Not anymore. This is 4channel, where there's fun for the whole family.

>Google MTV
thank fuck it's not the SF office

>Before you start, get help.

Genuinely happy for you OP. We need more employed people posting here, not the NEETs that think they know shit because they installed Arch for the 20th time.

>What's the task ?
Post about it on Jow Forums.

this.

It's not easy working here. I wish someone had explained to me whats actually expected of you. It's not just working here, it's the culture shock and the networking.

>the cartoon at the bottom
>one person of every skin tone
>3 groups of people with exactly one man and one woman
>actually scratch that, both red shirt and yellow shirt are completely sexually-ambiguous
>person with disability
>person with colored hair
>black person placed in the front
>only white male wears something that looks like a MAGA hat

>Before you start, get help.

Spotted the bitter NEET.

You forgot:
>Black man approaching white woman.

why the fuck are people happy about being a wageslave treated like cattle at a megacorporation

What do you do for a living?

>wageslave
don't think slaves make as much money as google employees

Nice, which dep you working on? Will you be using java, c++, or python?

i'm a programmer for my own company

Based

Attached: 1531432833782.png (500x356, 295K)

>before you start get help
what did they mean?

Bet $5 you won't last a fucking day cause you get fired on the spot because you didn't call your coworker by their preferred pronoun

Don't forget to take your assault rifle 15 with you

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Attached: dog_shlop.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

based and redpilled
white genocide is real

I'll be there next boy

how much you making?

Attached: 1559092969464.jpg (3556x2000, 1.85M)

Seen this thread on KC, OP was a Texas denizen.
> imagine going from TX to CA and be happy about it

Post pictures of that Mountain when you start.

What are some basic fundamentals in a successful programer? asking for a friend.

What if Google finds out about your post history on here via Captcha?