King Terry Memorial Day Pre-Celebration

Tommorow is 8/11, I hope you guys set your mind on something already.

Let's start a little by sharing our thoughts. Toughts on him, his life, his achievements, on what we prepared, what we are going to do tomorrow, etc.

Last thread (still alive as of posting this)

Attached: terry1.jpg (468x589, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www119.zippyshare.com/v/wXvRoWp0/file.html
transfer.sh/Yk1P1/Terry-A.-Davis---TempleOS-Archive.torrent
youtube.com/watch?v=LxSkn3uDa_k
youtube.com/watch?v=FoTYV22qZTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As promised, I have prepared the Risen tune in minecraft.
This is what I currently have, sounds quite nice already: www119.zippyshare.com/v/wXvRoWp0/file.html
I hope I can get it finished until tomorrow.

I think he would've appreciated it if we all joined together in a group prayer for him sometime tomorrow. I'm not religious in any way, just looking to pay respect.

Agreed. A group prayer with words produced by a random number generator.

If you run a RNG and convert the numbers into words from a dictionary Terry will speak to you. Forever.

Attached: browser.png (1464x882, 163K)

someone should run all his videos through a speech to text processor and upload the text data. Then we can make Terry based markov bots and dictionaries and graphs and bring him back in AI.

I know there's a torrent somewhere of almost every video he's ever uploaded

Attached: 1559961470251.jpg (600x900, 185K)

something like this but with the word dictionaries tied to Markov chains based off terry voice dictation logs

Im programming cpp all weekend. I have a lot of Terry videos but I lost a lot of his older stuff when my drive got messed up.

That sounds actually good. Make him the first self-conscious AI.

I'm unironically lighting a candle for him, I hope he doesn't mind me being catholic :^)

From /t/
>860GB of Terry A. Davis temple os videos
>Use transmission if qbittorrent doesn't work
>transfer.sh/Yk1P1/Terry-A.-Davis---TempleOS-Archive.torrent

>Let's start a little by sharing our thoughts. Toughts on him, his life, his achievements

He's an unironic racist, retarded fucking psychopath. Rest in piss.

I look forward to celebrating King Terry Memorial Day. It will be a mix of happiness and loss, all in the memory of a unique, adventurous, spiritual hero to us all.

Get fucked you heartless lefty

Lighting a candle definitely

This sounds like a good idea. I'll be lurking all day tm. We must make this the most glorious memorial.

What's the reason people love terry so much? I always wonder this.

Was it simply his genius skills and advice about tech? Was it him dedicating his life work to the public domain and so supporting free SW and culture? His humour and personality? Racism? Life story?

I'd like to know which one is the real reason.

I miss Terry!

All of the above. He was a bit of everything and a fun meme.

It has been a year already? Rest in peace in king.

Attached: 1533414451824.jpg (1469x1102, 320K)

you have to go back

Initially, it was about memes, he's "za funny schizo man programma who says nigger :DDD", but as we got acquainted with him, once you get to really know Terry, he was a frighteningly smart and pure individual. Despite his schizophrenia, he still worked on his passion, he tried to take it one day at a time, and once in a position where he knew he had an audience, he tried to preach the good word, influence others, maybe make a difference. Albeit, this message was muddied for obvious reasons, but I believe internally, he had nothing but pure intentions. I hope this glorious man is talking to God up in heaven, doesn't even need the RNG anymore.

Everyone make sure to pour a shasta for the king tomorrow.

Attached: terryADavisQuote1.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Because he said nigger a lot

Based Terry.

Attached: 1557086879120.webm (640x362, 2.9M)

Friendly reminder it's Jow Forums's fault he's dead.

Attached: 1339550542705.jpg (904x1024, 635K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LxSkn3uDa_k

light a candle ಥ_ಥ

youtube.com/watch?v=FoTYV22qZTg

Well said, user.