Fuck Samsung

>have note8
>Get advertisement for note10
>Can't disable marketing notifications

Are you fucking kidding me? You're going to use MY device to shill me your fucking shit. You're going to violate the userspace on my device and not even give me the option to turn off the advertisement??? Fuck this absolute shit. I'll build a phone out of a raspberry pi before I buy another Samsung.

FUCK ADS, AND FUCK SAMSUNG.

Attached: inCollage_20190810_092124411.jpg (1920x1920, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehackernews.com/2015/08/lenovo-rootkit-malware.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>stock rom
lmao stupid nigger
kys

entirely your fault for buying samshit

t.sent from my iphone se

>implying you aren't directly contributing to the users getting fucked by buying samshit even if you root it

The Apple iPhone X doesn't have this problem.

>Ask bixby!
When are they just gonna take that assistant behind the barn and put it out of its misery?

It has plenty of other problems. Admittedly this was part of my public rant, was that apple for all their faults doesn't advertise inside their own phone.

I actually have an SE I picked up because it was brand new for $50. I'm about to use that until I get a new phone.

>I actually have an SE I picked up because it was brand new for $50. I'm about to use that until I get a new phone.
Who would plan to use it after they get a new phone?

>It has plenty of other problems. Admittedly this was part of my public rant, was that apple for all their faults doesn't advertise inside their own phone.
Apple News+ Exists. Try using Apple News without getting pestered about it. I like my iPhone 8 a lot, but there are occasional advertisments, albeit only inside of individual apps.

I keep wondering if the korean version of bixby is any good. I mean, there's just no way they'd keep software THAT useless around.

told you faggots years ago that the only logical evolution of propietary software is antifeatures like this.
if you use nonfree stuff, you ARE gonna be screwed.

>2019
>still buying Samshit
lol you brought this on yourself
next time just get a comfy cheap no-bullshit Moto

Should've bought Sony instead.

YES! the kind that doesn't have custom ROMs. Don't buy the g6 or newer, they went down the Apple road of "you can't control your device"

Use adb to uninstall Bixby Voice.

You know Motorola is owned by Lenovo now right? You do remember Lenovo, right user?

thehackernews.com/2015/08/lenovo-rootkit-malware.html

>knox get btfo when unlocking bootloader
>resale value drops to 0$

Attached: 00b.png (1314x684, 443K)

I mean, it's not like he has a choice on his Note 8.

Ya I've only owned one samshit phone and I'd probably not buy another one. I don't understand why it's one of the most popular smartphone brands.

Nokia does not have this problem

iPhone 6S doesn't have this problem

>>have note8
>>Get advertisement for note10
is this real thing? what the fuck

>buying samsung
>ever

even huawei is better than this lmao

>he doesn't use Blokada
t.s10e

>not wiping the drive with a clean copy of windows as soon as you get it

>ishit
found your problem

Attached: 1539269367331.png (665x969, 404K)

I never got a notification, and it looks like the article was published after the release of the X. I've had an iPhone since 2016 (6S until 2018, then an 8).

cope

Attached: 1557726004929.png (534x318, 33K)

Ah. I deleted the TV app. That must explain it.

this. it ain't that hard

No other brand has the secure folder to keep secret apps with their accounts and downloaded media isolated

Huawei says hi nigger.

Attached: Screenshot_20190810_111607_com.android.settings.jpg (1080x1920, 232K)

>Huawei

Attached: 67437889_10156870170648402_1667537360662822912_n.jpg (469x468, 14K)

Glad I switched from Note8 to based OP7Pro.
FUCK SAMSHIT AND FUCK GOOKS.

Still better than samshit lmao.

>resale value
Sounds like something applefags would take into consideration

>turning on bixby
You need Jesus

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 12K)

>cant ublock bootloader
>better than samshit
Fucking imbecile

that's what you get for buying shitty overpriced phones

Well it's good that you can delete the TV app, because on Samsung phones you can't delete any preinstalled shit. Heh.
Androidjeets are trully fucked.

I can't delete the App Store, Settings, Find iPhone, Safari, Phone, Messages, Health, Photos, Camera, or Wallet. Everything else can be removed on iPhone.

Now if Apple would just let me choose defaults. I want SnowHaze to be the default browser, and Signal to be the default phone/messenger.

So you are too stupid to flash Lineage OS for microG, and instead decide to share your stupid ads on internet?

What a retard

Pretty sure you can uninstall News though

The only ones of those that should be delete-able are Health, Wallet, and maybe Find iPhone. The rest are system critical.

>streetshit
Found your problem

>Yes goy, there's no reason to root your phone in 2019!

>have Note 9
>disabled Bixby
>no pop ups from Bixby
It's almost like magic.

Attached: JPEG_20190718_212304.jpg.png (403x403, 205K)

Such a shit argument it's the same bullshit with Samsung nigger.

Actually the Snapdragon and Knox shit was figured out finally, so you can now root a non-Exynos Samsung.

And if you do you still lose warranty and resale value idk why the fuck people consider this hlshit a plus

You can always flash back, user. Warranties never pan out either. Half the time it expires before it is needed, and the other half the issue will have been user error which isn't covered by Samsung. Resale value goes down anyways because by the time you'll want a new phone, you'll be two or more generations behind unless you have an Apple mentality.

This + bxActions to remap bixby button.

bxActions is a bit wonky with the last two updates. Sometimes it works, sometimes not at all. But yeah, this.