someone skipped leg day

do explain

adversarialfashion.com/

ah very based

>shirts all have the same license plates printed on them
>police simply `grep -v`
:-/

I wonder how long before CIA niggers make these shirts illegal

They will flag the particular license plates on the clothes.
They should make it so each piece of clothing has unique content.

Wait, they haven't done that?

Okay. Now this. Is epic.

Yes, but I am the maker of the shirt and used my plates on them. Now my car is invisible

At least 20 years. They have to get five SCOTUS justices who are willing to say that speech that makes people's fee-fees hurt isn't protected under the first amendment because later amendments about not restricting the right to vote changed that somehow. Then they have to keep pushing the limits of what's hate speech gradually so people don't feel inclined to complain.

Imagine if this shirt had led lights whoch will blink randomly to blind facial recognition AND the grocery cashier. Total 100% Anonymous Off-grid Anarchy Hacker Anti Culture.

but the scotus just did the opposite and rejected the concept of hate speech

Works great until you get pulled over walking down the sidewalk because your butt has too many outstanding parking tickets

>Is this the man who robbed your store maa'm?
>Yes, I'd remember those fucking LEDs anywhere

Yeah. That's why they'd have to replace 5 justices. It would still be complete bullshit, but there's actually more constitutional grounds for "hate speech is not allowed because of rights (we just made up) implied by those voting amendments" than their whole gay marriage decision.

Is that a male(girl)? Does he have a v?

> implying they work out at all

>Everyone thought cyberpunk would be either neo-noir or neon techno-punk
>Its actually just ugly t-shirts and hideous facepaint

but the cashier is blind now

Juggalos wearing license-plate shirts is a fairly cyberpunk gang concept.

Not an issue if you're not a degenerate thief. A regular person just wanting not to be spied on has no problem

and umbrellas, the peak state shield