AMD Stock Price Went 17x Under Lisa's Management

What's her secret?

Attached: su-lisa-amd-ceo.jpg (610x457, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD–Chinese_joint_venture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lol just scale down

Price fixing and conspiring with nVidia

My dick would grow 17x under her.

Deals with China's gov, the bought bulk servers with amd only.

East Asian high IQ

thats wusup

no feminism "girl power" feminism bs, just getting shit done like men do. That's real equality.
>Deals with China's gov
I doubt it, AMD is Taiwanese. They hate China.

She's a team player and gave 110%. Remember, there's no I in AMD.

mommy sue's milkies

>East Asian high QT
ftfy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD–Chinese_joint_venture

AMD is american and so is Lisa. Americans fucking love china, we have literal republican house members who co-own Chinese business ventures. Trump is the first one to be so openly anti-China in decades

TSMC, unironically

>What's her secret?
She's part of Intel's $300 million diversity project to give a false impression of 'competition'

She thicc

>intel's
And Nvidia's.

>she

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a girl as you once again type your little ">she" quip. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's okay, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on reddit posting about a nordic country. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a ">she" poster. A pathetic unfunny ">her" poster. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because everything you say is ">HER >SHE >GIRL". You've become a parody of your own self. Amd that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Unironically Jim Keller. He designed Zen and made it such a powerhouse

Attached: Jim Keller.png (816x1020, 400K)

Lisa is Taiwanese, AMD is not.

She's a PhD engineer that went into management, not an "MBA" that was hired because they know "business".

She's American

>secret
high chinese iq

dilate

Attached: 7dd3efdbb017662045c4bfc31314b78209188cfb27a0761331a5356c06ff107f.jpg (679x592, 33K)

>In April 2018, Keller joined Intel

bleh. i'm glad she doesn't do her hair like that anymore

>PhD in Engineering
>Understands how to hype up goyim
I'd say its about 60-75% Ryzen is genuinely a good product and the rest is exploiting their underdog status

>>predecessors moves into low margin console business to keep company afloat.
>>predecessors hires jim keller.
>>lisa su comes onboard and collects paycheck.

Its easy to see this has some ''big advancement'' when AMD has been shit since athlon 64 and r300 days. Took them what, 14 years to finally be good again? LOL

I'm glad that this deal only pertained to first gen ryzen and isn't being renewed. Still wish they never did it in the first place.

He betrayed AMD for Raja to make Intel GPUs for whatever reason.

She got in on AMD when Bulldozer wasn't panning out and Ryzen is doing better than Athlon. She should probably go into politics and imply that she can repeat that kind of success.

>betrayed AMD
After AMD bought up ATI fired everyone and rebased their core graphics team to China and then shafted RTG and Raja still managed to give them Navi

For one the PS4 and X1 deal probably predates Rory in the first place. He joined only two years before the consoles launched, not enough time to even develop a single game much less the hardware for them. And
Rory actually hired Lisa to handle the global business units and their entire product stack so any sort of semi-custom business, being one of AMD's business units, would have been under Lisa's direct purview as a VP. Not to say Rory didn't do anything but it's not like Lisa came out of nowhere, Rory hired Lisa to manage exactly the stuff that laid the foundation of their success.

thats why i said predecessor(s) and not just rory. AMD had been biting some hard bullets for awhile and it was finally starting to pay off. I'm not saying lisa su didn't contribute, but when she took over as CEO the company was in a very good spot, and most of amds success was due to jim keller.

China was her secret.

>Me rushing to buy AMD

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 1.06.31 AM.png (956x962, 724K)

>Raja still managed to give them Navi
Ha!
Raja gave them nothing.

whoa i had no idea the creator of linux was such a skelly

If someone interviewed me on the street and asked who is my favorite female leader I'm pretty sure I would name Lisa Su. I don't even know that many of them and she has done a great job. She's a good front face for AMD, I hope she stays in that position and doesn't get replaced.
But the secret is this.

based

>for whatever reason
For money. Intel most likely gave him a better contract.

I bet she smells like a pork bun