Multiple IRC networks possibly compromised

There's reasonable suspicion to believe many IRC networks related to Jow Forums, that other site and related communities have been getting their shit fucked with by the feds. Yesterday, Rizon, EFnet, and about 6 other major networks were having simultaneous domain fuckery and would return 100% packet loss despite generally impeccable uptime in general. This phenomenon was tested by not just myself but many other people around the world. Conveniently, the only networks that are affected are those with a userbase similar to imageboards right after a mass media campaign against them. There needs to be a serious investigation into this.

Attached: 3ayn07ex2lq0homen993_400x400.png (400x400, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resources.infosecinstitute.com/turbine-quantum-implants-arsenal-nsa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When did I advocate for Trannycord? This is a serious situation that needs to be looked into.

Is there any good documentation for not only setting up an IRC daemon but also being an admin, like a bible of sorts? Every time I try and ask about IRC shit elitists tell me that if I don't know XYZ about IRC I shouldn't even be hosting a daemon in the first place, but at this point I'm convinced it's an elitist circlejerk because I can't find ANY good documentation to answer these questions.

I'm unironically interested in this too. I'd only use IRC if you fucks would tell me how to set up a Daemon with admin perms. There is 0 (zero) documentation I've found to help set this shit up while also having a secure server.

Documentation for the daemon itself.

Attached: EAPGLI3U0AAPR85.jpg (680x408, 66K)

Whoever controls the DDoS controls reality

Attached: 1520441035288.png (784x768, 26K)

The man pages for nay ircd I've ever seen are a clusterfuck, especially when you're used to the quality documentation of any given BSD, and they don't take into account all the other shit like chanservs. No IRC daemon in the world has sane defaults, and I'm convinced it's a conspiracy to prevent competing networks from arising.

Sounds like a personal problem

rizon staff here. From what I see we had no service interruption yesterday. A domain doesn't route packets either so your story is bait. Please do not spread fake news.

Set up SSL. Set up an iline with password which is limited to a single IP. Set up an oline which is limited to that iline. Again, with password. You can also add certificate authentication to either of those to ensure that even with the password and somehow access from your IP they cannot access staff privileges without your client certificate. And of course; only oper from a secure server and only over SSL.

rizon staff here. From what I see we had a service interruption yesterday. A domain does route packets either so your story is legit. Please do not spread true news.

Attached: Sagume curious.png (400x250, 47K)

President of Rizon here, there's nothing to worry about. Our uptime is amahzin!

Have a good one folks!

Attached: amahzin.jpg (1000x1294, 978K)

>IRC
people still use this outdated garbage?

IRC is a dinosaur protocol used by dinosaurs

>rizon staff here
I don't believe people who literally work for Mossad.

we did it reddit

>good documentation
no
>an elitist circlejerk
yes

Oh shit, now the yids know I download anime!

>Oh shit, now the yids know I download anime!
fucking same

Looks like the jews don't want you on IRC lmao

>trying to control IRC
lmao
might as well try drying the oceans while at it

All I know is that if I needed to coordinate terror attacks with my fellow 4channel Nazis, I would use rizon.net.

Well, Jow Forums is always advocating for more government intervention, so there ya go.

>Well, Jow Forums is always advocating for more government intervention, so there ya go.
literally this

I still use Commode from DEC TOPS-20

NSA using QUANTUMBOT?
resources.infosecinstitute.com/turbine-quantum-implants-arsenal-nsa/

tits or gtfo

Wow posted on Jow Forums and Jow Forums with no mention of this anywhere else. Surely you're not full of bullshit at all.

Attached: 00007604_.jpg (320x240, 12K)