Android piracy

what is the best way to pirate paid APKs?

Attached: 1541109037376.jpg (1199x648, 129K)

googling "appname apk"

enjoy your russian malware

mobilism

This.

>I cant d3compile an apk to verify if it's safe

>I have to decompile an apk to verify if it's safe

don't pirate then

besides games, what's the point?

4pda

why do you pretend it's about games? games have in-app purchases, which can't be pirated.

>mobilism
is this an app store on android? or a forum?

You can easily get around most of these in-game purchases on a baseline rooted device with malware grade hacking apps like luckypatcher. It's the server based games you need to worry about, that don't store your crystals and tokens on your device.

>rooted
ever since my last phone (xperia) lost functionality (permanently) because of being rooted, I have stopped doing that shit.

These days it's super easy. But it's really not necessary unless you need it for something.

Attached: 1483984738313.jpg (600x418, 27K)

>russian

Attached: applydirectlytotheeyeball.gif (360x270, 3.21M)

Forum

This. The best place to download stuff for mobile, been using it since I still owned a HTC Pro

>easy
did I say it was not? learn to read.

>he is incapable of finding reputable sources with a simple Google search
>he doesn't know how checksums work
user, I...

>checksums
>for cracked apps

>he thinks he can't view the original checksums
Are you disabled or just retarded?

>tfw $30 google play credit from Google Opinion Rewards
dumbasses

Well i just wanted to assume that you did it when it was still hard, you know? Benefit of the doubt kind of thing.
Now i know you're just retarded.

>the original
read: cracked APK does not have the same checksum as the one found in the store since that one is not cracked and would be useless.

the checksum of cracked APKs don't have a central source to check.

Private trackers

The cracked APK will have the checksum of the store version that was cracked, not necessarily the latest. It's basic hydrodynamics.

>change the APK to crack
>same checksum as before the change

Got my phone stolen, it was rooted. Now have a Samsung with Android 9. How do i get rid of all the ads both on browser and in apps?

You can root Samsungs just fine. If you just want to get rid of ads, get something like Blokada.

>what is knox
Why would anyone want to.

>risking the data and security of your most personal smart device to save $4.99
holy shit op you're a disgusting faggot even by Jow Forums standards

Do you know what a checksum is? Because it sounds like you don't.

I cannot think of one app I would pay for.

For me it's Panda Helper

that is why the OP wants to pirate

Why won't this meme die.

Back in my day we just waited for it to be the Amazon "app of the day" on their shitty app store. Dunno if they still do that shit.

When it comes to Android applications specifically, if it's not open source then I already don't trust it. I don't care where it's coming from. The mobile market has proven their desperation to exploit you.

>muh open sores

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Sorry.

holy fuck are you stupid

I cannot think of an app that has to be paid for that does not have a similar or superior free alternative.

Learn Russian and download from 4pda