For me, it's Kotlin

For me, it's Kotlin.

Attached: 1530302976811.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

>Kotlin
Based.

Interesting webm

the duality of man

Man and """man""".

>""man""
i think he's actually jabba the hutt

yeah, the one on the right is a suffocating gluton with zero impulse control, the one on the left is refined and cultured

aka a flaming faggot

>the one on the left is refined
Too refined, perhaps.

>refined and cultured
Xer is a faggot.

They both fucking retarded. At least the one on the right is funny.

Left stresses out about what flatware should be on the table for a dinner party. Right stresses out about his fiance going through his Instagram bookmarks.

Both are garbage.

Guy on the right looks like he just got out of prison.

There's no duality, they both can't eat.

It doesn't matter how either of these men act. The important thing is that I'm superior to both of them

one is a man, the other is not

is he dipping the burguer in his fucking soda?

reminder it was staged

Attached: guy-eating-in-n-out-like-a-maniac-was-staged-1-video-3.jpg.jpg (600x450, 66K)

>the virgin eat vs the chad gorge

Kotlin is nice, but you're still bound to deal with Java libraries and their bullshit. For example: I was using JDBI with Kotlin when I found that the library mixes at least three ways of iterating through rows of returned data: using custom library specific methods, using Java 8 streams, or by some mixture of using some of the kotlin.collections stuff.
Compare that with .NET: you can reasonably expect all libraries to use the same IEnumerable and IQueryable everywhere. No surprises.
Also, and this is more a matter of opinion, with C# you take a glimpse at the code and you know what you're looking at in that instant. Java is shit, but it also has that quality. With Kotlin, you may look at a function call, but it's actually not: it's a object with an invoke method. You may take a look at some code that appears to be calling globally defined functions, but it's actually not: it's a implicit function call because you're inside a lambda with receiver. And don't get me started on how some people get wayyy too creative with their homegrown "DSL"s.

Are you genuinely saying you'd rather be around the one on the right? Maybe the left one is a bit flamboyant or whatever but it's clear they know social interactions and queues.

the pizza at 0:06 looks gross af what did he do to it

>but it's clear they know social interactions and queues (sic)
Quite the contrary. Just as you don't show up to a wedding reception in a t-shirt and shorts, you don't act like a toff at a blue-collar pizza joint.
Of course, this entire discussion is moot because they're both actors.

Guy on the right just got out of jail or back from tour of duty.

it's staged