Certain random combination of 0s and 1s can get you jailed

>certain random combination of 0s and 1s can get you jailed

Attached: 63d7264e28b84e1327f5a45cca4d0612imagejpeg.jpg (483x798, 50K)

> certain combinations of atoms can get you jailed
Imagine being this retarded

Attached: Screenshot_70.png (294x322, 210K)

>random
You don't know the meaning of that word very well do you

Why does the word random even exist? Nothing is truly random.

Attached: 1558905989205.jpg (837x736, 36K)

Neo Jow Forums defends internet censorship op. Sorry to say.

we have this thread every 2 days. why can't you people help in turning this place into somewhere where at least some people can enjoy? i really don't know where else to go, i just refresh the catalog all day and seeing threads like these is just sad.

>CERTAIN COMBINATIONS OF ATOMS INSIDE OTHER, SMALLER AND NEWER ATOMS CAN GET YOU JAILED

>certain arrangement of atoms makes you watch certain arrangement of 1 and 0s and eventually land inside certain arrangement of bricks and metal.

Attached: 1401826831654.jpg (72x125, 4K)

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

fucking certain females can get you jailed

surrounding random cells with other random cells can get you jailed.

>Hardcore power fucking a small innocent child with intense piston motion leading to full ejaculation while still inside can cause prison time

certain random combinations of neurons firing can cause illegal thoughts which can get you jailed

can i train an ai on cheese pizza and make deepfake cp? will the resulting images be illegal? (euros pls dont reply)

>Activating a random configuration of molecules with a heating element in a crowded public place can get you prison time
Really gets my noggin joggin

moving certain elements at high velocity against other elements could land you in a terrorist list.

Die bootlicker

Kill yourself pedo faggot

Attached: 1455387793035.png (800x600, 34K)

>separating a piece of matter at the atomic level gets you jailed for international war crimes

Yes. Even photo shopping kids is "cp". The law is fucked

this desu

>it's not CP if these kids does not exist
>uhm, no I'm not a pedophile! I masturbate only to fake images of CP images!
>well, yeah, I do love children! How did you know?
Pedos should be raped by Tyrones in prison.

what about the software itself? would that be illegal to distribute?

why does zero exist, nothing is zero, it's just somewhere else.

>he thinks atoms that make up a child are smaller and newer
you really are fucking retarded aren't you?

Attached: 1564012269435.png (670x670, 249K)

CP??

didnt really answer my question desu

No idea. Morally gray to my knowledge. Just do it anonymously. Fucking glowies need to realize the internet must be free

>straight to nigger rape fantasies

Kill yourself feminist

Imagine a future where people are secretly torrenting and sharing USBs of trained GANs which could produce CP rather than CP itself, interesting, but kind of sick to think about.

roastie detected

I was quoting one user who made this retarded post. Just don't have screenshot on my phone.
Pretty funny, right?

>Pretty funny, right?
And cute!

who is that man eating a donut? Oh shi

You can trivialize anything by describing it in terms like that.

>what? no I didn't kill somebody I just made a different arrangement of molecules.

Can't even say she a cute without being mistaken for a sick fuck 'cause of where this is posted. I guess context does matter.

>caring what people think an anonymous Indonesian throat singing forum
>implying you arent a sick fuck

>CERTAIN COMBINATIONS OF ATOMS INSIDE OTHER NEWER COMBINATIONS OF ATOMS CAN GET YOU JAILED
ftfy

Jail is just a combination of atoms so it checks out

>CERTAIN COMBINATIONS OF ATOMS INSIDE OTHER NEWER COMBINATIONS OF ATOMS CAN GET YOUR COMBINATION OF ATOMS LOCATED INSIDE A SPECIFIC COMBINATION OF ATOMS
fixed

>the conclusion of a deterministic chain of events, of which you have no control over, that is on motion since the big bang can land you in jail
>it doesn't matter because you were meant to end there anyway

>what are drugs

nothing gets past you huh

>looking at something can be illegal

Attached: pia2.jpg (1052x565, 53K)

Dude! I came and then he killed her! Wtf she was only 7.

you're one sick fuck

Certain combination of sheets of metal can get u jailed in most countries when u don't have a license for that combination.

what if its audio-only cp, like soundgasm?