Like clockwork

like clockwork

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-150319_YouTube Vanced.jpg (1080x805, 263K)

Technigger XDD

>its not nfc
so you can just steal these out of the mail and use them right?

What's in your wallet, Jow Forums?

Attached: ChaseSapphireReserve.png (500x315, 89K)

>ID
>driver's license
>health insurance card
>employee card
>debit card
>postal customer card
>cash bills

>swiping cards
Amerifats
Also there’s no card information on it so good luck making online transactions.
Kys Jamal.

>ID
>3 debit cards
>2 credit cards
>condoms
>cash
>loyalty cards

>impressions
>for a fucking credit card
wtf is there even to say? It's pretty?

>so you can just steal these out of the mail and use them right?
No, there is some NFC going on
It must be activated by putting the iPhone on it that has the Applepay account for the card

>Also there’s no card information on it so good luck making online transactions.
Applepay will generate CC numbers for you to make online purchases as far as I'm aware it will change the CC number for each merchant

ATM card only. Debt is nigger-tier behavior. Learned this from my parents and experience showed me how right my parents were. Sometimes things get hard but i never had and will have a "rope around my neck" so to speak.

debit card with 0 dollars in it
1500 usd cash
picture of my waifu
my passport card
lucky 1 dollar coin

Attached: Hotaru_Shidare.png (700x1770, 1.09M)

why the card gotta be white?

Debit card £900 in debt
Debit card £10 in debt
That's it. And I don't have a wallet.

>now i can give apple 25% of my income when buying shit i don't need!
thinking so different

>credit card
>drivers license
>health insurance card
>two tabs of LSD

To make it contrast well with the skin of the people who buy it.

Why does Marquis BROWNlee come up on YouTube when you search "tech nigger"? I thought it was a joke but it actually works. Is BrownLee (black asiain) aware of this fact?

Attached: preventcarpaltunnelnoxslouchedshouldersxbentwristsyes43128634.png (500x722, 160K)

Because gold, black, platinum and silver are standard color used to describe the income level of the card holders.

>driving license
>loyalty cards
>breakdown cover card (currently RAC)
>debit card
>train pass
>cash
if I had any income at all i'd have a credit card.

iphone have nfc but the os doesnt actually use it. I bet when apple activates it with some update pretending to invent something a good chunk of phones will have problems

For some reason, I thought that name was a gag name and wasted like five minutes trying to figure out the joke.

Wait a second... So, this card is exactly same thing as apple pay, but instead of using your iPhone, you use this card?

Jewgle removed his channel from the results for "tech nigger".
"tech negro" still works though.

It is a credit card, you are loaned money when you sign up in the wallet app but without the card that money is stuck in Apple pay and only the iPhone can be used to pay for things
With the card you can use it as any normal credit card

A debit card is an ATM card. Are you talking about buying shit on credit like a penniless faggot?

Tested a few more...he also shows up if you search "nigger tech", "tech nigg", "tech nigge", and "tech niggers".

>Driver's License
>Student ID
>Debit Card
>Credit Card
>Costco Membership Card
>Health Insurance Card
>The time I went to Dave & Busters and they gave me a rechargeable card that I haven't used in two years and should probably take out of my wallet

"technology nigger" also works too.

Where i live there are regular ATM cards with no credit services.

Enjoy saving for 30 years to buy a house

First of all, Secondly, only a brainlet can't figure out not to buy shit they can't afford. Buying shit with a debit card is like raw-doggin' a random prostitute off the street. Someone with your debit card has direct access to your money, and it might take days or weeks go undo the damage.
With a CC, you just report it stolen and that's it. even if they don't reverse the charges immediately, those charges will have no meaningful impact on your funds.
Pay the shit off at the end of every month to avoid interest charges. Get extra points for going to buy the shit you were already going to spend your money on.
Literally no downside to CC's

Buying an house or car is different! I forgot to mention this exception in my previous post.

>driving license
>old office keycard
>monzo card
>old hsbc bank card
>no cash

400 CASH
COSTCO CARD
DEBIT CARD
PASSPORT CARD

you know you can use a credit card and not be in debt right? just set up automatic payment like a functional human

you carry your passport with you everyday?

>buying a car on credit

sand.

yes it my only form of identification

Attached: 69accba2fe699b562608306aa13ff58f.jpg (1242x2208, 266K)

Isn't buying something on credit is poverty tier?

>drivers license
>2x credit cards
>debit card
>access card for work
>access card for my apartment
>nando's card

>monzo
sell me on this
why would I use this over my local bank / well's fargo / td bank / boa / etc?

>condoms in wallet
Don't do that. Friction and body heat may fuck em up. Get a container for em. An old clear Gameboy cartridge case, for example. Most average and above average size condoms fit perfectly in em. If you use monster condoms for your magnum dong, get a bigger case, like a clamshell wallet.

No, having bad credit or no credit is poverty tier. Good credit gives you an easier ride through life in the US

I fucking hate this nigger
I fucking hate banks
I fucking hate credit card companies
I fucking hate jews

ID
Credit/Debit card

>ID
>driver's license
>university ID
>2x debit cards
>2x e-banking code cards
>public transport card

Good goy.

>First of all, fuck off back to wherever you came from if you don't like it, nigger. Second, "just pay it off lol," while a sound strategy, isn't helpful in the slightest in the context of managing unexpected emergencies, etc etc. Also, someone with your CC can buy whatever they want while someone with your debit still needs your PIN, you wank. Being able to chargeback doesn't change that.

How it gives easier life in US?
When I need something, I pay with my own money without taking any credits/loans.
I'm debt free.
Credit system being not poverty tier makes no sense.
In my country usually mongoloids or degenerates take small credits for booze and then tries to get away without paying. Usually, ends up in much larger debt.

>Greater difficulty building credit
>Too dumb to set up automatic payments
You are the fiscally insensible moron you despise.

How the fuck you manage to wake you every morning and not feeling like trowing up because you know you're in debt dude it's the fucking worst feeling ever. Americans mentality is truly fucked.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Animegataris - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.19_[2017.10.30_02.23.17]'.jpg (319x290, 23K)

>10k limit
>"millionaire" youtuber

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1600x900, 489K)

It isn't a big deal unless it's student loans. Bankruptcy is easy here

you don't have to be in debt retard

I most countries a phone plan is credit. You can put all your daily essentials on a CC then pay it off, hence utilising it.

If you have good credit, approval for loans, leases, rent, phone plans, and internet plans is much faster and you'll get far better rates. Having a credit card doesn't mean you'll be in debt unless you're a mongoloid. I've got 3 credit cards and no debt and just pay them at the end of the month.

Who said anything about debt?
Do you understand that buying on a debit card doesn't build your credit score?
What's going to happen when you need a loan or start looking for a mortgage, and when they pull up your credit score they draw a big fat nothing?

>buy things on debit card
>uses your money

>buy things on cc
>uses banks money
>you get points/cashback/rewards
>builds credit
>use your money that was usually used on daily goods to pay off this cc

Having a credit card doesn't mean you're in debt, dumbass. I opened my first credit card at 17 and have been using it for every purchase I make and just paying it off at the end of the month using my checking account, because I have a job and money that belongs to me. You can go to a bank and apply, and when they give you a card it doesn't mean you owe them something.

I have a sneaking suspicion that everyone bashing credit cards ITT don't understand how credit scores work, what they're used for, and are all under 20yo

Either that or credit works radically differently outside the US and they're all from overseas.

>defending the credit card Jew

Yikes

Most people think using credit cards means actually carrying a balance and paying interest. just making purchases through the card is fine, but the balance carrying is the idiot trap.

Why would you need a loan of you have money?
I bet, these credit card cucks has no savings, because they spend all their money to pay for a card...

Attached: 1546011873765.jpg (258x544, 32K)

yes

anybody that tells you otherwise is either beholden to a bunch of banks and insisting otherwise to reaffirm their bad life choices or are the people making money off of rubes who buy things on credit

>buy things on debit card
>uses your money

Just as it should be.

>you get points/cashback/rewards
>builds credit

doesn't exist outside of america since some banks are bullshit and the credit interest rate is high as hell also the banks will do everything to fuck you over.

Whoa. Naming the Jew! You're definitely not a clueless idiot fumbling around a topic you don't understand.
Good luck with those interest rates bro. I'll be over here in the corner, collecting cash rewards.

>2 credit cards
>debit/bank card
>costco card
>drivers license
>round1 card with no money on it
>metro tap pass with one-way fare on it (probably)
>my Jow Forums pass details in case my phone de-auths again (it does this a lot)
>cash
>library card (haven't gone in years lmao)

>Arrives at TSA
>user whats this?
>I-Its m-m-ma slave ca-c-ard
>Sorry but you not allow to carry sharp objects we take it from here.

Hehe

>interest rates

I think you're confused kike

i don't have any credit and i'm surrounded by people who are trying to get a better credit score because they can't hold onto their money long enough to save it for the things they need to function in society and have to take those things out on credit

good credit doesn't give you an easier ride through life, having no credit does though

>Doesn't understand how credit scores affect what interest he pays
If you were trying to be dumb, you couldn't be doing a better job.
>having no credit does though
For most intents and purposes, no credit is functionally bad credit. The main difference being it's easier to build on than digging out of the hole.

TECH NIGGER BACK WIth tHat BasedBOY APPLE PRODUCT

i have no credit and people have said this ever since i was a teenager and they looked at me like a retard for not opening a credit card. i've literally never once seen or experienced anything that leads credence to this idea

if you're trying to open a lease, and you can show that you have never needed to borrow money from someone in the past, and are capable of making a down payment, and you have some semblance of employment or rental history, do you seriously think a little number is going to make or break their opinion of you as a lendee? lol

but user, if you aren't borrowing any money, then why would it matter if your credit score was bad?

its a catch 22, you need a good credit score to borrow money so you can borrow money. never mind the fact that borrowing money is retarded

You don't need a pin for fast food drive throughs
Say goodbye to your money

They're going to trust a credit history far more than your boomer handshake

how come people who tell other people to go back to Jow Forums are always clearly the stupidest poster in the thread with a complete inability to do even the most basic of comparing and contrasting in lieu of just assuming that they are correct

credit cards need a pin too, ya ding dong. unless they don't have that in europe yet?

i don't care how much they trust me, i care how willing they are to complete a business transaction, and like i said, if a little number is the make or break factor in how willing they are to complete that business transaction then why the fuck are you borrowing money from them?

>if you aren't borrowing any money, then why would it matter if your credit score was bad?
It doesn't.
It matters if you are borrowing money (or engaging in services that assume you have money to pay down the line).
You can go through life with no credit and in theory not pay anything more. It's significantly harder though. You limit yourself in the services that will deal with you and isn't easy.
>you need a good credit score to borrow money so you can borrow money
For this reason, banks will, for example, issue particular credit cards whose sole purpose is to build credit.
Once you are no longer fiscally radioactive from a risk standpoint (and it doesn't take long if you're starting from 0, as opposed to -50000), the ball never stops rolling and you basically never think about it again.

> It's significantly harder though. You limit yourself in the services that will deal with you and isn't easy.

give me an example.what services am i missing out on as a debt-free individual?

and i don't mean contextual rhetoric along the lines of 'but you won't be able to get an apartment,' i mean actual tangible differences in lifestyle that are going to make me feel foolish for advocating against credit

why is she so hot?

I wish I knew more about credit and shit. I have parents who weren't the best with money and so when I finally got a bank account the only thing I ever did was use a debit card, never go into my overdraft and pay all my bills on time. Apparently my credit score is good because of this, at least that's what my bank told me and so they gave me a credit card but I've never used it. I even told them I don't want it but they forced me to take it.

Higher upfront cost on a range of products.
Lack of loyalty points/discounts/rewards
Potential creditors (note: household bill companies also run credit checks) will be wary of you.
Some jobs require credit checks e.g. financial services.
Some services are more costly if they are not on a credit plan.

I dont think you understand I dont do kike money lending retard.

Usury promoting kike rat.

You are attracted to soulless titty monsters maybe?

Why the fuck does this nigger have so many views? Who the fuck would trust a nigger when it comes to tech? Lmao

>soulless
nigga please

Attached: wai.png (640x343, 241K)

>no credit is functionally bad credit

But what do they mean by credit history? Do they just mean stuff you used a credit card for? Or are they checking your financial transactions for all the companies you deal with e.g. bills, ISP, loans, payments and all that other shit too? Because people always tell me I need to use a credit card to have good credit but my bank tells me my credit is already good and I've never used any credit cards.

Is credit just your financial history?

you get an even lower up front cost if you pay with cash

and loyalty points and cash back rewards are a joke, are you seriously advocating them in this thread as if they don't only exist to appeal to the elderly and teenagers without proper frontal lobe functionality?

give me hard examples of these 'somes' rather than vague statements otherwise i'm going to assume that you just lack the life skills for basic financial responsibility

Just because your internal credit score with your bank is good doesn’t mean a different company will agree. They cannot see your internal score. They can only see the information present on your credit files with Experian, Equifax and TransUnion.

>3% cash back on 21% interest

i've refused gambling on better odds, i cannot fathom being that irresponsible

>Thinks credit's only relevance is to interest rates rather than a broader range of services that society affords people understood to be reliable debtors.
>Senses he is out of his depth, plays the jew card harder to compensate
Embarrassing.

A phone plan might be one example you would be familiar with. Some of the best plans are post-paid, which you can't get with no credit.

>relying on 3 external banking entities for the entirety of your worth as a human being

guys, maybe hitler was right?

Attached: fuck.jpg (1000x1000, 260K)

Isn't US credit card system similar to China's social score system?

>you get an even lower up front cost if you pay with cash
Good job understanding what up-front cost is. Hint: it doesn’t mean “cash price”, it means the funds due at the beginning.
>and loyalty points and cash back rewards are a joke, are you seriously advocating them in this thread as if they don't only exist to appeal to the elderly and teenagers without proper frontal lobe functionality?
Yeah fuck free air miles and cashback rewards without having to pay a cent in interest if you’re good with your payments and take advantage of interest free periods. Only a retard would do that!

>give me hard examples of these 'somes' rather than vague statements otherwise i'm going to assume that you just lack the life skills for basic financial responsibility
You were given some. You’re just too braindead from swallowing the Jow Forums/x/ koolaid.

>he doesn’t pay his bill in full and on time
Only retards pay interest. Embarrassing. Way to misunderstand how this works.

>2 credit cards
>1 debit cards
>driver's license
>can insurance card
>health insurance card