Who the fuck signed off on this

Who the fuck signed off on this

Attached: 2019-08-11 00_32_40.png (1280x599, 636K)

Some people don't care for those features I guess? Don't know what the price difference is because I haven't bothered to look at it much.
Only mildly curious if the Note 9's price might drop again, maybe replace my s7 edge with it, but really I don't need to I think. There's been no major jump in smartphones that warranted an upgrade in the past few years, except maybe usb type c if you want a more standard cable for other stuff too.

Most smartphone evolution lately has been the camera and just pure specs. A big change is hardware has finally caught up to Android fully in budget phones ~$250-350.

Yes. There isn't any significant value addition in Phones with price more than 500$.

I’d pay 1000$ for a new phone, but only if the camera is out of this world. No other feature is important anymore for me because they’re all kinda the same now

Jony Yve

Attached: 1540211876826.png (1158x946, 661K)

You forgot the S-Pen.

the fuck
it's a downgrade even to a note 9

At this point, they should stop hiding and name it NoteX or NoteXs

Attached: the_future_of_smartphones.jpg (920x613, 29K)

fixed.

Attached: 1565508795774.png (1280x599, 536K)

Because whoever buys this shit already wasted his money on bluedick 5.0++extended™ headphone™ by bose™ and pays for spotify™.
Once you live up to the late stage capitalism standards, you don't have to think anymore, just buy what the ads tell you to.
I understand manufacturers, buyers are exceptionally retarded in this era just remove features to lower costs and it's ok, retards will buy anyways.

>Some people don't care for those features I guess?
The note series is Samsung'a ultimate workhorse. It's the one phone out of any that should have it. Work is letting me pick out a new phone from the Verizon store soon, and I plan on going with a S10+ because it has the headphone jack. I'll even send them a letter complaining about it.

the 10+ doesnt have a jack though

What do you mean full HD?
It's just 1080p?

Aren't Samsung phones using defective sub-pixel arrangements that make the actual resolution like 30% less than the advertised one?
Surely a 1080p phone with Samsung subpixels will look bad.

Source? I don't see a single place, including Samsung'a own site that says it doesn't.

Someone who thought they could retract every prior statement they made against apple in a large advertising campaign in an attempt to bolster margins and to encourage sales in their newly acquired headphone brands.

Anyone who buys this shit is a moron.

Given they both come with AKG USB-C earbuds isn't enough?

>Given they both come with AKG USB-C earbuds isn't enough
Which you conveniently don't have a photo of and isn't what the page for the S10+ shows?

It's pretty annoying how even Samsung's ditching it now. I really like my Tab S5e, but the lack of a headphone jack is frustrating. It included dongle in the box though so I guess that's still one notch better than Apple.

Retard

>Gets utterly BTFO
>Resorts to name calling
Most pathetic.

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-102838.png (1080x2246, 601K)

the Note model has always been for retards.

Attached: image.jpg (552x615, 66K)

i didnt know people actually still used headphone jacks thats wild that anyone gives a shit. didn't realize Jow Forums was full of luddites

>1159€
OnePlus 7 Pro is better for half the price

Source? Seems insane.

Nobody's forcing you to use honorary iphones

That's how AMOLED works

That's not 'defective' nor purely a Samsung thing. Most consumer OLED panels forego an RGB stripe subpixel layout for a whole bunch of reasons. When done properly it looks pretty good and you'll never notice. Earlier designs, like on a Galaxy S2 or something, weren't so crash hot.
Source: I have an unholy number of OLEDs in my life across various eras of the technology.

I like to be able to listen to music while I charge my phone.

consumers will buy it, none of their future phones will have the features after that

Attached: 1558086016001.png (1016x720, 485K)

You can, it's called using wireless headphones or a wireless charger.

>note 3, 4, 8, 9
>for retards
the only retard here is you

The geniuses who realized only women unironically buy the notes

Removed headphone jack after making fun of Apple. Really activates my almonds. I won't buy it out of principle.

Had an S7 and vowed to never use Samsung after that. It supports the latest version of Android but Samsung refuses to update it. They dropped support for it instantly. When they did update it, it took forever because they had to add their bullshit malware then it took even longer because my carrier had to do their bullshit and drag shit out. Then you got the update.

They include Samsung, carrier, and other apps that are default SYSTEM apps. System apps don't need your permission to do dog shit. Meaning your carrier can do whatever they want with your phone and you won't know. At least you could root it but all the work it took wasn't worth it. I've also noticed faggot Facebook and their Jew faggot boss had two system apps. One was Facebook and the other was a hidden Facebook installer that re-installed it if you "deleted" it somehow.

Benefits:
Rooting. Cool if you wanna tinker but it gets old after a while.
More torrenting possibilities. Can just use F-Droid or whatever it's called. Install cracked APK's just straight forward.
Can connect to a computer and just view the files on the phone.

That's about it and after a while it wasn't worth it with all the other downsides. Not to mention Google being all up in your ass. Just got an iPhone and I'm happy with it. You can do all of the above with a little extra effort and you'll be better off for it in the end. Although I just buy the fucking apps now, not worth it dealing with super secret forums you need to register for, looking for apps when they update, and dealing with crackers that inject apk's with their bullshit.

Fuck it and fuck Samsung. Should have gotten a Pixel if I wanted Android.