Why would someone not use GNOME?

Why waste time trying to configure some weird tiling wm or some bloated KDE when you have a perfect minimalistic DE out there that helps you to be efficient and gets out of your way?

Attached: [email protected] (1915x1030, 992K)

This kills the Foot

Attached: 04wP01Z.png (1596x990, 314K)

bloat

Looks cute

>mobile interface for the desktop
>using javascript
It's shit

I don't use tablet.

thats ok, it doesnt work very well for that either!

whats that?

kde is getting the ability to recolor the breeze gtk theme on demand

People who want to easily and extensively customize their system won't be happy with GNOME. And no, extensions aren't a solution.

Why wouldnt you use Windows?

Gnome is literally the Linux distro for all those recently out of college zoomers who had daddy's macbook during studies and now they want a system but grew out of baby phase, but literally don't know how to migrate to an actual useful distribution because spending years on MacOS made them mentally stunted.

Prove me wrong.

i like kde

>perfect minimalistic
my perfect minimalism is technological minimalism, gnome is a bloated piece of shit stack from a technical point of view.
I prefer xfce

GNOME isn't a distro.

Neat. Just last week they got those new notifications too.

>prive me wrang
Eye cantus

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-133401__01.jpg (940x217, 49K)

I like gnome. It's a good balance between usability and memory usage, KDE is bloat and i3 is hard

I tried pure Gnome and hated it but Ubuntu's take on it is useable. I'm a fan of having the keyboard shortcuts work out of the box.

>kde is bloat
kde uses 700 mb of ram after start up

>Why would someone not use GNOME?
Because it's a horrendous tablet interface meant to be used with your foot on a touchscreen.

What? It"s like 300 or something.