Which is the most and least evil?

Which is the most and least evil?

Attached: 1557081371563.jpg (1300x750, 37K)

They're all equally evil and need to be destroyed.

most evil:facebook
least evil:netflix

i don't see netflix trying to force itself into my life and track everything i do without using the service

> Facebook
Most evil. They track everything relentlessly and actively engage in social and political manipulation of the general public
> Google
Next most evil. They push degenerate liberal values, track everyone, and engage in monopolistic behaviors. See Youtube and Android.
> Amazon
More like neutral evil. They treat their workers like shit and put small businesses out of business, but ultimately aren't really any worse than traditional retailers like Walmart.
> Netflix
Least evil. If you don't care about TV shows you can effectively ignore them and they'll never impact your life in any way.

Amazon > Facebook > Alphabet (Google) > Netflix

Google is the worst.

Probably this. Facebook is just so unapologetically evil it's almost hilarious. Not even just facebook, but even instagram is on that bullshit for being owned by them.

Netflix. They just collect data if you use their service to make you good suggestions. That's fair.
Amazon has a lot of power but is completely unpolitical and only focused on maximizing their profits, just how a company should operate. Just the size should be a concern, monopolies aren't healthy but you can fix something like this easily by splitting up the company at some point.
Facebook has a lot of user data and sells it even if it's illegal, and they have a great impact on the political landscape. Definitely problematic.
Google is a highly competent company with almost unlimited user data and influence that actually uses this influence to effect the political discussion worldwide. By far the worst. If you believe otherwise look up "project Veritas".

Amazon is evil in a more subtle way
Shit like AWS is extremely powerful and pretty much controls large parts of the internet at this point. They could do some really bad shit with it

Netflix just feeds bullshit and pushes shows that are often garbage. It's a paid service too and there are quite a few alternatives that are also popular so it's not exactly that relevant. Least evil I would say.

Amazon is a product of capitalism, nothing more. It's not that evil either. Perhaps a little bit more so. It's evil within. Customers are still treated nicely, often more so than physical stores.

Facebook is right up there. They track a lot of stupid shit. Still they don't provide as many services and plenty of people have stopped using it or at the very least don't manage as much stuff there. Quite evil but it all depends on how stupid people are.

Google is evil in a special way. They take over and provide numerous services that people use every fucking day. Most people can't "degoogle" themselves easily. There's not much of an alternative for plenty of stuff they have that can provide the same quality. And in return they are the most powerful and greedy, and capable. They establish such dominance I can see the other three dying before Google ever will.

they all work together to the ultimate evil : total track of our actions.

why people dont care :
they dont know how it works and how each one of them can contribute the the great scheme of data mining.

let me give you one example :

you have an apointment to a doctor. he prescribes some heart medicine. you take those drugs for a week. the doctor said you had to take it for a month. you only bought it twice, you ordered it online by phone. next time you go to the doctor he states that your sickess is worse. Your health plan sends you an email stating that they will no longer cover your expenses since you are not using the medicine. The health plan is literally buying that online drugstore data and crossing it with the medical data they own. also as soon as they can they will try to make your plan more expensive since you have a higher risk of using the plan.

that is one dire way of using people data. i cant even imagine what they can do with psyops.

what is this faang meme? I swear I am seeing it everywhere now.

>Facebook
>plenty of people have stopped using it or at the very least don't manage as much stuff there.
If you remain in contact with family, facebook knows everything about you still

Through other services like WhatsApp, maybe. But it's not just a matter of knowing information about you. Lots of companies do.

faNG

Evil ranking:

Google > Facebook > Netflix > Amazon

Google is trying to take over the world and openly interfere in Presidential elections. Facebook is trying to run politics and banking as expected of a Red Sea Pedestrian company, but they're less powerful. Netflix is pushing vile agitprop but is fairly narrow in scope. Amazon gets grief for being big and hiring too many H1Bs, but the latter is fixable, and they generally just want to sell goods and services rather than data mining you to third parties.

I don't know why you're deflecting the value of Facebook so much. Facebook mandates using real names and the older generation knows nothing else. Do you really consider that negligible?

Yeah. What is a real name when they know your eating habits?

Again, I'm not saying they're not evil, just that Google has access to a wider userbase, more services and is capable of manipulating the information fed to people in a greater scale. It's definitely a stronger drug. Those grandmas and obnoxiously tech illiterate people use google services too, not just facebook.

Facebook is clearly the most evil of the bunch.

But which internet company is the most evil of all?
My vote of for Airbnb - destroying entire cities just so criminals have a way to launder money.

Most evil: I think Amazon wins, if just because of the inhumane conditions their workers must endure.

Facebook is a close contender for first place.

Google is dangerous, and certainly too intrusive.

Netflix is not dangerous so far. Maybe too much DRM.

>degenerate liberal values,
there's a board for discussing them, go there

>muh pol
seethe harder leftshit

it's the 5 biggest tech companies

>google
Is a majority in many ways with many things
way too much power
>facebook
Has a lot of data, but is thriving for more and more. wants to become google
>amazon
>netflix
meh, who cares?
instead of these, you should think about (((companies))) that invest in all of these

>netflix
Most evil. Shifted the entire landscape of western audiovisual industry toward brainwashing and degeneracy.

>amazon
Hard to say. They make some sinister stuff like Echo. Founder has a deep state-friendly newspaper. But it's 0% relevant in my country, except some not very opinionated web services.

>apple & facebook
Entirely geared to retards and had not much influence outside it's walled gardens.

>google
In a league of it's own, along with CIA and cloudflare. You can barely use the internet without google, you can't even post here. It's the ultimate mass surveillance system, entirely operated by an evil government branch without being subject to any meaningful law.

>Shifted the entire landscape of western audiovisual industry toward brainwashing and degeneracy
TV has always been jew controlled garbage underaged fag

Maybe in murrica, definitely not here.

None of them is evil. They are companies and trying to make money.

screw that employers shouldnt have access to peoples personal accounts.
im talking about facebook.

good thing you put amazon instead of apple for the 'a'

Isn't that part of the business model?

but google thinks they have a duty to sway opinions on trump. theres a video on youtube with a woman crying at a google conference saying how its partly her fault that trump got elected because she didn't meddle enough with search algorithms

FAG. Netflix is not evil, just annoying.

Stop being so butthurt, It wasn't about your stupid degenerate political opinion. It was about Google pushing it unto people with censorship. I love how you ask for censorship even here on the internet, definitely resonates liberal idea but you aren't going to ruin internet. You don't have the power to do so.

Apple is just a smaller microsoft that offers at least somewhat useable operating systems

You can delete your faceberg account and stop using amazon and netflix.
You can't block google because you need their jew captcha for everything.

Agreed on this. Google is increasingly evil but at least they build a lot of cool shit on the side, pushing innovation in some areas. Same with Amazon. I don't think Facebook is doing anything positive for the world at all.

Attached: 1458577630885.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Btw, how evil is foxconn?

Facebook is avoidable while Google isn't

facebook knows who you are.

definitely facebook and google are fighting for the podium of shit. they both censor the stuff they don't like.
Amazon and netflix are just companies

>most
google by a hundred metric miles
>least
netflix

amazon is just the only company soon.

Yeah but even if you personally avoid Facebook, the data is still harvested and exploited to easily manipulate the thoughts and opinions of a considerable percentage of the population, as has already been demonstrated multiple times and in multiple elections. They're affecting your world even if you don't have an account. Google probably does the same to some extent too but it doesn't seem to be nearly as explicitly, flagrantly, and unapologetically as Facebook has

>Amazon
>just a company
kek

None. All companies contribute to open-source and the hate is overhyped.

Also, Everyone on this thread wouldn't think twice about working for them for the paycheck

Echo and Alexa have physical mic disconnect switches.

but he has a point, you cant even fully use an android phone without logging to a google account, I don't think you can download stuff from the appstore. Maybe alternative stores but it's an unnecesary hassle.

>Google (Most Evil)
Actively censors right wing opinions.
Deplatformed Alex Jones along with some other people.
Has the most used browser and collects ridiculous amount of data.
Has a variety of products in which they could ban you or your usage if they please

>Facebook
Actively censors right wing opinions.
Deplatformed Alex Jones along with some other people.
Slowly dying.

>Amazon
Shuts down smaller business but thats just the hand of the market.
May put out degenerate shit on prime videos but thats not their main focus.

>Netflix (Least Evil)
Puts out degenerate shit but no one is forced to watch it
Gaining competition and content is being fragmented

>not including Apple in FAANG
iToddler detected

Came here to post this. Fuck em all, let them get shot up by a madman, let protesters burn them to the ground, and let the government jail them for tax evasion.

Regarding Amazon, they're at the stage of collecting resources and becoming indispensable for US gov and other agents, after they amass enough wealth in every sense of the word their World conquering will begin.
I presume that Amazon will be the first corp to have some sort of sovereignty.

How is Apple evil apart from ripping of normalfags with 1500 dollar iPhones?
They're not even close to shit like google

The government will rather jail your sorry ass.

Google is the most evil because they're pretty much unavoidable. Netflix is the least evil because they're quickly becoming irrelevant and they're gonna go bankrupt soon.

google also pretty much funds the mozilla foundation / corporation, so they also control firefox pretty much

LOL. Everyone in this thread would happily be raw dogged by FAANG if it meant getting their paychecks.

What about Microsoft?

You can switch to another search engine if you want to. Google just pays mozilla for the default slot.

You're right but that doesn't really speak about how evil they are

They're not evil, just stupid.

I work for a credit card company, at the software development and support sector for the module that authorizes or denies transactions. I don't own credit cards and think they are money sinkholes (and effectively 90% of the people I know are on the credit card dance). I don't believe in credit cards, I don't think they are good, I think the financial services sector is a bunch of bullshit.
The company pays well and allows me to live a sort of normal life while I plan ahead for my life. Unless the company does some extremely fucked up, amoral shit (i dunno... slave trafficking?), you can bet your ass I'm working for them.

Evil to less evil. And you forgot apple
Facebook > google > apple > amazon > netfli

If you trace the manufacturing chains of these giant corps, you will be lead to contracts that've been made with factories in third-world corps that are basically fueling slave trafficking.

My parents had sponsored a kid from Cambodia for 5 years because he wanted to studying to become a mechanic. Then we heard recently that our terms would be changed because the mother of the kid came to sell him off to a factory noted for doing work for google devices. So fuck all this shit

>stupid
they have by far the most diverse revenue stream of all the big tech companies. They will easily outlast all the others. Far from stupid my I’ll informed friend.

>keyboards that don’t work
>outrageous repair policies
>iPhone performance throttling
>$1000 monitor stand
>laptops with thermal issues
>bendgate
>your holding it wrong
the list goes on and on my friend

Satan - facebook
Really evil - amazon
Evil - google
Bad - netflix

Netflix is the least, you just give them money to watch TV shows. Facebook is probably the most harmful because of the privacy stuff and also because of the effect it has on its users (read: pretty much everyone with a phone or computer) and democracy. Google is awful about privacy but seems less harmful than Facebook overall.

Most evil: Facebook or Netflix
Least evil: Google

Facebook and Netflix are evil because their products are meaningless dross. Actually to be fair I do use Facebook Messenger for contacting people sometimes, but apart from that, it's pretty much useless to me. Netflix, I've never used. Why should I pay money to watch TV? TV is a fucking waste of time as it is. I can watch YouTube for free and there's content about everything. Or I could just pirate stuff.

Google is incredibly useful. Google search, maps, translate, mail, are all the best offerings in their respective categories. Same with Chrome. So I don't see how they're evil whatsoever. If you don't like Google ads, get an ad blocker. If you're not already using an ad blocker you're an idiot.

Amazon, they obviously treat some of their employees like shit, which is why I think they're slightly more evil than Google. I've heard Amazon is a nightmare to work for, even if you're a developer in their offices. Google is apparently much more pleasant to work for. But, on the other hand, some people have said Amazon is okay to work for, and ultimately Amazon provides a very useful service to all of us. So they're only semi-cunts.

Attached: google logo.jpg (1000x1000, 31K)

All of that is literally nothing compared to the shady shit Facebook and Google do

Evil now doesnt matter as much as what data they collect and store, to be evil later. A harmless company can quickly become harmful with enough data collection stored for a rainy day. So, what data are you giving out?

Most kikebook
Least Amazon

I'm not your friend, buddy.

Facebook is the most evil, Amazon is the most dangerous, Netflix is irrelevant, Google is unironically based given the power they have

Why aren't you using the full version?

Attached: Big6.png (1230x306, 87K)

Facebook contributes nothing to society, yet they do violate peoples privacy and are very active in ruining the internet through copyright lobbies. So they are the worst.

Amazon is responsible for hosting countless of annoying scraper bots, so they are pretty annoying. But at least Amazon providers a platform with added value.

Netflix does little wrong. If people want to see shit there, then they can. I don't care about them.

Google has helped society as a whole. They support free software. Help making the internet more secure. Invests in technology. If they weren't an advertisement company (who invades our privacy) and a political engine, they would have been fine. But they aren't.

So the worst is Facebook, then Google, then Amazon, then Netflix.

How so? Google has tracking cookies on ~50% of the web, Fb has them on ~30%. Google has access to any conversation between you and a gmail address, but Facebook has any photo of you someone uploads to them and builds a shadow profile of you based on access to your acquaintances' contacts and emails.
So? You can't use Oculuses without Facebook services. You're just mad that the smartphone ecosystem is a duopoly. Order a librem, and in the mean time flash /e/ os.

They actually fund a bit of open source projects
>opensource.facebook.com

gonna have to give you an oof on that one bud

Attached: 1565529557114s.jpg (104x125, 3K)

>HURR DURR MUH PRIVACY HURR DURR GOOGLE IS SPYING ON ME
Is this a case of paranoia? Or maybe paranoid schizophrenia? If you use an ad blocker than how do ad trackers affect you in any way whatsoever? Why would you waste your time getting butthurt about something that literally has no bearing on your life?

Do all you guys wear balaclavas when you go to the shops so the CCTV can't see you? Honestly, what kind of autism is this?

Attached: confused person.jpg (900x615, 341K)

Netflix definitely the least, considering they're on the cusp of getting giga-fucked by every studio under the sun.

amazon is the best while google is the worst. Everyone else is fully equal in shit but amazon sends me free stuff.

Fuck off, normie.

???? How is Netflix even grouped with these, are you kidding?

>Most
Easily Facebook, but Google tracks them behind closely.
>Least
Amazon. They just want to make money and extend their reach to make even more money. They don't give a fuck about selling your data to the highest bidder, they just want to sell you more things.

kek

They all just want to make money.

>They treat their workers like shit
They employ literally over half a million employees and a handful of people at a handful of warehouses complained. It's a personal problem that's been magnified into oblivion. Amazon has literally never done anything explicitly evil. Meanwhile your least evil selection constantly tries to SJWify anime by pushing it through their own production committees before funding and they ruined Castlevania, given that was a game not an anime

>taking pride in being a socially dysfunctional weirdo
Why? Honestly, why?

Attached: confused black guy.png (700x597, 333K)

fang

Attached: 1458526195132.jpg (430x720, 156K)

I love my FAANG salary

Why not?

Google in their evilness will end up saving mankind's knowledge. Amazon and Netflix are just about stock prices. Facebooks is like Google, but without the good things

least evil: apple
they just sell overpriced shit to morons. Netflix promotes LGBT+ bullshit

Google

>Amazon has a lot of power but is completely unpolitical and only focused on maximizing their profits, just how a company should operate.
You are oblivious to reality. Bezos owns the Washington Post and Amazon has a fuckload of government contracts. They are the opposite of unpolitical.

nothing. silicon valley is benign compared to washington dc. silicon valley has never declared the world and has made the world a better place which is a lot more than what dc can say

Usefulness != -evilness

1. Google
2. Facebook
3. Amazon
4. Netflix
Netflix is fucking harmless and if you have ANY taste in movies or TV then you don't watch anything that's on there anyway.

>it was a game and not anime
Castlevania was a cartoon, not an anime. That's why you think it's shit, you were watching through the wrong lens. I did the same thing until a friend reminded me it wasn't suppose to be Japanese, only when I realized this I could truly enjoy.

facebook>google>amazon

Google hasn't had the audacity to send me ad's based on things I only talk about in private messages, yet.

I don't know what Netflix is up to.