This company is a piece of shit, their CPUs are pieces of shit...

This company is a piece of shit, their CPUs are pieces of shit, and the motherboards manufactured for them are pieces of shit.

I spent 3 weeks trying to get this garbage to work. I tried 4 different motherboards, including one that was a X570 and should have been a plug and play, two B450s that I updated the BIOS of, and one Asus ROG. I tried three different brand new out-of-the-box CPUs to ensure that they weren't DOA, and I tried 4 different kinds of RAM, all of which were compatible with each of the mobos according to the manufacturer website, and I never managed to get this stinky piece of garbage to boot up.

Fuck you, and fuck your garbage shilled company, and fuck you for wasting my motherfucking time. I just got a i7 9700k and a Z390. Didn't even have to put any thought behind which to buy, just bought the cheapest one I could find on amazon. Also just used the RAM that I could never get to work on the AMD piece of shit. Guess what? Plug it in, first time, no tinkering required, it POSTs as if it was fucking magic.

Again, in all sincerity, go fuck yourselves for ever recommending thi s piece of garbage to me.Three motherfucking weeks of my life and endless headaches that I'm never getting back.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CloyuBw_E_0?t=1431
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one cares, stop making threads.

Imagine working at intel and knowing they’re spending money on you to write this instead of improving their products

Nobody believes you, shill.

false flag

Please leave, advertising is against the website rules.

You are utterly retarded.
>multiple mobo
>multiple cpu
>multiple ram
Youre either a richfag or lying summerfag, either way youre an idiot.

Attached: 1562358910216.png (650x650, 11K)

Here's a picture of half the garbage I have to return as a result of having decided to use this piece of shit CPU. Already returned like 3 pairs of sticks of RAM and two other CPUs.

Go fuck yourselves.

Attached: IMG_20190811_132301.jpg (4608x2592, 3.14M)

I'm obviously not keeping them, moron. I'm returning all the shit.

imagine being so retarded that you cant even get a cpu to work

A defective mobo or stick of ram is understandable. But if you keep buying and returning everything because it's not working then maybe it's not the components that are defective, rather the only constant here is you OP.

Imagine supporting a company that ships half its products as DOA.

Go shoot yourself in the fucking head, retard. Explain to me why the fuck the first 9700k I get with the first Z390 I get work right out the box, but the garbage ass Ryzens don't after being tested on FOUR DIFFERENT MOTHERFUCKING BOARDS. I talked to more indian tech support these last 3 weeks than I ever have before in my life.

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

>get intel CPU+mobo to work right out of the box after 3+ weeks of frustration and complacency
>can't get multiple components from different manufacturers for a AMD CPU to work despite extreme initial scrutiny, calls to tech support, and pretty much everything under the sun
Fuck you too

Mine is also doa but I borrowed sa cheapo cpu to test the mobo and returned my crap chip and got a new one in return. You don't seem to have a problem with asking for refunds why didn't you refund that crap cpu? After two mobos most retards can probably tell that it's doa.

Still infinitely better than pozzed housefire shitel piece of shit garbage.

Glad you learned your lesson, I always use Intel because it has JustWorks™ technology

Lel. AMDfags will defend this.

works for me.
maybe you're just retarded.

It wasn't though. The B450s were clearly reading it (at least, I managed to get the debug light for CPU to go off). Why is this company such a piece of shit though? Why does it seem like it's harder to get a AMD CPU rig running than not? Holy fuck I wish I never listened to the retards on this board.

PEBCAK

>this company sucks!
>conveniently says that he switched to intel
totally not a shill I swear

Should I buy a used cpu?

Attached: Capture.png (678x594, 42K)

Wait for Zen 3

Attached: 1563884155644.jpg (960x960, 212K)

Oh no, hot sauce user has upgraded to Ryzen
>only constant between all these parts is the retard installing them
but im 100% sure that you got 4 motherboards, 4 sets of ram, and 3 CPU's and they were ALL doa

Attached: 30a.jpg (600x450, 60K)

They never really break so why not
Unless you get chinked by ebay scammers

Initially WAS gonna buy intel. Never bought AMD in my life. Then I asked for advice on here, and the retards on this board jumped in with "HAHA BUT W8 FOR ZEN TOO U WN REGERT IT" so I fucking waited. It's hilarious how someone presented with evidence to their face would choose to dismiss it all and would afterwards call someone a shill. Go drink a gallon of bleach or something.

See
Obviously the odds that they were all DOA are incredibly small. The only remaining common denominator is the AM4 platform. I've built numerous Intel builds in the past and have literally never had to jump through as many hoops as I did in the last 3 weeks.

I was stupid enough to buy amd gpu because of Jow Forums. Luckily got it rma'd due to insane fan noise and got geforce in return.

repeat after me

AMD never again

we all know you didn't buy anything shill

Maybe the thicc carpet generated static electricity from your big burger feet rubbing against it and you inadvertently fried your components.

Did this in my living room where there's no carpet, on a wooden table, and kept my wrist grounded to the computer case the entire time, every time I handled components. So no, nigger, that's not it either.

See

>have string of unbelievably bad luck
>this company sucks!!1

Is this part of your plan to keep Intel relevant? lmao

Shit dude, you're not helping, I'm waiting with upgrading my 6700k and ALL i'm seeing everywhere are those discrepant opinions about that goddamn amd, 9900k is too expensive though and amd lies about max frequency of their cpu's...sure could use a third player in this field since we're fucked from both sides

Funny how this bad luck was exclusive to AM4 products, and how the 1151 products worked out of the box on the first try.

Kek you're just a noob.
3900x on a B450 carbon here. Shit worked on the first boot and has been running fantastic since day 1.

Don't get me wrong, if AMD had worked, I'm sure I would have enjoyed the CPU a lot, especially since it costs about 20% less than a similarly-performing Intel and is more future-proof. But as it is, it was a fucking nightmare even trying to get the thing to work. From my personal experience, it's not worth your time. Just spend the extra $50-100 or whatever on Intel/motherboard and make yourself something that you won't have to spend days to get working.

If you are set on AMD however, buy yourself one of those mini-speakers for the motherboard so you can use beep codes to diagnose what's wrong, because I guarantee you something WILL go wrong at some point.

I had a 3900X and Asus ROG Crosshair VIII X570. I didn't have the sort of bad luck you're having, but the various kinks that the new AMD stuff is having had me impatient so I ended up returning it in favor of 9900k and Z390. I can understand the sense of "magic" you're feeling because everything JUST WERKS. AMD is just going through some growing pains and I'm going to try again come September for their 3950X.

Shame you had such bad luck. Or are just a shill. Hard to tell these days as there are indeed legitimate problems with Ryzen 3000 series, but any criticism of such on Jow Forums will have you labeled a shill regardless.

lole I did my first ever build just recently with b450/3600, also first time I've ever done a BIOS update, had zero problems
It sounds like you're probably doing something wrong, and are retarded

Maybe your PSU couldn't supply enough power? It seems strange that that many parts didn't work. All the am4 parts i've used worked fine.

I use a 650W EVGA Gold standard. I currently have more peripherals plugged in than you could ever think of and 3 disks, and I'm barely breaking 500W. The AMD rigs wouldn't give me any signs they were POSTing or beep codes with just the RAM, CPU, CPU fan and the motherboard plugged in.

>being this retarded

Attached: Capture.jpg (401x394, 49K)

Oh, it's another Layer 8 problem.

Did you try with a GPU? High end ryzens don't have igpus.

but did you line up the golden triangle bro

I did. I was also using a mini speaker for the motherboards to help diagnose, and never got any good beep codes. More often than not never got one, but on the few times that I did, it would be a RAM code. So of course, I'd unplug the RAM, try one stick, then try one stick in each slot, then try both in each paired DIMM slot, and then ensure that they were properly locked in, then removed them, cleaned them up, and put them back in. I'm getting pissed off just thinking about how much work I put behind trying to get this piece of shit to work.

No I put the CPU upside down, smacked it in with a hammer, and hoped that the fucking thing would turn on. What do you think?

nice voltage

hey retard, you do know that Ryzen CPU's have no integrated GPU? except for like 3 models...

you said you bought x570 ROG, which is it shlomo?

>amd lies about max frequency
This mostly comes down to the max being a single core boost and not an all core boost I think.

C O P E intel retard
Ryzen 5 3600 + b450 tomahawk, working just fine for me

Hey retard, do you know what a beep code is? Do you realize how much extra time is wasted by unplugging the GPU from my current rig, then plugging it onto the new one times 3 weeks? Do you realize that the optimal and recommended way of diagnosing a malfunction is to have as few peripherals plugged in and work step by step? Do you realize that you're a moron?

I said a X570. The Asus ROG was the Gaming Hero VI which I also BIOS updated.

My guess is you had the CPU sat wrong. I had to reseat my 1600 when I built in 2017. Couldn't figure it out. Tried everything out. Different RAM, other PSU. Found some Reddit post of forum post saying he reseated his CPU and voila

What motherboards did you use, what brand of RAM? I know this won't help you at this point but I'm honestly curious as to what could be causing this.

how much are they paying you?
#looking4job #willdobetter

I ensured that the CPU was fully seated in each time, believe me. It's also awkward how some of the board had the CPU "click" in place and others didn't. Either way, I ensured that all four corners were flush with the motherboard before proceeding.

Corsair and G.Skill. Two of the biggest RAM brands, and I used their most popular models for DDR4 in both 3000mhz and 3200mhz. Mobos were B450 Tomahawk, B450 Gaming Plus, X570 Gigabyte, and ASUS ROG Gaming Hero VI.

youtu.be/CloyuBw_E_0?t=1431
some RAM doesn't work with Ryzen out of the box, you have to train them

Wait so you replaced everything EXPEPT the cpu?

Replaced it 4 times. I want to use the 3600, not the 3700x, not the 3600x.

As a current AMD user I'm actually pretty fucking depressed at all these people jumping in to call you a shill. These people genuinely think it's more likely somebody is paying money to get FUD on Jow Forums than somebody had a bad experience and is sharing it. You guys are fucking schizo, relax.

>maybe I'm the problem?
>no its everyone elses fault!

I wonder if lower frequency RAM might have helped, I'm too cheap for high frequency RAM and haven't had a problem posting.

>calling tech support
>to plug shit in
Are you on vacation from /v/, by any chance? Ryzen 5 3600 with MSI b450 Tomahawk and a brain here and I got my shit working without too much trouble.

>Buying amd trash
>Taking advice from this board
Lmao how retard can u be. I always buy an unlocked i5 and the best high end GPU and everything just works out of the box

My 3600 worked out of the box and allowed me to oc my 3333 cl 16 ram to 3733 cl 16 stable no errors on memtest. Boosts to 4.2 stock, idles at 3.6
All this on a secondhand b450m gaming plus msi with the vrms capable of supporting a 3900x oc’d
I’m buying a 3700x secondhand bc mordhau had a single spike of cpu use up to 60 percent

There is always something wrong with amd builds.
t. 39yo boomer

Glad you went to intel, leave AMD to those of us who aren’t mentally retarded

Just go to a shop and have them do it for you, probably they are not as retarded as you

Works on my machine™
Memes aside my shit worked first try like a couple weeks ago, maybe you're just retarded. I have a 2600, a bottom shelf B450 mobo, a RX 580 and just a standard set of 3000mhz DDR4. Worked like a charm

Attached: 1561250972902.png (276x276, 85K)

nice post shintel

This.

I'm on my 3d ryzen cpu, just werks each time.

Zoomer can't in to pc building

OP you must realize that something else must have gone wrong. No one has this much “bad luck”.

Yawn nothing to see here but another worried intel shill, yikes!

My 14 year-old daughter doesn't have this problem. Maybe it's your ABI?

>something else must have gone wrong
Yeah, he's a lying Incel shill and nothing he's posted actually happened.

cmon Amd viral marketers, you can do better than this

how much money did you make from this post? i am asking seriously.

Attached: 1558129665697.jpg (1340x1520, 181K)

>youre a marketer!
>no YOURE a marketer!
fuck this board and everyone on it. you are pathetic.

OP, I'm genuinely sorry about your problems, I know shit can clusterfuck hard buit I've never had it as bad as you. Honestly, I've never had AMD problems like you. In general, I've found AMD to be the most flexible when it comes to upgrade compatibility. Intel I always had problems with the constant socket version changes and chipsets that technically could work, they just won't allow on the platform. I will say this about Ryzen, and I only owned first gen but I bought at launch, the first boot took FOREVER cause of the SoC doing memory training. I think other forums talk about this. But ya, first boot, memory trinaing for literal MINUTES, before a boot screen. I also partly blame it opn being a Biostar board (but it has Ryzen 3900X support, so I guess it's not too bad).

All my AMD based machines "just work" havent been in the intel game since intel core 2 duo santa rosa. Core 2 duo was peak intel all this "i" shit is buzzword spam with "hyperthreading" and "threaded cores". Also AYY M DEE "just works" with linux/BSD get dunked on OP.

Attached: siiip.jpg (470x529, 39K)

Did you plug your monitor into your graphics card?

You do realize that Ryzen Zen 2 does not have a built-in GPU right? It won't show up on your monitor if your GPU isn't plugged into a dedicated GPU.

If you read the thread the retard didnt even use the graphics card, just the mobo speakers. He doesn’t wven know what a post code is.

i use my 5 3600 undervolted at 1,1v at the moment i cant except idle temperatures of 61 degrees any user has tsimilar peoboems with all the tools not showing indormations abput cpu or memory, lile cpuz tahiphoon burner etf.?

Don’t undervolt it. Just close apps like steam and other processes and take a look at hw info.

i dont have any bloatware running. it idles at that temperature with no processes in the background. why not undervolting. everything runs smooth. dont know why it should be bad.

>mfw B450 Tomahawk
>flashed the newest bios
>put the 3700X in
>power it up, it POSTs
works on my machine

Attached: -Nisekoi 13-2016-09-20_01-38-04error497.png (1280x738, 648K)

Another AMD victim, sorry mate. APOLOGIZE Jow Forums and stop shilling garbage

>inteltards

>needing an old processor to be able to update the board to accept the new processor
That's fucking stupid and we all know it

>what is bios flashback

Nigger some mobos can boot without a cpu. You put the usb in a predefined port and it will read the bios from there and flash automatically.

Loonix users BTFO

>has low IQ
>amd no work