QBittorrent

Holy shit, I just installed this for the fist time because Deluge crashes when I try to add this one large torrent - I don't think it's really that large tbqh, so definitely not a good show. Anyway, what is the first thing I see? Stalled. Fucking stalled. I'm not even kidding right now. It wasn't a meme after all.

How is this even possible? One client fails to even add the file, the other fails to start transfering. Like what? Those are the most basic and essential functions. Are there even any good clients left for Winfags. Air is getting pretty thin it seems. Yeah, yeah I know.. rtorrent is the shit, you're right.

Attached: Qbittorrent_logo.png (192x192, 38K)

stalled

What does that even mean? No other client I ever used even has such a state.

Why wouldn't you simply run rtorrent on your home server?

You know, over time, this becomes a valid question.

>stalled
>wait 1 second
>downloading
Are you a fucking retard? Just because your shitty client didn't give you any feedback doesn't mean that feedback is bad.

But the truth is I RARELY torrent anymore. Felt like improving my ratio on this tracker... but not today I guess. I'm very disappointed with Deluge right now though.

Works on my computer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>github.com/aliakseis/LIII
you're welcome

Eh, figured it out. Automatic port forwarding didn't work. No seeders & leechers was kind of a giveaway. Stall this thread.

nice try qb shill

I'm on utorrent 1.8.2 and I'm running +1500 torrents right now. Been working ok but it occasionally has issues getting up and running.

shit happens. just pause/unpause or restart the torrent

*force resume

nah, it's cool now. wasn't that. automatic port forwarding was the issue. had to do it manually.

For me this only happens with magnet links.
They either work or STALLED.
I don't remember the last time I saw a torrent file getting STALLED.
This never works for me.

just restart your client you dumb fucking nigger god I hope you die

Use 2.4.5.

u need ntsf hard drive not fat32 for your big gay anime file u stupid fuck

Magnet links work for me as well as force resume

You can't complain about an illegal thing like that

Am I the only one who never got this stalled probem with qBittorrent?

I've been using it for a couple years now, and never noticed this happening.

If you let it grab the favicons for trackers and have it boot at startup it will crash every time.
This was traced back to the qt framework and a null reference since the network hasn't finished booting.

Use aria2c.

If you haven't noticed, this threads never provide any proof other than old/someone else's images.

They never provide their own images.
If you ask for the torrent/magnet they refuse immediately.

Take these threads as some bored user doing the 'you guys will argue about everything' thing.

So either get into the 'argument' or ignore.

I have it autostart when I turn my PC on and for some reason it doesn't start minimized any more. How 2 fix?

Works on my machine

I only get stalled when a file don't have many sneeders, I think it means somewhere along the lines of there not being many sources or it's not able to get them

Torrenting isn't against any (good) law I'm aware of.

works on my machine

"stalled" just means it's not downloading.
ie:download has.....wait for it.....stalled!

Usually it's because there are no seeds, but could also be a connection issue.
People who make a big issue out of it probably have it blocked by their firewall or something.

He probably thinks all torrents are copyrighted material.
But to be fair that's probably what most people (at least here) download.

Is rtorrent the new meme client? I've always just used Transmission and never had a problem.