Are software packages for the bsd operating systems compiled one time or for each system?

Are software packages for the bsd operating systems compiled one time or for each system?

Attached: Capture.png (533x469, 356K)

Is it like on linux where seperate packages are released for debian, fedora, arch etc?

is he ok?

kys pathetic e-celebs cocksucker

Attached: 1561077924476.png (512x700, 69K)

I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF PICS STFU CAN YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION?

Don't use e-celebs for your thread then, flapdrol. Pick an appropriate picture next time.

They all use different kernels, so for each

kanker

I'll try to answer in terms of FreeBSD. If you get your FreeBSD base install done, it'll install precompiled Binaries of course, but, you've got the option to entirely recompile your system (Watch out for the handbook, watch out for make world). Usually, in terms of the ports system, everything will be compiled from scratch for each system, but you could keep it handy and mobile and either crosscompile or install precompiled binaries

What's with that title?
'How success destroyed us' sounds like he's an absent father that's excusing his workholism.
>description
>sudden disappearance of wife and child without notice
Tough losing your child like that but what kind of spouse would straight up leave like that?
>skip into the video hear: 'feel like they're not being loved'
Yeah I think I'm spot on. I'm amazed at his composure though. Almost a bit sus desu but that's unfair. Tons of men are extremely emotionally suppressed.

Packages are precompiled on openbsd. They still take pretty long time to install though compared to linux distros.

>I'm amazed at his composure though. Almost a bit sus desu but that's unfair. Tons of men are extremely emotionally suppressed.
get the fuck out of here go take your estrogen pills.

Cope

>Tough losing your child like that but what kind of spouse would straight up leave like that?

Well keep marrying asians losers, this is how all of you will end if you stir the rice.

But at least he didnt marry a white woman, because that video would be all about talking about his wife's colored son.

>my wife left me.("How succes destroyed us")
Don't know who this is nor am I going to bother looking him up(e-celebs not even once) but he looks asian so I'm going to assume he had an asian wife and we all should know how high maintenance asian women are. Its pretty common for asian women to leave their husbands because they work too much.

Yeah being cool about being coldly left without your kids without notice isn't what I would expect of a father that cares about his child.
It has nothing to do with you peddling estrogen.

Is this mental illness? What did I just read?

He didnt even work too much. He quit his job at google and lived doing youtube videos and some side businesses I guess, although he described it as passive income so nothing involved. Considering she just went straight back to Japan without telling him, she's a native and said "fuck the us remember the atom bombs" and stole his kid

I am sure the writing was on the wall and that she has threatened to take their kid to Japan many times. TechLead sounds like he has a mild case of Asperger's.

FreeBSD created a package manager for binary packages in 2018, so yeah, they are getting there. In 2050 they will support current AMD and Nvidia videocards

kek