What programming language should I learn first?

I don't know where or how to start. I am definition amature to computer programming. What do?

Attached: download (4).png (1124x685, 52K)

CS50x

take this course :)

learn a lisp

Well for starters, dont get overwhelmed, you wont see result at first like everything in life, but with hardwork you will.

I recommend python or c# to start, look for a tutorial on youtube on how to make a CRUD or a calculator, after you finish those add a functionaltiy of you own to those projects.

Dont worry if you dont understand how things work at first, if they work thats okay.

Also, google is your friend, I make a lot of google searches when programming.

Are you ?
Stop this.

No, I'm not. First time posting on Jow Forums

Why do you want to learn programming? What are you planning to do?

Javascript then clojure

Right now, I just want to make a simple website or simplistic programs.

python

>website
then unironically php. it's so fucking easy it's laughable. and making some site is probably more motivating than working on a commandline tool, or some crappy gui.
later on you can learn javascript too.
Jow Forums will throw a fit, because it's not C or Haskell, but fuck 'm. That shit can come later if you ever care.

based and harvardpilled

>website
>simplistic programs

What kind?

The amount of effort you'll put into learning won't convert into anything tangible. Other than a few things to show to your friends. What is your main motivation?

learn logic design first
then either learn
c++ or C or python first

id suggest python

lots of things you can do with it

C# is both easy and useful.

C for the very start, then C#. Python is a meme.

Scheme. (Not joking.)

If you are new to programming my unironic recommendation is pic related or related. since you're goal is a simple website, next is html/css. then JS. only after that would I recommend php or c#/razor.

Attached: symboliclogic.jpg (234x355, 47K)

OP is just a big faggot who won't even reply to the people in his thread who are trying to help his brainlet ass.

C# is for CIA niggers
learn python and C/C++
if you're retarded start with lua or something
the only tool you need for learning is a search engine
>how do I
and do that for everything

DO NOT REPLY TO FROGS AND DO NOT REPLY TO THE SAME EXACT THREADS EVERYDAY