TAIWAN / ROC TECHNOLOGY GENERAL

Republic of China / Taiwan Technology General

"Where the hell is based Taiwan user at?" edition.

Attached: 1557001012568.jpg (800x621, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRBgl9ac7WQ
mg.lol/blog/omg-cable/
forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/08/11/apple-iphone-charging-cables-adapted-to-remotely-hijack-macs-on-sale-for-200/
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder taiwan is a province of china

based

Get out commie

Reminder that Taiwan is actually a Free Area of the Republic of China (fuck Xi and fuck ROC).

How do we get America to help Taiwan become an indestructible fortress?

>How do we get America to help Taiwan become an indestructible fortress?
We don't, the island of Taiwan is already a natural fortress against the red menace. Due to weather conditions, the Taiwan Strait can only be crossed safely twice a year, and the majority of the island itself is mountainous. To paraphrase an old US propaganda film - "Taiwan is an unsinkable aircraft carrier".

Attached: Taiwan_relief_location_map.png (464x553, 217K)

based, the reunification would kick start the greatest golden age of man

Unification under the ROC.

Fuck you dumb chink bigger scum, Taiwan is independent. HK should be too.

That doesn't sound reassuring; it's propaganda afterall. What stops them from trying with just one of those two chances? Especially with that sizable manpower. They could even combine an underwater and air attack.

Attached: fort-drum-concrete-battleship.jpg (1200x624, 604K)

Recommended viewing for those uninformed about the current situation
youtube.com/watch?v=MRBgl9ac7WQ

Attached: taiwan.png (838x544, 237K)

They've had 140 attempts over the previous 70 years. The Nationalists are obviously doing something right if they've survived for this long.

I was born in the states and my parents were born in Taiwan. The US is obviously my #1. Should I be supporting Taiwan or China as my #2?

diawan

That would bring about world peace

If your statement was even remotely true then you'd already be able to answer yourself.

I was raised in the states

If you had to ask, then choose Mexico.

you should support the chinese so both

>only 3% of taiwanese identify as chinese and its been declining every year

Attached: taiwanese.jpg (600x425, 61K)

You do realize that ROC stands for Republic of China right you mongrel

You were supposed to say Fuck Xi and fuck PRC

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

FPBP FUCK RACE TRAITOR SCUM

Step One : Introduce WeChat Pay but under a different name and nationality so niggers don't catch on. Include a huge bonus for local groceries and maybe drone derriverry to capitalize on their dumb cockroach population density.
Step Two : After a year or two, exploit their dependence on e-commerce and drone derriverry; Paralyze their Economy and food supply lines with seemingly bogus failed transferences/wrong orders(protip : add discount chinkshit and deliver them to neighbours to generate mistrust in the community and paint targets as pro-mainland/crossdresser fagets) and attribute them to net oversaturation. Bonus Objective, introduce 5G clusters in each building to give the local populace ass cancer.
Step Three : Officially come in with aid relief packages, only forcing users to move on to WeChat. No extradition just cheap tencent telemetry
???
GUNDRONE STRIKES!

Funny how Acer and Asus are both Taiwanese but Acer made the better 1440p/144hz monitors.
I for one love Taiwanese products. Gigabyte makes some of the best motherboards these days and I always use their boards.

You just admitted that Taiwan is a province of China.
Are all Hanjian this retarded? Or did your mother drop you on your head?

Thanks to the traitors who run the West we invented all the shit, we still make the fundamental science, mass production equipment, chemicals and processes (along with the Japs) that make it all possible and this uncreative, rice-eating gook peasants get almost all the factories.

Based, i don't see taiwan doing anything against muzzies

and that's a good thing

PRC are rebels in the ROC

Shut the fuck up, soulless locust.

Commie removal copypasta:
Tianmen Square Massacre, Free Tibet, Xingiang Uigurs, Hong Kong Indiepence movement, Rebublic of China.
no need to thank me.

Attached: Jiang_Jieshi2.jpg (682x947, 199K)

Here the map!

Attached: roc.jpg (720x573, 133K)

Yeah the Republic of China
No chicoms allowed

>Taiwan? No such country

Attached: 1538948152811.jpg (951x1200, 80K)

kys fag

based as fuck

Why are there so many evangelicals in Taiwan? And why is HTC paying these nutjobs to take over politics?

Naw. China is a province of Taiwan.

Attached: 1565184270351.jpg (384x384, 17K)

Reminder that Taiwan rightfully belongs to japan

Taiwan is leaking western technology to China. There's many PRC sympathizers especially the older generation.

chink here in malayshit, support taiwan as our culture is of much value. mao's iteration of kulturkampf would destroy them. dont make the same mistake my peers make

Unironically this.

based chiang

I'm sure any high tech company in Taiwan has PLA agents way up in their butthole.

Might have came a bit when I looked at that.

Nah, it is the remnant of the ROC.

how are nvidia and amd related to roc?

Lisa Su and Jensen Huang are both from Taiwan

shouldn't it just be their pictures then?

mg.lol/blog/omg-cable/
forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/08/11/apple-iphone-charging-cables-adapted-to-remotely-hijack-macs-on-sale-for-200/

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies

so, what exactly is stopping china from putting this shit in literally any hardware ever all the time

占占点

Attached: china spy chip.jpg (1688x2250, 493K)

Well they're the CEOs of Nvidia and AMD, so I can see why they would include them. I do, however agree that the poster could just have included their names

Nationality =/= Ethnicity
Otherwise the Taiwanese user would only be an American.

Fuck off Pooh

Attached: 295AF58F-A589-435A-BA57-DB99E0D73E32.jpg (300x180, 12K)

It wasn’t called Ghost Island in the past for nothing.

>not posting the one with chinese characters
You had one job. And btw commies won also thanks to the stupidity of pic related.

Taiwanese user would be nationally American but ethnically Taiwanese-American. We have such in ethnic identity. Like Lisa Su or Jensen Huang. Both are Taiwanese-American by identity.

Also the question isn't asking whether they identify as Chinese national or Taiwanese national but rather whether you identify as Chinese or Taiwanese. Majority identify as Taiwanese ethnically because they are ethnic Taiwanese mixed with former ROC Chinese nationals.

Based and redpilled

>so, what exactly is stopping china from putting this shit in literally any hardware ever all the time
It would be almost impossible to stop them from doing it to consumer devices, or in small numbers. Even identifying one motherboard takes effort from top of the line industry hardware security expert's time/resources. The only way to identify these madness is for supply distributors to implement security devices that completely scan every piece of PCB thats being sold completely understands analyzes it. Even then, these could be hidden inside existing components and bypass security and they could shrink even further, randomize locations, etc.

As far as I can imagine, China wont do this in any large scale. They will only do so in targeted scale to steal industry secrets and in the future will implement plausible deniability.

>X is an unsinkable aircraft carrier
two words
Mount Narodnaya

>not posting the best version

Attached: 1537192604487.jpg (800x593, 199K)

>Taiwan is leaking western technology to China.
based, since China pays better than Taiwan nowadays

Holy based.

Attached: 1558820564453.png (1400x586, 692K)

Eaten half of that map.

Acer is actually a pretty good electronic manufacturer

Acer dont even make their own panels. Taiwan BTFO

chad as fuck

Taiwan is the kid playing Europa Universalis for the first time and just wants to paint the map.

Human fingers look WEIRD.

How does Taiwan manage to be such a powerhouse in technology?
Also the Taiwan anthem is kino only behind the Tuvan.

>How does Taiwan manage to be such a powerhouse in technology?
government printing money to fund tech firms, china is doing the same thing now except at 10x the scale