What should we do to endorse free speech and stop hate at the same time on the Internet?

What should we do to endorse free speech and stop hate at the same time on the Internet?

Is censorship the only way?

Attached: 23D6E367-602C-44F7-B6BE-DC1F5EBA58BD.png (1536x2048, 817K)

You cannot have hate-free free speech, grow up.

Hate speech isn’t real. Either you have free speech or censorship.

You're an idiot.

Censorship advocates don't want free speech

>hate speech
What sort of spineless bitches actually get hurt by words
Women are behind this aren't they

Attached: 1561057090793.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

PC culture promotes the idea that a central authority should punish those who're less oppressed if a conflict of opinion should occur.
Saying that something isn't inappropriate, not just *offensive*, but completely HATEFUL is a surefire way of framing yourself as the oppressed.
That wouldn't be so bad by itself, as we have had retards playing victim since immemorial, but the thing is that organizations are bending the knee to the PC culture and accept acting as the central authorities required for making this whole idiocy work.
So basically, as long as people don't tell these retards to fuck off, you'll always find people calling things hateful just because they don't like your opinion.
Also, free speech has no exceptions.

hate is human. there will always be hate and hate speech. trying to prevent it only ensures worse hate than what would have existed.

banning hate is probably as fruitful as hating love since hate is just a love for things we no longer believe in

>is censorship the only way to protect free speech?
hate speech is a meme. I've been called a faggot just about daily on this website and all that's done is annoy me. thin skinned pussies need to man up and realize that the man on the other side of the computer cant hurt you, unless you willingly post your info online like a retard

Free speech includes hate speech. You can't have one without the other. Censorship is diametrically opposed to both.

If there's a way without modifying human nature, it would be to steer culture in a less hateful direction.

If hate really is human nature, though, and is right, then the only way would be to modify human nature.

And if that's the case, I think that's what we should do. Society has evolved to the point that hate is unnecessary. You could argue hate is necessary to ward off malice and greed, but I'd argue malice and greed are also unnecessary at the point we've reached as a species. We should just purge malice, greed, and hate all at once, and create a new human species better suited to the gentler and easier environment we've created for ourselves than we are.

>endlessly posting this poltard shit on Jow Forums
> retarded children still reeing about MUH FREEZE PEACHES, yet having NO ACTUAL IDEA what 'free speech' or 'censorship' actually are
Just go back, please. All of you.

>how can we endorse our forests?
>are pests and sour rain the only way?

killing right wingers

sadly this is the only way. The right in some form or another have been behind every terrorist attack. It's always about nationalism. Some lonely fuck sad because his country no give him pussy. Whether it comes in the form of the Taliban or some incel in El Paso, it's all because some lonely fucker doesn't know hookers aren't expensive

>agents observed
and did nothing, im sure
who needs censorship when you have the police literally tracking threads everywhere
why would you want censorship to cut them off even harder

Air conditioners and computers aren't natural

whats your'e point

>endorse free speech
>stop hate
this shit is coming from the same guys who
>endorse radical islam
>endorse gay rights
Liberalism is built on cognitive dissonance just as James Burnham described 50 years ago

freedom isn't free, if you want true free-speech you must accept that people will occasionally speak with hatred

>The right in some form or another have been behind every terrorist attack.
that's a lofty claim

>endorse free speech
>Is censorship the only way?
based retard

>implying you can stop feeling

hate speech doesnt exist

>What should we do to endorse free speech and stop free speech at the same time on the Internet?
Good question

yes you can because right sjw define hate speech as
>you dont agree with me

You cannot have "you dont agree with me"-free free speech, grow up.

You want a real answer? Here's a real answer.
1. End anonymity. You have to log in to every website with a government provided ID verification and use your real name and face on every page where you can post things.
2. Eliminate quantitative feedback. Quit making interactions online all about increasing some numbers, by getting rid of said numbers.
3. Eliminate or limit the ability to only see posts of people you follow. You have to be forced to put up with and interact with people you don't like. on many sites, this could be done by only letting you see posts from people within a mile of you, but giving you all of them, or, giving you all the posts of people the botnet knows you met.
4. Force you to talk to people one at a time, or with multiple people only at the same time. That could mean things like eliminating comments, requiring the use of chat software as a substitute.
Anonymity lets you feel free to be rude.
Quantitative feedback makes every interaction part of a cruel and unnatural game.
Most of the web is tailored to letting you only see things you like.
And when you can interact with all your friends at once, the aggregate entity known as your friends that speaks to you from your phone is more attentive, supportive, and nicer than even your spouse could ever be.
All this leads to hatred.

>I am proud to identify myself when stating my views; I can afford to do that because I am in a fairly safe position. There are people who rationally fear reprisals (from employers, gangsters, right-wing extremists, or the state) if they sign their name to their views. For their sake, let's reject any social networking site which insists on connecting an account to a person's real identity.

Attached: 1564857459650.png (505x702, 530K)

I wasn't asked to provide a solution people would like. I wasn't asked to protect deviants. I was asked to reduce the amount of hatred that internet usage causes without sites themselves limiting what you can say.
I suppose however that forbidding you from using code names in spaces that are about a thing (e.g. a car forum), rather than about YOU, would be unconstitutional, and allowing that is a compromise that would have to be made.