Long story short: I was on the bus and someone offered me a phone...

Long story short: I was on the bus and someone offered me a phone. I ended up trading a Mcchicken for the phone and that was it. I assume it’s stolen, and all I wanna do is return it to the rightful owner. The sim cats is removed and I’m afraid to power it on. Please help

Attached: 1A794BE6-D412-4398-A58F-75CB232595DC.jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

Give it to the police.

sent :)

Either give it to the police, or power it on and go to emergency contacts. Contact the dude's spouse or parents, and let them know you have it, and that you want to give it back.

Sell it and get a manicure and pedicure.

>sim cats
:3

My feet are impeccable

If you live in a part of world that has apple stores, you can take it there too.

Don't worry to power it on, as long as you give it to the police .Tell them the story and how the guy looked like you're had a deal with

Hola, Pedro.

Buy another McChicken, rub your balls on it, give it to the police.

Send it back to Jamal

>I ended up trading a Mcchicken for the phone
When /ck/ memes go too far

hand it back to its owner, tyrone.

Attached: 1541863746403.png (309x455, 237K)

Just reset & unlock it, Jamal.

but what about the phone?

>Admitting to the police that you buy stolen goods

Not a sane idea.

Haha you just lost a Mcchicken you stupid nigger

on the off chance he doesn't have e-contacts, you can also call the police and ask for the number then try to reverse find with their number, possibly by logging in to twitter with a wrong number and finding their twitter account. Or searching the number on facebook.

But you look like you could be ogre user's rape baby.

Attached: ogre anon.png (1401x6556, 1.67M)

for me it's the mcchicken

what the fuck is the mcchicken sauce there's no fucking mcchicken sauce it's only mayo
fuck that stupid pasta there's NO MCCHICKEN SAUCE

the person who lost the phone would have contacted the police and given them their phone ID (can't remember the name for it), you can retrieve it from lost my iphone
if you go to the police, they may have some special tools to retrieve the phone ID, they can check it in their own stolen phone database, and contact the person who lost it

I still don't know if that was real or high effort bait

people still confuse the cheap god tier chicken burger, which has the sweet-chili sauce or the mcrib sauce depending on the country, and the expensive shit tier mayo mcchicken scam

geez you burgers sure take you're mcshit seriously, huh?

i'm german, though. close enough

>that protective case stain
lmao

>what the fuck is the mcchicken sauce

It's an "I'm just pretending to be retarded" meme bro.

Give it to the apple store, they can give it back to the owner

>this thread
imagine unironically believes in police

Give it back Juan.

hope both don't try to catch you as the thief