Problems?

What is this squaring at certain angles? I keep seeing transparent or other textures squaring in certain ways and curious what this is called.

Attached: 20190812001154_1.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Fallout_4#God_rays_performance_fix_and_no_pixelation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like some sort of AA artifacting.

Checkerboard rendering?

is this normal? looking this up renders no results.i dont use aa in game and i've never noticed this sort of thing before now.

It's called dithering. It's normal, and intentional, modern renderers suck at doing transparency properly so they use that dithering effect in some places

Actually nevermind that I'm retarded that's not dithering at all that's just fucked up

This is Todd Howard being unable to make proper AA, just disable it and use one from your gpu panel.

I don't have AA enabled in the first place though

Is it bad that I don't see anything here?

Doesn't happen to me. What card do you have? Have you forced any settings in drivers?

Look at the optic and the end of the barrel. It's pixellated around the edges.

1060 6gb

Only setting i had forced was max render frames at 1

iirc that's caused by the shitty god-rays

>looking this up renders no results
heh

well ill be davy jones and blown down. that makes sense. thank you very much

either it's some broken antialiasing or the upscaling DLSS\whatever the AMD upscaling is called is broken.

Attached: 1564726189400.jpg (1038x1557, 163K)

This is a problem with Bethesdas game engine, happens on all GPU's, even to intels iGPU's.

censorship

play shit games get shit gmaes, its quite simple

Broken god rays.
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Fallout_4#God_rays_performance_fix_and_no_pixelation

I think they're probably using a lower resolution buffer to render the depth of field blur or some other effect like that. The lower resolution is in some situations visible like that sort of strange looking aliasing. I've seen similar things in other games, for instance with low-res ambient occlusion buffers or having things like god rays rendered at lower res. Could be god rays or some other 'atmospheric' effect, like I said.

It's generally only visible in games which are shit on the technical side, I remember NieR Automata having similar issues and I guess it's not surprise that a fucking Bethesda game is absolute refuse and garbage on the engine side.

that's an nvidia card though