Have sex

>have sex

Attached: havesex.png (971x148, 7K)

I like that

How can I try to reproduce when no girl will accept my pull requests?

Dilate

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES

Attached: tenor.gif (238x178, 634K)

>tenor.gif

Well, did you?

The bunch of faggots thinking he meant "have sex"

not getting it's a joke in this thread

>uBlock-user
Big yikes.

Attached: cnr.png (740x227, 30K)

I'M TRYING TO!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-175357_Chrome.jpg (1429x1211, 558K)

Try to reproduce

Don't have sex.
Die alone and unloved.

interesting
this confirms that there is a level of cuteness where misogyny doesn't matter

what was your bio?

you needed proof?

No, but normies do. You take maymays like this and cram it down their white knight throats.

Dilate

nu-Firefox tried to reproduce, but stillborn are the only results.

Nice.

I'd rather be alone than have a whore like this. I'd rape and sperm bank to pass on my lineage before accepting such a vile creature

The people this field attracts makes me feel bad. They know the solution to their issues but are lazy. Then they go into denial and get worse. Of course women don't want some greasy neckbeard who uses Debian on his ThinkPad. Go for women in your own league. Don't go after a women with look but expect her to ignore yours. This isn't a charity.

As an ex-NEET you need to be yourself as a foundation. Then you have to care for yourself and focus on loving yourself. All else will follow. I remember being annoyed and I thought I'll just be myself. Not the person I think other people want to see but what I actually believe whether right or wrong. I just told women that I think their jobs were to be obedient and submissive. They're like, "Yeah, I agree." Motherfucker. All that time I spent pretending not to be misogynistic were pointless. All I had to do was not be and act like a creepy greasy neckbeard. Women just virtue signal and/or aren't interested in you so they pretend to be disgusted by your attitude.

Plus, there's billions of people on the planet. You'll find someone who shares your beliefs. I mean fuck there's literal KKK members that still exist and find women willing to marry them. Just be realistic. Someone like is right. She's fine with being "abused" but not by some "install gentoo" cuck.

Based and crimson pilled

Attached: vestiges-of-viking-magic-buried-viking0woman-grave.jpg (1207x600, 182K)