Did infinity-chan kill Terry a Davis?

Did infinity-chan kill Terry a Davis?
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/1160883352687087616?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-144010__01.jpg (1080x1611, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/1160322306373062656
twitter.com/Leviticus19_18/status/1160919741088894978
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meh, I think Terry over the years made clear, he didn't want to live his life by other peoples terms, he didn't like being controlled by his parents, and he certainly wasn't going to want to be in prison for his own "safety".

What he needed was proper mental healthcare, not a few months in a jail cell. It's sad that the US's lack of mental health funding has reached the point where we LEGITIMATELY think it's better to lock them away from the public than to actually get them the help they need.
Yay for profit prison industry I guess, they're the only ones who win here.

wait did hotwheels actually do that

Jow Forums sent him drumset which made his parents kick him off their house and his life degraded ever since.
Jow Forums killed Terry.

SJWs: jails bad, inhumane conditions, capitalist prison system that profit on locking up human beings, close them, fuck capitalism.
also SJWs: a person with mental illness should be locked in a jail, whoever bail them out is literally killing them.

fuck hotwheels that fucking turncoat

so you're saying Jow Forums is that friend that your parents find weird and annoying?

yes, but they need him when their computers break so they don't say it to him.

>What he needed was proper mental healthcare
Sadly no such thing. Even if you're a billionaire they're just gonna give you expensive and worthless treatments to drain your wallet.

>redditor discord is Jow Forums
No.

That's horseshit, stop LARPing

Metokur killed Terry

one journalist wrote the area where he was walking on was intentionally made quiet - meaning the residents had demanded trains not whistle when passing, the worst thing is the brutal way he died

lmao is this before or after the redditors flooded in after exposure through a certain video?

Attached: gkilledterry.png (590x215, 32K)

>Jim killed Terry
i want what you're smoking

after but Terry was Jow Forums and /f/fag since long before that

>t. Psychologist with student loans to pay off

hes not larping.
ive been to those treatment places.
they just want to milk you out of your relatives money.

The twitter OP is Fredrick brennan aka hot wheels. Jim is the current owner.

are you some mental gymnast still sucking this guy's dick in 2019?

>exposing Terry to /v/edditors, Jow Forumsfags and edgy redditors did absolutely nothing
>calling him Jim
Kill yourself, you e-celeb worshipping parasite,

if you're not going to make any sense when you reply to me, then don't
>knowing one's name means you worship them
are you fucking retarded?

That's the for-profit healthcare system, nothing to do with actual treatment potential.

Make it all state funded and you'll be far less likely to see those types of situations.

Wrong. It's exactly the same here in Canada, except government employees get to keep your money.

>he should be in prison to avoid "suicide"
>2 days after Epstein's death

This is your brain on söy. And hotwheels was redpilled as fuck.

Works okay? No, they can't "fix" people that easily because they neither can really diagnose nor really fix brains, but it often helps to address specific behavioural issues.

But I figure you're in the USA and then of course you are being taken advantage of for as close to all of your money as they can get, in a situation where you can be easily coerced.

Jow Forums and reddit together convinced him to go off of his meds and then amped him up to episodes of psychosis along with sending him the drum set that led to him being kicked out of his home situation.
Then when arrested he was at least in a safe(ish) place to be medically evaluated, but then Jim bailed him out when that should have never happened.
Everyone interacting with Terry was a bunch of jackals and should be shot in the face for leading a man to his death. People should have just stayed away and just watched the man's video's and play with the OS, no actually reach out to him since he did not have the capacity or support to handle it.
God damn you're fucking stupid.

No amount of internet hand holding could provide the care and oversight a schizophrenic requires. Until someone is stopping you from taking your medication, I don't think you can say they're responsible.

no, it was 4channel (former Jow Forums)
- got him drums
- made him to get into fight with his parents
- supported his delusions
- got kicked out
- still supported him. A schizophrenic man and his delusions
it's easy to influence someone ill as Terry.
it was a meme all along, which led to making him kill himself
the ultimate meme

Man hotwheels really wants to drag Jim through the dirt. This is right after his infinitychan needs to be shutdown interview.

This 100%
Hopefully Metokur will get what's coming to him one day

Wow, that's surely the first and only mentally ill person that the USA completely failed.
> blaming on Jow Forums that which happens a gorillion times every year, streets and jails full of mentally ill people

his psychosis was his genius

Referring an e-celeb by their first name when it's not part of their channel name and pretending his retarded supporters didn't play a big part in Terry's deterioration means you defend and worship him, yes

Terry stopped taking his meds years ago before chans started messing with him, so not really.

>you should be in prison for your safety
Since when hotwheels started generally being such an insufferable leftist cripple? Fucking hell, I used to respect the lad.

And again, he is not in the least special as far as the story of some severely mentally ill person in the USA goes.

Terry HAD a home, had meds that (mostly) normalized him, and was on life time disability so he never had to work again. He was basically in the best possible position the "system" could have set up for him given his condition you retard.
The system didn't fail him, the gallery that was Jow Forums and reddit is what failed him for lacking basic fucking humanity.

it was Jim. It all went to (more) shit after he made his video on Terry.

He had periods of being off of his meds for a bit but was back on them for a while by the time Jow Forums was interacting with him.

Him being in jail afforded him temp shelter, the time+chance to come down from his latest psycotic episode, and also be in a place that family could get a hold of him since there was otherwise NO WAY to contact him since no one knew where he was.
Being in jail is not good, but given the circumstance it was the best thing for him to stay in there for the time being you dumb fuck.

And why exactly are you telling me this you stupid faggot nigger?

Because of
>you should be in prison for your safety
Are you so fucking stupid that you cant even remember what you posted? Hot Wheels maintained the opinion for a reason. Its not even a "leftist" opinion even.

This is not a special story in the least. The moment his immediate surroundings were overburdened and could no longer handle him, he became homeless or a prison inmate. No care beyond some most basic "meet the rules" that will probably never allow stabilization or any significant form of improvement, keeping most of the people in this loop. Absolutely typical burger system failure.

And then burgers jump on any detail like > B...but drums were presented to him

Try doing this for the other gorillion mentally ill in your streets and prisons now. They generally weren't born in the jungle, they also generally started in a home and not nearly all of them had abusive household members - or at least not before they did not cause them so much trouble.

>hurrr you said his first name duurrr
>pretending his supporters
i didn't say a thing about his supporters you fucking faggot, and I'm not defending them either
>means you defend and worship him
fuck you're retarded

I just don't care about your idiotic drivel, hence once again I ask - why the fuck are you telling me this.

>I just don't care about your idiotic drivel
Good way to prove that by keeping the thread open and responding you retard.

No the train killed him, but some group definitely pushed him.

>No care beyond some most basic "meet the rules" that will probably never allow stabilization or any significant form of improvement,
You really don't know how schizophrenia works do you user? You sure typed out a lot of irrelevant shit to make that point.
There is no getting better, it literally damages your brain as time goes on. He was basically in as best of a position as he could have been with late on set schizophrenia as he could have been, and the internet convinced him to throw it away.

>Try doing this for the other gorillion mentally ill in your streets and prisons now. They generally weren't born in the jungle, they also generally started in a home and not nearly all of them had abusive household members - or at least not before they did not cause them so much trouble.
The topic isn't about other people user, its about Terry. Terry had a (somewhat) good thing going and was convinced to throw it out and had his delusions feed.
Are you saying because the system fails others that it MUST fail Terry? The fuck are you even trying to say?

I know with schizophrenia you don't want to have the whole burden rest on some benevolent family members. They need a good bit of help handling that, up to -if necessary- institutionalizing the schizophrenic in a safer calmer place with multiple professional options for care and monitoring. Or it might easily turn out like this.

And again, Terry is not at all a singular case in burgerland. Homeless/imprisoned & severely mentally ill applies to hundreds of thousands.
[Actually, you DO have a good bit over 1 million mentally ill with no good care that they'd actually also need, but not all of them are equally severe cases as Terry, so I went with hundreds of thousands only.]

> Terry had a (somewhat) good thing going
Everyone did until it failed and they became homeless and/or imprisoned

> and was convinced to throw it out
By playing drums and such? Oh yea, I'm sure it would all have gone fine if it wasn't for the drums. It went that way with all the other mentally ill, too.

> Are you saying because the system fails others that it MUST fail Terry?
It is the least surprising thing ever that it also failed Terry after it had already done so for so many.

>8ch
>SJW
I mean, apart from /leftypol/

Attached: unknown (1).png (242x266, 72K)

HW found religion and became the biggest critic of 8ch. He isn't associated with 8ch anymore.

freedom of association

Jim owns 2ch?

This midget crippled fuckhead really has a hate crush on Jim for making 8ch more tolerable when his little fat baby hands couldnt be assed to moderate his own site

i sent him 50 dollars commissary money

Did I kill terry davis?

No, Dianna killed terry

twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/1160322306373062656

Attached: 1556760547104.png (550x543, 50K)

Wtf is wrong with burgers that they think jail is the right place for the mentally ill? Seriously a psych ward or some other mental institution would be loads better. Also he didnt fucking kill him when is bailing someone out of jail the equivelant of letting them get in a car absolutely shit faced? Cause thats the case I think they are trying to make.

twitter.com/Leviticus19_18/status/1160919741088894978

psych wards in burgerland are for patients at risk (at the noment theyre admitted) and they only keep you for two weeks to give you new medication and send you a referral to a doctor. he would have been driven crazy staying indoors all day with no electronics
perhaps an outpatient program would have been better for him, theres places where they still provide the psych expeirence but for long term and actually let patients have freedom

>Wtf is wrong with burgers that they think jail is the right place for the mentally ill?
As far as I can tell, the Jails themselves generally don't think so, they just get to deal with the ones that aren't just homeless on the streets.

They also mostly have like 1 psychiatrist on contract to meet legal requirements of doing a token "something" for medical care eventually.

Basically, burgers don't give a shit and it's someone else's problem, including financing it all.

It's true, there is no effective treatment for schizophrenia except anti-psychotics which turn you into a living zombie, a shell of who you were before. It's sad but it's the reality of the condition, there is no "cure", only management of symptoms

LOL. If you're a billionaire, you can have a personal nurses give you blowjob while another hot nurse massages your face in a private yatch.

Terrys mom killed him for giving birth
God killed terry for creating man kind
Why does this thread exist, I dont care for thr rambles of twittet pychosis homosexuals

No, Metokur killed him by sending his autistic 12 year old fan base to harass the man.

he's actually stated the only board he still browsed before it went down is /leftypol/. Considering that and his stance on euthenasia the baptist stuff has to be some kind of beard to keep all the more extreme people from his old site from hounding him. that or a way to get a flip church girl

what's so upsetting about this tweet

Attached: x6w7Tv6_d.jpg (474x474, 31K)

rent free

Yup. Jow Forums and /tech/ caused a mentally ill man to become homeless, jailed and ultimately ran over by a train because...
>hahaha he said "CIA nigger" XDDD
>glow in the dark kek
All the threads about TempleOS were filled with such shit. Barely anyone discussed TempleOS or any of his actual opinions.

Fuck you, Jow Forums.

>It's Jow Forumss fault that he used a drum set like a bafoon

Kill yourself kike poltard

I blame One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. Stupid fucking book/movie made everybody think Mental Institutions were torture houses. Homeless people don't need houses, they need 24 hr day care in secure facilities where they can get off drugs and reestablish themselves.

Attached: institutionalisation vs homicide.png (595x505, 52K)

Because majority of people commenting for his incarceration have never been locked up beyond the drunk tank. He wouldn’t have been any safer in an institution. I witnessed on multiple occasions people with mental disabilities getting fucked with and even coerced into giving blowjobs. I was in both prison and jail. It was a lose lose for Terry. Most guys who came in from the street would willingly tell you they enjoyed the freedom of the streets. One of my best friends was homeless for 5 years. I just got to the point that I let him do what he wanted. Remember the people that are posting are the same ones that complain about private prisons. I always laugh at those people because the private prisons were the best and safest ones I had stayed in. We even had A/C. Yes, in Texas state prison you do not have AC. Never forget Terry. Install TempleOS

He's right bailing mentally ill people out of jail is immoral. But also allowing mentally ill people to use imageboards kinda y'know makes hotwheels like indirectly a murderer if ya think about it man.

>per 100k
>per 10mil
interdasting but why not just put the murderers in institutions then there wouldn't be any crimes.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as "Jow Forums" is actually a collection of different people with different opinions whose anonymous community changes over time. While it may be useful to refer to Jow Forums as a single entity taking the same actions and espousing the same opinions, this is simply not based in fact.

What happened with him?
I stopped going there after they started banning people for posting a picture from that movie.

I heard that the owner isn't hotweels anymore only a few weeks ago.

This. He danced for your pennies and your amusement. You killed him just as much as the train that hit him at slow speed and removed his head from his body. Now fuck off.

What the fuck is wrong with this autistic cripple ?

some DDOS attack held 8ch hostage and HW sold to Jim
apparently he found Jesus afterwards and now condemns what he created

Yes, they mind controlled him and made him do dumb things...

I'm not buying it. Just because someone is schizphenic doesn't mean a bunch of faggots on Jow Forums can magically force him through suggestion to fuck his life up.

As much as we liked Terry because he was a character, he was also an abusive asshole to his parents and everyone around him. He fucked his dad up which is what caused him to become homeless, not anything Jow Forums or anyone else did.

He might have been a sick person, but he wasn't some kind of victim.

*milks you for more state funding*

Hire advising doctors for the government and set prices with health care providers to sotp any obvious over charging.

Remove all profit incentives, fine violators heavily (not a slap on the wrist fine, a fine larger than whatever profits were made by breaking the rules)

it's not impossible, just requires our politicians ACTUALLY do something for the people instead of lobbyist.

anybody knows when or if infinity-chan is coming back? I miss the loli boards

>was not jail the place terry was meant to be
no

Attached: _UQmeg.gif (320x180, 1.5M)

I remember I followed for a while, and watched a bunch of live streams when he was coding from his home, and getting calls and stuff like that
it was funny
then some time later, I tuned in to find Terry living in a van, and the first thing he did when the stream started was taking his dick out and masturbating
wtf
then the next time I watched, he had a woman in his van, he lost his virginity, and then he dumped her on the very first day
then I started seeing somewhat of a patter, where he could act like a looney, and then go straight to business, and ask for donations and stuff like that
at the end of the day, I think he was legit bipolar in some way
poor lad

we all know who killed terry

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-06-08-48-59.png (1080x1920, 562K)

He might as well be asking if his parents killed Terry too. Dumb fuck

nobody gave a fuck about terry's threads
and when he was streaming, the chats were like 10 retards tops

>Yay for profit prison industry I guess, they're the only ones who win here.
I can assure you that for profit prisons are actually less scummy than psychologist are.

>A holy man was killed by Double Satan

Oh well now that i've been assured, i'm so relieved.

Please, by all means, continue giving white murders 7 years and the black guy or latino guy dealing pot 30 years.

Please explain

*gives a while person who facilitated other white dealers double life plus 40 years*

Attached: KP_237440_crop_1200x720.jpg (640x384, 38K)

"""death"""